I’ve written this article specifically for those finding it difficult locating the official TJ Maxx Credit Card Login page. Recently, as the internet has been flooded with so many impersonating websites, account holders have been very careful in the websites they give their account information simply because they fear it is getting to the wrong hands where the worst could happen. Trust me, internet fraud is common these days and it’s a good idea having to thoroughly crosscheck financial login portals to make sure it is the official website you’re accessing.
TJ Maxx has provided a platform via Synchrony bank where holders of the TJ Maxx MasterCard and the TJ Maxx store card can manage their card account online. This is so because Synchrony Bank is the issuer of the TJX Rewards® credit card. Also, it is imperative to know that the TJX Rewards® credit card comes in two variants, and is the card for TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshalls, Sierra, and HomeSense.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Login Instructions
- Click here to visit the portal where you can manage your TJX rewards credit card online.
- Next, enter your User ID and Password in the fields provided
- Check the “Remember User ID” box if you’re performing this action from your home computer
- Click on the “Secure Login” tab to sign in to your TJX rewards card account.
Have you forgotten your login credentials to manage your TJX Rewards credit card online? Worry no more because Synchrony bank has provided a provision where users can retrieve their lost account details.
How To Find Your User ID
- Visit the TJ Maxx Credit Card Login page here
- Click on the “Find User ID” link to proceed
- Enter your card number and billing zip code in the spaces provided
- Finally, click on the “Find User ID” to retrieve your User ID.
How To Reset Your Password
- Head over to the official T.J.Maxx Credit Card login page
- Locate and click on the “Reset Password” link
- On the next page, enter your User ID and Zip Code in the boxes provided
- Tap on the “Continue” button to proceed
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the subsequent pages to have your password reset.
You can log in to your account once you’ve successfully changed your password. From your account dashboard, you can:
- Pay your bills
- Check your rewards points status
- Check your FICO score
- Enroll in electronic statements
- View or print your unused Rewards certificates
- Manage your account preferences
- Setup Autopay
- Check your TJ Maxx card balance
- View paperless statements and a host of others
If you’ve not yet registered for online access, click on the “Register” button to get started.
How To Pay Your TJ Maxx Rewards Credit Card Bill
Currently, you can only pay your TJX credit card bill online, by phone, or by mail. These three methods of payments have been specially made to provide convenience for customers when paying off their bills.
Visit The TJ Maxx Credit Card Login Portal To Your Pay Bills Online
- Sign in to your TJX credit card account here
- Navigate to the payments tab and enter the amount you wish to pay, your checking account number and routing number.
- Crosscheck the information carefully before submitting your request.
Pay TJX credit card bill online By Phone
The TJ Maxx Mastercard holders can call 1-877-890-3150 to make a payment on their card. While the TJMaxx store card phone number is 1-800-952-6133 for those using the store card.
Pay By Mail
the TJ Maxx credit card payment address is:
Holders of the TJ Maxx Mastercard accounts should send their cheque/money order to the payment address below:
P.O. Box 530949
Atlanta, GA 30353-0949
For the TJ Maxx store cardholders, send your payment to the mailing address below:
Store Card Accounts
P.O. Box 530948
Atlanta, GA 30353-0948
What Makes the TJX Maxx Rewards Credit Card So Appealing
Have you been wondering why so many people prefer the TJ Maxx rewards card over other rewards cards out there? Below are some of the benefits & perks that come with the TJX card:
- Cardholders have access to free giveaways
- Exclusive access to sweepstakes
- No annual fee
- FDIC insured; fraud protection
- Private parties
- Extended warranty (for the TJX Rewards® Platinum MasterCard)
- Invitation to special offers
- Alerts on new arrivals on tjmaxx.com
These offers apply to both the TJX Rewards® Platinum MasterCard and the TJX Rewards® Credit Card. However, since the TJX Rewards® Credit Card can only be used in TJX stores and other participating stores, you CANNOT earn points with it elsewhere.
Finally, you can also take a look at other cash-back rewards cards out there that gave users value for their money. They’re very food for groceries, airline, travel, and other convenience.