Own Go, popularly known as Watch Own is one of the popular channels featured on Roku. It is a pay per view channel. Thus, you’re required to first subscribe to the channel before you can access/stream it’s contents.
The process is simply for those that already have an account on Roku. If that sounds like you, then all you have to do is to head over to start.watchown.tv/activate directly, enter the activation code featured on your device to activate your Own Go channel online.
Need help with your Carters credit card application? Visit Carter’s® Credit Card application page for help today.
If you don’t have a Roku account yet, you’ll need to create one before you can activate your Own Go subscription. Continue reading this article to learn how to create a Roku account.
How to Create a Roku Account
- Visit Roku.com to get started.
- Next, click on the “Create a New Account” link to proceed.
- Enter your information in the fields shown.
- When you’re done, you’ll be asked to enter your payment information for subscription.
- That’s it! You’ve just opened your Roku account.
Since you’re particular about subscribing for the Own Go channel, you might wanna search for it on Roku by using the phrase “start.watchown.tv/activate”. Once your search result have been shown, click on it to install the Own Go channel on your Roku account.
Upon installing the channel, you’ll need to activate it before you can start streaming its content. This is the reason why you’re here right?😋
Now, continue reading below to learn how to activate your favorite channel.
Before activation can be successfully done, you must:
- Be connected to the internet
- Follow the instructions on your device to get an activation code on your Roku screen.
- Have another device that you’ll use to access start.watchown.tv/activate
Start Watchown TV Activate Instructions
- Visit start.watchown.tv/activate from your browser
- Enter the activation code as shown on your Roku screen into the box provided
- Review the code before clicking on the “Activate” button to activate your device.
Popular own shows include Greenleaf, Queen sugar, and the Haves and the Have Nots.