This article was written to serve as a guide for Reflex credit card holders on how they can log in to manage their account online. The Reflex credit card program is being provided by Continental Finance, LLC while Celtic bank is the issuer of the credit card.
The advent of the online account access feature has invalidated the cause to visit any physical office, as you can access your account from anywhere in the world with an internet-enabled device.
Reflex Credit Card Login Instructions
- Click here to visit the Reflex credit card login page.
- Next, enter your Username and password into the given fields.
- Finally, tap the “Login” button to access your account.
Upon signing in to your account, you’ll be able to perform the following actions:
- Make your reflex card payment
- Manage your preferences.
- View your account transaction history.
- Enroll for alerts and email notification.
- Make transactions.
- View your account balance.
How to Recover Your Username or Password
- Upon visiting the Reflex card login page, tap the “Forgot Username or Password?” link to proceed.
- On the next page enter the option that apply to you, and enter the last 4 digits of card, SSN, and your Zip Code, etc.
- Finally, click the “Lookup Account” button to find your account.
Registering for Online Access
- Visit www.yourcreditcardinfo.com to get started.
- Next, tap on the “Register now!” link to proceed.
- Enter your 5-digit Zip code, the last 4 digits of your SSN, and card number into their respective fields.
- Finally, click on “Lookup Account” to register your card for online access.
How to Make Reflex Credit Card Payment
You can make a payment on reflex credit card by:
- Online: Sign in to your account to make your reflex payment online.
- Phone: Call the Reflex credit card customer service number on 1-800-518-6142 to pay your bill.
- Mail: Send your Cheque/Money order to the reflex credit card payment address: Reflex Card, P.O. Box 6812, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6812.
Reflex Credit Card Customer Service Information
Call the number that apply to your situation.
- For payment, call 1-800-518-6142.
- Want to report lost or stolen card? Call 1-800-556-5678.