In this article, you’ll learn how to manage your Sephora credit card account by accessing the Sephora cardholder portal using your Username and password. Normally, as a credit card holder, you’re charged with the task of managing your account in order to keep your account in good standing. Knowing this, Sephora has provided an online platform via Comenity bank, where holders of the Sephora credit card can manage their credit card account online.
Upon successfully signing in to your account, you’ll be able to perform the following tasks:
- Pay your bills
- View your account balance
- Check your transaction history
- View your account statement.
- Update your information
- View your credit score
- Contact the customer service department, etc.
Continue reading this article to learn how to sign in to your account via the official platform. I say official because there are many websites out there parading to be the official Sephora credit card online platform, with the aim of luring unsuspecting cardholders into entering their credit card login details.
Sephora Credit Card Login Instructions
- Visit the official Comenity/Sephora credit card page to get started.
- Next, enter your Username and password into the fields provided.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button to access your account.
In case you’ve not yet created an account online, you can do this by clicking on the “Register for Online Access” button. Upon clicking on the link, you’ll be prompted to enter your credit card account number, ZIP code, and last 4-digits of your social security number in order for Comenity bank to locate your account.
Furthermore, you’ll be prompted to se t your preferred username and password which you’ll be using subsequently to access your account.
Hey! Do you own a skylight paycard? Read this article to learn how to successful manage your skylight paycard online.
How to Recover Your Login Information
- Visit the Sephora card page to get started.
- Locate and click on the “Forgot your user name or password?” link to proceed.
- Next, confirm your identity by providing your card number, zip code, identification type, and last four digits of your SSN.
Upon providing this information, you’ll be taken to a new page where you can update/retrieve your login information.
For those that haven’t yet applied for the Sephora credit card, continue reading this article to learn how to do so.
How to Apply For Sephora Visa Credit Card Online
- Follow this link to visit the Sephora credit card application page right from your browser.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to proceed.
- Next, enter your basic details as well as your financial information such as your annual income.
- Follow the prompt to complete your application.
Three are many benefits that comes with the Sephora card. Below are some benefits you’ll enjoy as a cardholder:
- 15% off your first card purchase at Sephora within 30 days from approval.
- 14% back in rewards when you use your Sephora Credit Card in store or online at Sephora.
- No annual fee.
Aside from applying online at www.sephora.com, prospective cardmember can also apply in-store.
Activating Your Sephora Card
- Visit the Sephora card page to get begin with.
- Tap on the “Activate Now” link to continue.
- On the next page, give your card details as regard it’s number, your zip code, and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed to the next stage.
- Follow the prompt in the next stage to activate your card.
Activating your card immediately makes your card ready for use. So what are you waiting for? Follow the aforementioned steps to activate it right away!
How to Pay Your Sephora Credit Card Bill
You can make your Sephora credit card payment online, by phone, in-store, or by mail.
How to Pay Your Bill Online
- Click here to sign in to your account.
- Next, navigate to the payments tab and click on the “Pay Bill” link to proceed.
- Enter your checking account information along with the amount you wish to pay.
- Follow the prompt instructions to complete payment.
Make Your Payment by Phone
Call the number that apply to the credit card you’re using.
- Sephora Credit Card: Call 1-866-702-9946 to make your payment.
- Sephora VISA Credit Card: Call 1-866-841-5037 to pay your bill by phone.
How to Make Your Payment by Mail
Send your check/money order along with your account details to the following address:
Sephora Credit Card
P.O. Box 659820
San Antonio, TX 78265
Customer Service Information
Contact Comenity Capital Bank dedicated number for the Sephora Credit Card account. 1-866-702-9946 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Finally, I hope you found this article helpful? If yes, kindly share it using any of the social buttons below. ☺