The Wyndham credit card login is an online portal offered by Barclays bank to Wyndham credit cardholders where they can log in to manage their account online and make payments on their credit card accounts.
The Wyndham Rewards Visa Card gives you the value of a top-tier credit card while not compromising on rewards and benefits in the process. Wyndham rewards credit card serves as a gateway for those looking to get more out of their Wyndham Hotels & Resorts experience through its exciting offers. Some of the rewards you’ll enjoy as a Wyndham credit cardholder include:
- You’ll get 15,000 bonus points after you’ve made your first purchase or balance transfer with the card.
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent on eligible Wyndham purchases
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on eligible gas, utility, and grocery store purchases.
- No annual fee.
What’s more? You’ll automatically be given a Gold status once you’ve reached a certain threshold. This Gold status allows you to enjoy extra perks such as the ability to choose your preferred room, make late checkout, and other exclusive access.
The points you’ve accumulated can be redeemed for a free night stay at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts destinations.
Additionally, you’ll get extra benefits and premium support such as $0 fraud liability protection, no foreign transaction fees on international purchases, and dedicated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week customer service support as a cardholder.
Regularly managing your account online will prevent your account from going into default and allows your credit card account to remain in good standing, and thus lets you continue to enjoy the amazing benefits offered by the Wyndham card.
Wyndham Credit Card Login Procedure
- Visit the official Wyndham credit card sign in page via this link.
- Tap the “Log in” link at the upper-right corner to proceed.
- On the next page, enter your Username and Password into their respective boxes and tap on the “Log In” button to sign in to your account.
You can only manage your credit card account online if you’ve previously enrolled your card for online access. If otherwise, you’ll have to register your card before you can be granted access. Continue reading this article to learn how to enroll your card for online access.
How To Enroll Your Card For Online Access
- Visit the Barclays Bank card servicing homepage here.
- Next tap on the “Click here to set up online access” link to proceed.
- Enter the 4 digits of your social security number, date of birth, account number, and current occupation into the fields provided.
- Finally, answer the citizenship question and tap on “Continue” to proceed.
Recovering Your username or password
In many cases, cardholders may forget the username or password they used when registering their account and as a result, they get looked out from their account. In light of this, Barclays Bank has provided a platform where users can recover their lost/misplaced login credentials. Follow the steps below to learn how to recover your login information.
- Input www.barclaycardus.com from your device browser to get started.
- Locate and click on the “Forgot username or password?” link to proceed.
- Next, verify your identity by entering the last 4 digits of your social security number, Date of birth, and your account number into the spaces provided.
- Tap on “Continue” to proceed.
- Follow the prompt instructions in the next steps to recover your username/password.
Wyndham Credit Card Payment
You can pay your Wyndham credit card bills online via your account dashboard, on phone or via the mail.
Make Wyndham Credit Card Payment Online
Click here to visit the Wyndham Credit Card Login page to sign in to your account. Next, navigate to the payments section and select “Wyndham rewards credit card” from the option. On the next page, select the “Pay bill” option and enter the details of the transaction you want to make such as the amount and checking account details. Finally, submit your request after reviewing the details you entered.
Paying Your Bill By Phone
Call 1–877-523-0478 to pay your bill over the telephone. Make sure you have your card with you before making the call because you’ll need to enter some details relating to the card before payment can be processed.
Mailing Your Payment
Send your payment to the payment address on your account statement. If you don’t have your account statement with you now, you can send your payment to the following address:
P.O. Box 8801
Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
For Overnight Credit Card Payments, send your payments to:
400 White Clay Center Drive
Newark, DE 19711
Do you still need help? call the Wyndham Credit Card Customer Service phone number on 1-877-523-0478 for assistance.
How To Apply For The Wyndham Credit Card Online
- Visit the Wyndham rewards credit card page from your device browser.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button at the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter your general information such as name, permanent address, city, state, zip code, etc into their given boxes.
- Next, fill in your employment and financial information such as your source of income, total annual gross income, and occupation.
- Go to the next section to enter your contact & security information.
- Lastly, click on the “Apply” button upon reading the terms and conditions to submit your application.
Was this article helpful? If yes, kindly like and share it with friends.
…PSSS: Don’t forget to drop your comments below. I read them all 😃.