An EPPICard is a state-issued card to people who are on child support, Social Security benefits, unemployed and other welfare programs.
People belonging to these categories are required to open an account on www.eppicard.com from which they can access their funds and other information.
The EPPICard provides a convenient payment option for receiving your payments instead of facing the hassle and delay that comes with receiving your money by paper checks.
Furthermore, the card is safe, secure and very convenient to use. As a cardholder, you’ll receive notification whenever money has been loaded on your card.
Also, you can check your available balance, view transaction history by signing in to your account on www.eppicard.com.
Generally, the card can be used just like a credit card. You can use your EPPICard to make payments at retail stores, withdraw cash at the ATM and other payment portals. The card just comes in handy all the time!
There are some special benefits that come with the card such as:
- Low transaction fees
- Cashback on qualifying purchases at participating stores
- No ATM surcharge fees
- highly secured and convenient to use
Below is a table showing actions performed as well as participating states featured on the EPPICard website.
|Alabama||General, Child support|
|California||General, Child support|
|Florida||Child support, Unemployment Insurance|
|Iowa||Department of Human Services, Medicaid, |
|Illinois||General, Child support|
|New Jersey||Child support, Foster care/Adoptive services|
|New Mexico||Child support, Foster care, Unemployment Insurance|
|Ohio||Child support, TANF|
|Oklahoma||General, Unemployment Insurance|
|Pennsylvania||General, Child support|
|Virginia||General, Child care|
EPPICard Login Guide
Like I mentioned earlier, irrespective of the states you live in, you can access your EPPICard online on www.eppicard.com
- To sign in to your account, visit www.eppicard.com
- Now, choose the program as well as state code that apply to you under the “Select your State and Program” menu to proceed.
- For instance, I’m someone who is under a welfare program and resides in Indiana, I’d choose the “IN” option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Continue” to proceed.
- Finally, enter your “User ID” and “Password” to sign in to your EPPICard account.
Find this article helpful? Don’t forget to check brokemenot‘s homepage.
Feel free to drop comments below and we’ll be sure to get back to you ASAP.