Welcome everyone to today’s article where I’ll be showing you how to login to your Sunoco credit card account to make a payment, view your account balance, update your details, etc.
As you already know by now, the Sunoco credit card is offered by Sunoco LP through Citibank for eligible customers to get more from Sunoco such as discounts on gas and cashback offers.
Moving further, I’ll like to tell you that as a credit cardholder, you can only access your Sunoco credit card account via the dedicated Citi Bank portal that I’ll be showing you below. This is the official and ONLY platform where cardholders should sign in to access their account. Any other platform apart from the Citi Bank website is a fake and you should not enter your account details as it may be stolen by third-parties to do damages on your account.
Sunoco Credit Card Login Procedure
- First, click on this link to visit the Sunoco Citi credit card login page.
- Secondly, enter your User ID and password in their respective fields.
- Check the “Remember my User ID” box if you’re performing this action from your personal computer or mobile device.
- Finally, tap the “Sign On” icon to sign onto your Sunoco gas credit card account.
If this is your first time visiting the Sunoco gas credit card login page you’ll need to first create an account before you’ll be good given access to manage your account on the go.
To do this, simply visit the Sunoco Citi credit card login page and click on the “Register your card” link to proceed. On the next page, enter your card number, your name as it appears on your card, security code, and the last 4 digits of your social security number. Once you’re done filling the form, click on the “Verify” button to have Citibank verify your information. As soon as the information you provided has been verified, you’ll be allowed to proceed to the next steps which involve choosing a unique User ID and password which you’ll be using to log in to your account subsequently.
How to Retrieve Your Account Login Information
- From your mobile phone or PC head over to the Sunoco credit card homepage.
- Next, locate and click on either the “Retrieve User ID” or “Reset Password” option depending on your situation.
- Then verify your information on the next page by entering your card number, name, security code, and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Once you’ve been verified, you’ll be able to set a new password or retrieve your User ID depending on what your case may be.
I can’t stress enough the benefits of registering your Sunoco credit card online. First, you’ll be given the convenience to manage your credit card account from anywhere in the world as long as you’re connected to the internet. Also, you’ll be able to perform actions such as paying off your bill without needing to visit any physical branch. How cool is that? Register/sign in to your Sunoco credit card accounts now to start enjoying all these benefits right away.
Are you a new member looking to join the Sunoco credit card program? Look no further you’ve come to the right place. I will show you below how to successfully apply and get approved of that Sunoco credit card. However, there are some criteria that you must meet invest order to increase your chances of getting accepted into the program. They include:
- You must be 18 years and above
- Possess a valid government-issued ID
- Have a valid home address in the US
- Be a US citizen
- Have a valid tax identification number such as TIN, SSN, etc.
- Possess a credit score of 670 and above.
If you meet the above requirements then you can proceed to the application section. If otherwise, try to work on your profile first and try applying at a later date.
How to Apply for a Sunoco Credit Card Online
- Go to the Sunoco credit card application page to get started.
- Enter your legal full name, email address, address, phone number, income information, social security number, and date of birth into their respective boxes.
- Next, agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on the “Submit Application” button to complete the process.
Whilst your application is undergoing review, you’ll need to familiarize yourself with the Sunoco gas card offerings; it’s rates and fees.
What Should Know About the Sunoco Card
- First, the card has no annual fee.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases: 26.49%
- APR for Cash Advances: 29.95%
- Minimum Interest Charge: You’ll be charged a minimum fee of $2
- Cash Advance Fee: You’ll be charged either $10 or 5% of the amount.
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $40
How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases
To avoid paying interest on your purchases make sure you make payment before your due date. The payment due date is usually 25 days after the close of each billing cycle.
Speaking of payment, I’ll show you how to make payment to your Sunoco credit card. So just continue reading this article below.
How to Make your Sunoco Credit Card Payment
- Firstly, go to the Sunoco credit card home page by clicking on this link.
- Next, sign in to your credit card account using your user ID and password.
- Finally, click on the sign-in button to access your account.
- On your account dashboard, locate the payment tab, and click on the “Pay bill” now icon to proceed.
- Next, enter the amount you wish to pay along with the account number and the bank’s routing number of the checking account you are drawing the payment from.
- Finally, review the information and submit your request.
Once your payment has been confirmed by Citibank it shall be credited on your account respectively and you can view it on your account statement.
Make Your Sunoco Credit Card Payment By Mail
Send your payment along with your most recent account statement to the following payment address:
Sunoco Rewards Card Payments
P.O. Box 78056
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8056
6716 Grade Ln STE 910
Louisville, KY 40213
How to Contact the Customer Service Department
By telephone: Call 1-866-635-7981 from Mon-Fri 7:00 am — 7:00 pm ET to speak with a Sunoco customer service representative.
I hope you found this article helpful and if you like it kindly drop your comment below in the section box, and don’t forget to share to friends and relatives. Thanks 🙂