For convenience, Sam’s Club has provided a platform via Synchrony Bank, where holders of Sam’s club credit card can log in to manage their account on the go. This feature does not only provide convenience, but it also ensures that customers make the most out of their credit card account.
Upon logging into their account online, cardholders can:
- Pay their bills.
- Check their FICO score.
- View their paperless statements.
- Update their records.
- Make transactions.
- Check recent activities on their account.
- Request for a credit increase, and so much more.
Synchrony Bank is the issuer of the Sam’s club credit card, hence, it provides the portal where customers can log in to manage their account online.
Sam’s Club Credit Card Login Guide
- Visit www.samsclub.com/credit to get started.
- Next, choose the “Manage Your Credit Account” option to proceed.
- Choose the credit card type that you wish to log in to.
- Enter your User ID and Password into the spaces provided, then tap on the “Secure Login” button to sign in to your account.
Register for Online Access
If you’re just starting out and have not created an account prior to visiting the Sam’s club credit card sign in page. Click on the “Register” button to enroll & activate your card for online access.
You’ll be required to enter your card number and Zip code in order for Sam’s club to locate and verify your card. Next, you’ll also need to create a User ID and Password which you’ll be using for subsequent login.
Your card gets activated automatically after you’ve successfully registered your card. Therefore, registering your card is the first thing that is required of one upon receiving your credit card by mail.
Sam’s Club Credit Card Payment Steps
Depending on your credit card type, there are generally three ways to pay your Sam’s club credit, and they include:
- By phone
- At the register (Only applicable to the Sam’s Club consumer account types)
Paying Your Credit Bill Online
- Visit the Sam’s club credit card login page to get started.
- Next, tap on the “Manage Your Credit Account” icon at the top corner of the page to continue.
- On the next page, choose your credit card type, and tap the “Login” icon to proceed.
- Enter your User ID and Password into the boxes provided.
- Finally, click on the “Secure Login” button to sign in to pay your credit bills online.
How to Pay Sam’s Club Credit By Phone
Call the number at the back of your card to pay your Sam’s club credit by phone.
This payment method is equally efficient and safe. Generally, payments are posted on your account on the same day.
Make Sam’s Club Credit Card Payment at the Register
This payment method is only applicable to Sam’s Club consumer account types. Simply visit any Sam’s Club or Walmart store register to pay your bill.
How to Apply For Sam’s Club Credit Card Online
- Go to the Sam’s club credit card application page to get started.
- Next, click on the “Apply Now” button to continue.
- Sign in to your Sam’s club membership account or click on the “register your membership” to create one.
- Follow the prompt instructions on the subsequent pages to apply for a Sam’s credit card.
This application guide explained above is only applicable to those that wants to open either a Sam’s Club® Consumer Mastercard® or Sam’s Club Personal Credit account.
Those intending to apply for a Sam’s Club Business credit card should follow this link to apply for one.
The Sam’s club credit card benefits includes:
- Cardholders get a 5% cash back on the first $6,000 spent on gas yearly, then 1% thereafter.
- 3% cash back on dining & travel.
- 1% cash back on other purchases.
- No annual fee.
- Zero foreign transaction fees.