This article was written to serve as a guide for Reflex cardholders on how they can log in to manage their accounts online. The Reflex credit card program is being provided by Continental Finance, LLC while Celtic bank is the issuer of the credit card.
The advent of the online account access feature has invalidated the cause to visit any physical office, as you can access your account from anywhere in the world with an internet-enabled device.
Reflex Card Login Instructions
- Click here to visit the Reflex card login page.
- Next, enter your Username and password into the given fields.
- Finally, tap the “Login” button to access your account.
Upon signing in to your account, you’ll be able to perform the following actions:
- Make your reflex card payment
- Manage your preferences.
- View your account transaction history.
- Enroll for alerts and email notification.
- Make transactions.
- View your account balance.
Reflex Card Benefits
- $0 Fraud Liability
- Reports to the three major credit bureaus
- Ability to increase your credit limit after six months
- Flexible payment options
- 24/7 account access portal
- Worldwide acceptance
How to Recover Your Username or Password
- Upon visiting the Reflex card login page, tap the “Forgot Username or Password?” link to proceed.
- On the next page enter the option that apply to you, and enter the last 4 digits of card, SSN, and your Zip Code, etc.
- Finally, click the “Lookup Account” button to find your account.
How to Register Your Card for Online Access
- Visit www.yourcreditcardinfo.com to get started.
- Next, tap on the “Register now!” link to proceed.
- Enter your 5-digit Zip code, the last 4 digits of your SSN, and card number into their respective fields.
- Finally, click on “Lookup Account” to register your card for online access.
How to Make Reflex Credit Card Payment
You can make a payment on reflex card by:
How to Make Payment Online
- Follow this link to sign into your account.
- Next, navigate to the payments tab and click on the “Pay Bill” icon to continue.
- Enter your payment information together with the amount that you wish to pay.
- Click on “Submit” to finalize your payment.
How to Pay Reflex Credit Card Over the Telephone
Call the Reflex card customer service number on 1-800-518-6142 to pay your bill (between 7 a.m.–10 p.m. Mon–Fri, 8 a.m.–4 p.m. Sat/EASTERN TIMES).
How to Pay Reflex Mastercard® Bill By Mail
Send your Cheque/Money order to the reflex credit card payment address:
P.O. Box 6812,
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6812.
Reflex Credit Card Customer Service Information
Call the number that apply to your situation.
- For payment, call 1-800-518-6142.
- Want to report lost or stolen card? Call 1-800-556-5678.
What Credit Score Is Needed For a Reflex Credit Card?
The Reflex card distinguishes itself from other credit cards by giving customers with poor credit history a chance to rebuild their credit history.
Is Reflex Credit Card Legit?
Yes, the Reflex credit card is a legit credit card offered by Continental Finance Company, which is one of America’s leading servicer of credit cards for people with poor credit history.
- To inquire about your account balance, call the automated account Information line on 1-866-449-4514.
- To speak with a customer service agent, call 1-866-449-4514.
- Want to pay your Reflex credit card over the telephone? Call 1-800-518-6142.
- Want to report lost/stolen cards? Call 1-800-556-5678.
Important Mailing Addresses
For Inquiries, mail your letter to:
P.O. Box 3220
Buffalo, NY 14240-3220
Do you want to fund a security deposit? Mail your payment/check/letter to:
P.O. Box 8099
Newark, DE 19714-8099
Want to pay your reflex credit card by mail? Worry no more! Send payment to:
P.O. Box 6812
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6812
To manage your reflex credit card online, visit www.reflexcardinfo.com