Responding to an Ollo Credit Card Offer: Read Full Guide + Reviews Here
Have you received an invitation to join the Ollo credit card program and you’re wondering whether to join or not? Don’t worry, this article will guide you through the whole process involved in responding to an offer from Ollo. Also, you’ll get to see both the highlights and lowlights of the Ollo card, as well as reviews from customers that are presently using the card.
First, Ollo is a credit card company that offers those with fair credit score a chance to build their credit profile by offering them the Ollo cards (Ollo Platinum Mastercard® and Ollo Rewards Mastercard®) which are equipped with great features, and with a generous starting credit limit of $1800 dollars. The company claims to put its customers first by offering straightforward products, management tools, and dedicated support to better cater to the needs of its customers.
While the Ollo cards don’t come with an impressive list of features, they provide an excellent option for those looking to build their credit rating. Despite having some similarities, the two Ollo cards have some unique differences that differentiate one from the other. This article is going to outline the difference and similarities between the two Ollo cards for you to compare them and choose the one that best suits your credit needs.
Ollo Credit Cards Highlights
Below is an overview of what to expect from the Ollo cards. The Ollo Platinum focuses more on delivering better credit offerings while the Ollo Rewards Mastercard is ideal for those looking to earn cashback on everyday spending.
Ollo Platinum Mastercard
- Has no annual fee
- Automatic credit line increase reviews
- There are no returned check fee, no foreign transaction fees
- The rate remains the same for late payments
- Access to free FICO® Score online
- 24/7 dedicated customer service
- 24.99% Variable APR
Ollo Rewards Mastercard
- 2% cashback on gas station, grocery store and drugstore purchases
- Access to a 24/7 dedicated customer service support
- Get 1% cashback on all other purchases
- Get unlimited rewards (Rewards does not expire)
- No foreign transaction fees
- There are no over the limit fees
- No returned check fees
- Low annual fee
- 24.99% Variable APR
Ollo Credit Card Reviews
Having a 4.4 out of 5 stars on creditkarma.com, I can say without an iota of doubt that customers are having satisfaction using the Ollo card. Surprisingly, there is also a large stream of complaints online on how some people were denied despite being pre-approved by Ollo while others are complaining about a lack of credit increment even after having a near excellent credit score (754/782). Regardless, the Ollo cards are still great for those looking to rebuild their credit.
Below are some customers’ reviews online concerning their experience so far with the Ollo credit cards.
What Customers Are Saying…
Ollo MasterCard fooled me with false advertisement of pre-approval, but when I have applied, denied for no real reason. There were no major changes in my credit score/report. Now they have violated my score with their inquiry. I would have never apply for this credit card without pre-approval. Horrible customer service and abdsolute dishonest false advertisement, I guess it’s good I didn’t get it.Mariia Ievseieva on askmrcreditcard.com
Here is another review from a customer stating how she was instantly approved for a $1600 credit upon applying for an Ollo card:
I was discharged in June 2018 and received the invite in Nov 2018and applied and was instantly approved for $1600 and boy was I shocked. I use at least $1200 of my limit every month but I pay it off in full each time. During that same time I also recieved an invite from Merrick and was approved for $750 and supposedly after 6 months they double the limit so we shall see what happens there. Overall I’m okay with what I have. I have not had any payment or customer service issues with Ollo so perhaps they have stepped their game up recently. Also, I use their mobile app to make payments and view my account. I honestly have nothing to complain about with them.Ms Anonymous on askmrcreditcard.com
Responding to an Offer from Ollo: Getting Started
Currently, the only way to apply for an Ollo credit card is through invitation by mail. Since you’re here, I’m assuming you’ve already gotten your invite but you’re wondering how to go about it. Follow this guide thoroughly to guide you through the application process.
- Once you’ve received your reservation number and access codes from Ollo, head over to www.ollocard.com to get started
- Next, click on the “Respond to an offer” icon to proceed.
- Enter the Reservation Number and Access Code you received into their respective fields ad click on the “Submit” button to send your request.
- Finally, complete the application form and wait for a minute to get a response notifying you whether you’ve been approved of an Ollo credit card.
How To Activate Your Ollo Card
You can start using your new Ollo card once you’ve activated it. Follow the steps below to activate your Ollo credit card.
- Visit www.ollocard.com and click on the “Activate Card” icon at the top-right corner of the page to proceed.
- Enter your Last Name, Date of Birth, Ollo Card Number, Last 4 digits of SSN, and Card Expiration Date in their respective fields.
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed.
- Follow the on-screen prompts on the next page to have your card activated.
Enrolling Your Ollo Card
To enroll your card online, you’ll need to give some basic details about yourself such as name, social security number, etc.
- Visit the “Enrolling with Ollo” page to get started.
- Enter your last name, DOB, last 4 digits of SSN, your 16-digit card number, and card expiration date to continue.
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed to the next page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Ollo Credit Card Login Guide
- To sign in to your Ollo credit account, visit www.ollocard.com and click on the “Sign in” icon to proceed.
- Enter your Username and password in the given boxes.
- Finally, click on the “Sign in” button to access your Ollo credit account.
If you’ve forgotten your username or password, click on the “Forgot your username or password?” link to retrieve them, or you could follow this link to go straight to the forgot password page. You’ll need to have the last 6 of Account Number and your username information with you before you can successfully retrieve your password/unlock your account.
Once you’ve signed in to your account, you can make payment to your Ollo card, edit your preferences, set up alerts and SMS alerts, view your transaction history, enroll for paperless statements.
How to Make an Ollo Credit Card Payment
To make a payment on your card, you’ll need to enter your checking account routing number, checking account number, and the amount you wish to pay. Payments can be made online via your portal, by phone or by mail.
You can send your cheque/money order to the Ollo Card Payment Address below:
P.O. Box 660371
Dallas, TX 75266-0371
Or you could make payment by phone by calling 1-877-494-0020. For those currently outside the United States, call 1-516-224-5600 instead. Finally, all general inquiries and correspondence about the Ollo card can be forwarded to the following address:
P.O. Box 9222
Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9222
Did you enjoy this article? Please comment below…