Welcome to today’s article on the West Elm credit card login and payment guide. As you must’ve known by now, the West Elm credit card is being issued by Comenity capital bank. Comenity bank vets and determine who gets approved for the West Elm card. If you don’t already know yet the West Elm card is a store card and is not co-branded with Visa or Mastercard which limits its use at only west elm stores and website.
For those that regularly shop at west elm this card is the right card for you as it allows cardholders to enjoy special financing and rewards at west elm. Also, if you’re a contractor or someone looking to decorate your house you can benefit greatly from the special financing that comes with the west elm card.
What are the benefits of the west elm card?
There are so many cool benefits that cardholders get to enjoy whilst using the west elm credit card. The major benefits include:
- Cardholders can earn 10% back in Rewards or tap from the 12 months special financing on purchases of $750 or above made with their west elm credit card.
- West elm gives a special welcome offer of $50 bonus Reward Dollars to new cardholders
- As a cardholder, you’ll be given a $25 bonus Reward Dollars on your Birthday
- Access to annual family and shopping events
- You can use your card to shop at any west elm store and on the website.
- To top it all, there is a 24/7 account management portal where cardholders can easily access to manage their west elm credit card online.
How do I apply for the west elm card?
Like I mentioned earlier comenity bank is responsible for issuing the card so any application for the card will be done at the Comenity bank website. However, before your application can be approved you’ll need to meet some certain requirements such as:
- Being a US citizen
- Have a valid government-issued ID
- Have a valid email address and US address (P.O. Box addresses will not be accepted)
- Possess a good credit score
- Have a valid government-issued tax identification number (e.g. SSN or SIN)
- Must be 18 years old and above
If you meet the above requirements you can head over to the application steps below:
- Visit the Comenity bank dedicated west elm here and click on the “Apply Now” button to continue.
- On the next page, enter your personal information, annual income, and contact information into the spaces provided.
- Tap the “Continue” button to proceed
- Next, complete the final steps on the subsequent pages shown
- Finally, review and submit your application.
That’s it! You’re done. Now you’ll have to wait for Comenity bank to review your application and if your application was successful your credit card will be mailed to the address you entered during your application.
Also Read: Priceline Credit Card Login & Payment Guide
How do I log in to my west elm credit card account?
You can sign in to your west elm credit card account on the Comenity bank platform. To sign in, simply visit the west elm credit card login page here and enter your username and password into the login section to access your account.
For new cardholders, you’ll need to first register your card online before you’ll be given access to manage your account online.
To do this, simply visit the west elm credit card login page here. Next, tap on the “Register for Online Access” to proceed. On the subsequent page, enter your credit card number, zip code, and the last four digits of either your SSN or SIN to locate your account. Once your account has been fetched, you’ll be prompted to create a unique username and password which you’ll be using to subsequently access your west elm credit card account. Lastly, you’ll need to set some security questions on your account which you’ll use to recover your account should in case you lost or misplaced your login credentials.
How to pay west elm credit card bill
There are several available ways to make west elm credit card payment. As a cardholder, you can pay your west elm card bill online by signing in to your account, by phone, or by mail.
To pay by phone, simply call the west elm credit card customer service department at 1-800-695-3988 for assistance.
Alternatively, you can mail your payment to the Comenity bank by post. Simply mail your payment along with your most recent account statement to the following payment address:
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273
How can I contact the customer service department?
For any issues regarding your credit card, simply call the customer service unit on 1-800-695-3988 or 1-800-695-1788 (TDD/TTY) from 8 am — 9 pm ET on Monday – Saturday.
Alternatively, you can mail your queries/complaints to the address below:
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273