The Sheetz credit card allows you to save a lot when you purchase gas as Sheetz pumps. As a cardholder, you get cashback and earn points when you make a purchase with your Sheetz credit card at Sheetz. Points earned can be redeemed for food at Sheetz food, Sheetz stuff or as cashback.
Cool, isn’t it? However, you’re charged with the task of regularly maintaining your account to keep it in good standing. To do this, you’re required to sign-in to manage your card online. From your account dashboard, you’ll be able to perform the following major tasks on your card:
- Pay Sheetz credit card bill
- Manage your personal information
- View account balance and make transactions
- View your paperless statements
- Sign up for alerts and email notifications
Since the Sheetz credit card is being offered by First Bankcard, they have provided an online platform where Sheetz cardholders can log in to access their accounts online. Continue reading this article to learn how to sign in to your Sheetz credit card account.
Sheetz Credit Card Login Instructions
- Visit this link to go to the First Bankcard online banking platform.
- Next, tap on the “Log In” button to proceed.
- Enter your username and password into the boxes provided to access your account.
How to Recover Your Login Information
- Visit the official Sheetz credit card login page here.
- Next, tap the “Forgot ID/Password?” link to continue.
- Enter your official names, User ID, or email address into their respective boxes.
- Finally, tap the “Submit” button to recover your account login details.
How To Register Your Sheetz Credit Card For Online Access
- Go to the First Bankcard official page to get started.
- Next, tap on the “Enroll” button and select your preferred enrollment type to continue.
- Enter your account number, full name, last four digits of SSN, date of birth, and email address into the fields provided.
- Tap “Continue” to proceed.
- On the next page, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration.
Ways To Make Sheetz Credit Card Payment
First Bankcard has made available three ways to make Sheetz Credit Card Payment. You can pay Sheetz credit card online, by phone or through the mail.
How Can I Pay My Sheetz Bill Online?
- Follow this link to sign in to your Sheetz credit card online. Navigate to the “accounts summary” sections and choose the Sheetz credit card from the drop-down menu.
- Next, enter the amount you wish to pay, the details of the checking account you’ll be drawing the payment from.
- Finally, review your details and tap the “Pay Bill” icon to make your payment.
Additionally, you can also schedule one-time payments and set up recurring monthly payments to your credit card account.
How To pay Sheetz Credit Card By Phone
Call (888) 295-5540 to pay Sheetz Card by phone. Make sure you have your card and account details with you when making the call.
How To pay Sheetz Card Bill By Mail
You can send your payment along with your most recent account statement to the payment address below:
Bankcard Payment Processing
PO Box 2557
Omaha, NE 68103-2557
How To Apply For The Sheetz VISA® Card Online
- Visit the Sheetz® Platinum Edition® Visa® Card application page to get started.
- Next, enter your full legal name, residential address, city, email address, Zip Code, and primary phone number into the spaces provided.
- Tap on the “Next” button to proceed.
- Enter your financial details (i.e. annual income) on the next page and choose your security questions.
- Finally, review and submit your request.
The Sheetz credit card approval odds are pretty high. All you need is to have a good to excellent credit rating to get into the program. Typically, you’ll get a decision in 30 seconds or less of sending your application request.