Having a Walmart credit card is the first step in enjoying all that Walmart has to offer. I believe you’re already a cardholder, hence your reason for searching how to log in to your credit card account. Being able to login to your credit card account online is an important step in managing your Walmart credit card because you can do the following from your account dashboard:
- Pay your bills
- Check your FICO score
- Sign up for paperless billing
- Edit your account preferences
Many American families choose the Walmart credit card as their preferred credit card because of its excellent rewards program, flexibility, and perks. For that reason, it has been voted as the best credit card for consumer needs.
Walmart Credit Card Login
You can log in to your Walmart credit card account via the Synchrony/Walmart portal. Simply enter your User ID and Password in the boxes provided, and push the “Secure Login” button to sign in to your account.
If you’re having problems logging in, it may be because your account has been transferred to Capital One Bank. Capital One now handles the credit card program, so there is a big possibility that your account is among those already transferred to Capital One. Kindly visit walmart.capitalone.com to login to your account.
How to Recover Your User ID
- Visit the Synchrony bank/Walmart homepage
- Click on the “Find User ID” link to proceed
- Enter your Card Number and Zip Code in the fields provided
- Finally, tap on the “Fund User ID” button to recover your User ID.
How to Reset Your Password
- Visit the Synchrony bank/Walmart homepage and tap on the “Reset Password” link to continue
- Next, enter your billing Zip Code and User ID in their respective fields
- Tap on the “Continue” button to proceed to the next step
- Follow the prompt instructions on the next page to reset your password.
Just like I mentioned earlier, things you can do upon signing in to your account online include: paying your Walmart credit card bills, enabling SMS & email alerts, viewing your account balance & paperless statements, checking your FICO score, and managing your preferences.
Should you need a card to get the most of your Las Vegas experience, I’ll implore you to check out the MLife Credit Card which is being issued by MGM Resorts International.
Register For Online Access
If you’ve not yet registered for online access, you can do that now by clicking on the “Register” button on the Synchrony bank/Walmart page to continue. On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter your card number and Zipcode for Walmart to locate your account. Follow the prompt instructions to complete registration. A link will be sent to the email address you provided, follow the link to confirm your account. You can begin to manage your Walmart credit card online once you’ve confirmed your account/email address.
Walmart credit card login Via the Walmart App
You can also access your account via the Walmart App. To do this, download and install the app from Google Play or Apple Appstore. Once you’ve downloaded the app, launch the app and click on the “Walmart credit card” icon. Next, enter your sign-in credentials and push the “Sign In” button to proceed. You can do virtually all the things you do on the web right from the Walmart App. However, some advanced features are not currently available on the mobile platform.
How To Pay Walmart Credit Card Bill
There are several ways in which you can use to make your Walmart credit card payment. They include:
- By Phone
- By Mail
How To Make Your Walmart Credit Card Payment Online
The online method of payment is the most convenient of all the payment methods listed above. There are two ways you can pay your Walmart card bill online – Via the Synchrony Bank/Walmart card portal and on mycheckfree.com.
Make Your Credit Card Payment on the Synchrony bank/Walmart Portal
- Visit the Walmart credit card online management portal to sign in to your account.
- Navigate to the payments tab and enter the amount you wish to pay alongside the account credentials of the checking account you’re drawing the payment from.
Before you get started, make sure you have the following information with you:
- Checking account routing number
- Valid checking account number
Pay Your Walmart Credit Card Bill using mycheckfree.com
This is another method you can use to make your Walmart credit card payment online. Follow the steps below to learn how to use mycheckfree to pay your Walmart card bill:
- Simply visit mycheckfree.com to get started.
- Next, click on the “Go Scout! Enroll” button to proceed
- Navigate to the “Walmart” option under the “Local and National Bill List” section
- Tap on the “Walmart Credit Card” option and click on “Add”
- Enter your Walmart credit card account number and other requested information in the fields provided
- Finally, click on the “Add” button to complete registration.
An email will be sent to the email account you provided during registration containing information on how to set up a payment account for your Walmart credit card.
How to Pay Your Walmart Credit Card Bill by Phone
There are two ways you can make your Walmart credit card by phone. The first method is by using an automated system (no charges would be incurred), while the other method involves using a representative to assist you during the payment process, which comes with a service charge of $10. For what it’s worth, I see no reason why you can’t make the payment yourself using the automated system. Simply call 1-877-294-7880 to pay your Walmart credit card bill by phone today!
Make Your Walmart Credit Card Payment by Mail
Send your check or money order to the following address below:
PO Box 530927
Atlanta, GA 30353-0927
It will take some days for the payment to reflect on your account, hence this method is not advisable for use if your payment due date is very close.
How to Pay Your Walmart Mastercard Bill In-Store
You can make a payment to your credit card at the customer service section of any Walmart store nationwide. Also, Sam’s Club members can make their payments at any Sam’s Club location.
For those still contemplating whether or not to get a Walmart card. I’ll give you the exciting offers & benefits that come with the Walmart credit card.
Walmart Mastercard Benefits
- An Introductory offer of 5% OFF at Walmart stores for the first 12 months when you use your Capital One® Walmart Rewards™ Card with Walmart Pay
- $0 annual fee
- Earn 2% back at Walmart stores
- Earn 2% back at Restaurants & travel
- Cardholders earn 1% back on all other purchases
- $0 Fraud Liability in the case of theft
- Rewards can be redeemed as gift cards, to offset your credit balance, for flights, hotels, and during checkout at Walmart.com.
- What’s more? You can manage your account anywhere at any point in time using the Capital One Mobile App.
How To Apply for the Walmart Credit Card
- Simply visit the Walmart credit card homepage to get started
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to proceed
- Next, sign in to your Walmart account
- If you’ve not created a Walmart account before this, simply click on the “Create Account” button
- Enter your name, email address, and password to create an account.
- You can apply for the Walmart card from your account dashboard.
How To Activate the Walmart credit card
You can activate your Walmart card online or by phone. Generally, you’ll be asked to provide the following information before your card can be activated:
- Your name as written on the card
- Your 16-digits card number
- Telephone number
To activate your card online, head over to the Walmart credit card login page to Sign In to your account. If you don’t yet have an account, proceed to create an account and enter the information requested.
You’ll be asked to provide your:
- Card number
- Zip Code
- 3-digit Security Code
- The last 4-digit of your social security number
That’s it! Your card will be automatically activated once you’ve set up your account.
Walmart Credit Card FAQs
What bank does Walmart credit card use? The Synchrony Bank is the issuer of the Walmart credit card. However, almost all Walmart credit card accounts have been moved from Synchrony bank to Capital One Bank.
Is the Walmart credit card worth it? Yes!, the Walmart card allows you to save money while doing what you love doing either be it buying groceries at Walmart stores, or restaurants and gas stations.
What credit score do I need to be approved of Walmart credit card? You need a credit rating of 680+ to be approved of the Walmart Mastercard.
Where can I go to manage my account online? You can manage your Walmart Mastercard account online at www.walmart.capitalone.com or via the old portal at Synchrony Bank.
Where can I use my Capital One Walmart Rewards Card? You can use your card to make purchases at Walmart stores nationwide, walmart.com, Murphy gas stations, and everywhere else Mastercard is accepted.
Important Links, Notes & Updates
The Walmart credit card login page is now being managed by Capital One Bank. You can now Sign in to your Walmart credit card account at walmart.capitalone.com.
Walmart Account Management page: www.walmart.capitalone.com
After reading this article, I think you should be able to login to your Walmart credit card account, apply for a Walmart card, activate your card, access the Walmart credit card payment login page to pay your bills.