Welcome to Brokemenot.com where we review major American & Canadian credit cards (store or regular credit cards) and tell you about their application process, approval rate, fees, benefits, perks, and login process. In this case, we’ll be reviewing the QVC credit card.
The QVC credit card is a store-branded card made exclusively for QVC customers. The credit card is not co-branded with VISA or MasterCard, thereby allowing it to be restricted to QVC stores only. Before we dive further, I’ll like to tell you what the QVC credit card entails (such as benefits, fees & APR).
QVC Credit Card Benefits
- First and foremost, the card has no annual fee.
- Zero fraud liability
- Exclusive assess to upcoming events, special deals, and offers
- Cardholders have exclusive access to customer service and are also placed in the priority order line.
- Reports to the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion)
- Cardholders are not liable to pay interest if paid in full within the 9th, 12th, or 18th months
- Can be used to make a purchase at Zulily.com*
QVC Credit Card Fees & Rates
- $0 annual fee
- Late Payment Fee up to $37
- Variable purchase APR of up to 29.24%.
QVC Credit Card Downsides
- No signup bonus, rewards or cashback.
- There are no rewards program available for cardholders
- Can only be used at QVC & Zulily stores
- Does not offer an Introductory rate
- No Introductory APR offer
- Interest rate is on the high side
- You need a credit score of 650 or above to stand a chance of qualifying.
How to Apply for QVC Credit Card
Before applying, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements. In case you don’t know what they are, they include:
- The applicant must be a US citizen of 18 years or older.
- Must have a valid government-issued identity card
- Must possess a valid tax identification number (SSN or TIN)
- Have a valid home address within the United States
- Have a fair or good credit history (preferably 650 and above)
Now if you meet the above requirements, you may proceed to the application steps below.
- Visit the QVC credit card and tap on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in the application form with your personal & financial information.
- Read the cardholders’ agreement and accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, review your information and submit your application.
Generally, as a QVC credit card holder, one of the tasks you’re charged with is regularly signing in to your credit card account to manage your credit card online. This is paramount to keeping your FICO score and credit card account in good standing.
Now as easy as this may sound, many cardholders still find it difficult managing their card online. Many don’t even know the official QVC credit card login page while some aren’t just aware that they can manage their credit card online.
QVC Credit Card Login Steps
- Visit the official QVC credit card login page to get started.
- Locate and tap the “Login” button to continue.
- Enter your username and password into the given boxes.
- Finally, click on Login to sign-in to your QVC credit card account.
Need to retrieve your login credentials? Worry no more, because QVC has provided an avenue where cardholders can recover their lost login details. Continue reading this article to learn how to recover your QVC credit card login credentials.
How To Recover Your QVC Credit Card Login Details
- First, you need to visit the QVC credit card page and click on the “Forgotten Your Password/Username” link to proceed.
- On the next page, enter the requested information regarding your card such as your account number, Zip Code, SSN, etc.
- Finally, click submit to send your request.
Quick Ways to Pay Your QVC Credit Card
QVC has provided cardholders with three options in which they can use to pay QVC credit card bill. They include:
- By Phone
- By Mail
How To Make a QVC Credit Card Payment Online
All you need is to sign in to your credit card account using this link. Next, go to the payments tab and select the “Pay Bill” option. Finally, enter your checking account information and the amount you wish to pay into their respective fields. Click on submit when you’re done.
How To Make a QVC Credit Card Payment By Phone
You can also pay off your QVC credit card bill over the telephone. Simply call the QCard customer service number at 1-877-490-1787 to pay off your credit card bill. Alternatively, you can speak with a live customer service agent by tapping the button “0” from the menu presented. Kindly note that paying off your QVC credit card bill with the aid of a customer service representative attracts a $10 fee.
How To Make a QVC Credit Card Payment By Mail
Mail your payment along with your most recent account statement to the following address:
PO Box 530905
Atlanta, GA 30353-0905
Make sure your cheque is payable to Synchrony Bank as they are the issuer of the QVC credit card. Also, be aware that payments made by mail generally take between 3-5 business days to reflect on your account.
Tips To Avoid Paying Late Fees and Interests
Always make sure you make your payment before your next billing date. Failure to do will attract interest and late penalty fees. In the situation where you’re mailing your payment, make sure you post your payment at least a week before your due date to avoid late fees.
Was this article helpful? If yes, kindly like and share it with friends.