EPE, popularly known as El Paso Electric is a power holding company based in El Paso, Texas. El Paso Electric is in charge of distributing power to West Texas and southern New Mexico. EPE has been servicing the municipalities of El Paso, Texas and Las Cruces, New Mexico since 1901. As someone who is residing in these areas aforementioned, there is a great possibility that EPE is the company in charge of distributing power to your area. Therefore, you’ll need to make your EPE Bill Payment to avoid disconnection.
In this article, I’ll be showing you the various epelectric bill pay options available and how you can go about each one of them. El Paso Electric has provided three ways to pay off your bill. They include:
- By Phone
- Bill2Pay App
- Through Mail
How To Make EPelectric Bill Pay Using Bill2Pay
Bill2Pay is an easy payment service available on El Paso Electric’s website. It allows customers to pay their electricity bill without any hustle and can be made 24 hours a day, all year round. However, a service charge of $1.95 is applicable when you use Bill2Pay to pay your EPelectric bill.
Follow the steps below to learn how to pay your Epelectric bill using Bill2Pay.
- Visit the El Paso Electric Customer Self Service at www.epelectric.com to get started.
- Enter your username and password in the boxes provided.
- Tap the “Login” button to sign in to your EPE account.
- Go to the Payments tab and click on the “Pay bill” icon.
- Finally, enter your payment information and submit your request when done.
Accepted Forms of Payment When Using Bill2Pay
Electronic checks and major credit cards such as VISA, MasterCard, and Discover cards are widely accepted. Also, other debit cards displaying Pulse, Star, NYCE or ACCEL logo are accepted.
Required Information Needed To Make A Payment
You should have with you the following:
Your payment amount, the credit/debit card information such as card number, expiry date, zip code, and CVV code, etc. If you want to make your payment through cheque, you’ll need to have your checking account number and routing number.
Also, you must be a registered member on the El Paso Electric’s web self-serve portal, KeepTRAC.
Forgotten Your Login Credentials? Learn How To Recover It
- Visit the El Paso Electric Customer Self Service portal via this link.
- Click on the “Forgot login credentials?” link to proceed.
- Enter your account number, last name or business name, last 4-digit of your SSN, FEIN, or ITIN, and your service address zip code, etc.
- Tap “Next” to proceed.
- Follow the prompt instructions on the next page to recover your account details.
How To Register Yourself For Online Account Access
- As usual, visit the El Paso Electric Customer Self Service at www.epelectric.com to get started.
- Click on the “Register today” link to continue.
- Enter your account number, last name or business name, last 4-digit of your SSN, or ITIN, etc.
- Check the box to accept the terms & conditions.
- Tap on the “Continue” to proceed.
- On the next page, follow the on-screen prompt to complete your registration.
How To Make Your Payment Using The Bill2Pay App
- First, click on the link that applies to you to download the Bill2Pay App on the Apple App Store or Google Play App Store.
- Next, install and launch the app.
- Sign in to your account using your username and password.
- Navigate to the Payments tab and click on the “Pay Bill” link to proceed.
- Enter your payment credentials in the fields provided.
- Finally, review and submit your request.
How To Pay Your Electric Bill By Mail
Mail your cheque/money order along with payment stub and your account number to the address below:
El Paso Electric
P.O. Box 650801
Dallas, TX 75265-0801
How To Make EPelectric Bill Pay By Phone
Call 1-800-624-2142 to pay your El Paso Electric bill or security deposit over the phone. No charges will be incurred as a result of this transaction.
How To Make Your EPE Bill Payments With BillMatrix
You can also pay your El Paso Electric bill and/or your security deposit using BillMatrix. BillMatrix is available online and over the phone.
Generally, to make payments online, customers need to have the following information handy:
- Their El Paso Electric account number
- Payment amount
- Details of the card they wish to draw the payment from.
- If payment is by check: Customers need to provide their checking routing number and account number.
Accepted forms of payment include:
- Card merchants such as Visa, MasterCard, or Discover logo.
- ATM cards displaying ACCEL, Pulse, Star, etc logo.
- Electronic cheques.
Make A Payment Using BillMatrix
- Visit the dedicated El Paso Electric/BillMatrix portal to get started.
- Enter your El Paso Electric account number (without dashes and spaces) and your 5 digit billing address zip code into the boxes shown.
- Tap “Continue” to proceed.
- Follow the instructions on the next page to make your payment.
How To Contact The El Paso Electric Customer Service
You can reach the El Paso Electric Customer Service number at (915) 543-5970 for those in Texas or New Mexico at (575) 526-5555.
Was this article helpful? If yes, kindly like and share it with friends.