As a Tractor Supply credit card holder, one of the tasks you’re charged with is making sure you’re making monthly payment to your credit card to keep it in good standing. As a rule of thumb, you can pay the minimum balance or any other amount as long as it is above the minimum balance.
The Tractor Supply credit card is being issued by Citibank, and they’ve provided three ways in which customers can pay tractor supply credit card bill.
You can make your payment online by signing in to your account, by phone or by mail.
How to Make Tractor Supply Credit Card Payment Online
- Follow this link to visit the Tractor Supply credit card account page.
- Next, enter your User ID and Password into the spaces provided.
- Click on the “Sign On” button to login to your account.
- Upon logging into your account dashboard, click on the payments tab to proceed.
- Next, enter the amount you wish to pay along with the details of the checking account information that you’re drawing the payment from.
- Finally, crosscheck the form before submitting your request.
You can also setup AutoPay for your credit card payment. By enabling this feature, the specified amount is automatically drawn from your account on a monthly basis to pay your credit card bill. Thus, letting you to focus on other tasks that’ll increase your productivity.
How Can I Pay Tractor Supply Credit Card Bill By Phone?
The Tractor Supply Credit Card number for payment and general inquiries is 1-800-263-0691 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-944-2227).
- If you’re calling outside the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, call 1-423-477-6511.
- For technical assistance on your card, call 1-866-668-3706.
How to Pay Tractor Supply Credit Card Bill By Mail
You can send your payments which can be in the form of a cheque or money order together with your account statement to the Tractor Supply billing address below:
Tractor Supply Credit Card Payments
PO Box 9001006
Louisville, KY 40290-1006
Is your payment due date too close? You can make an express payment by sending it to the Tractor Supply Credit Card
Overnight payment address below:
Tractor Supply Credit Card
Overnight Delivery/Express Payments
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
For other inquiries & complaints, mail your letter to:
Tractor Supply Credit Card
PO Box 6403
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-6403
How to Avoid Paying Late Fees on Your Credit Card
- Set reminders for yourself before the due date.
- If you still have the tendency to forget, setup the AutoPay feature.
- Try to change the due date if you cannot meet up with the present due date (Not all credit lenders allows this).
- Lastly, always try to make your tractor supply credit card minimum payment on or before the due date.
Did you found this article useful? If yes, kindly share it by using any of the social share buttons below…☺