The American Eagle credit card, popularly known as the AEO credit card is a credit card issued by Synchrony bank on behalf of the American Eagle Outfitters. American Eagle Outfitters is a popular chain of retails that specializes in delivering Men & Women clothing and accessories across the United States. The company was founded in 1977 by Mark Silverman and his brother Jerry. Currently, there are over 933 American Eagle Outfitters stores across the United States.
Moving away from the store now, let’s talk about the credit card. The credit card is one of the store-branded credit cards out there if what you’re looking for is to save more while shopping for clothing. With its special perks like rewards points and free jeans offers when you’ve purchased five pairs, there is no doubt the American Eagle credit card is a name to reckon with in the clothing industry. What’s more, the Visa-branded variation of the card even has more special benefits in store for cardholders. One of such benefit is that it can be used anywhere you see the VISA logo. Secondly, cardholders enjoy all the benefits of the American Eagle credit card PLUS extra benefits.
American Eagle Credit Card Benefits
- No annual fee
- 20% off your first purchase made with the card
- Extra 10% off everyday purchases performed with your AEO credit card
- Earn 15 points per $1 spent
- For every 5 bras bought using the card, cardholders will get 1 free
- Cardholders get 20% off birthday coupon
- For every five pairs of jeans bought with the card, cardholders will receive an EXTRA pair for free
- Free standard shipping
- Exclusive access to 6 cardholder events yearly
- $0 fraud liability
- Provision of both mobile and online account management platform where cardholders can manage their card with ease
For AEO Connected® Visa® Credit Cardholders, you can use your card:
- Anywhere Visa® Credit Cards are accepted
- Also, you’ll earn 5 points for every $1 spent anywhere else Visa® Credit Cards are accepted.
AEO Connected® Credit Card Highlights
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- 5% cash advance fee
- Cash advance APR of 28.49%
- A maximum late fee of $39
- No annual fee
- 2,500 rewards points equate to $10 reward
American Eagle Credit Card Payment
You can make American Eagle credit card payment via three methods, namely:
- By Phone
How to Make American Eagle Credit Card Payment Online
You’ll need to have created an online in the online account management platform before you can use this method. Follow the steps below to learn how to log in to your AEO Connected ® credit card account.
- Visit the American Eagle credit card online account management page to get started.
- Next, enter your User ID and password into the given boxes.
- Tap the “Secure Login” button to sign in to your account.
- Next, go to the payments tab and click on the “Pay Bill” button to continue.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay along with your checking account details.
- Finally, review and submit your payment request
If you’ve not yet created an account online, you can do so by clicking on the “Register” button at the homepage of the American Eagle outfitters credit card and follow the instructions.
Also Read: LensCrafters Credit Card Reviews (Apr. 2020)
How to Pay Your Bill Using Your Telephone
Call 800-843-0875 to pay your American Eagle card bill over the telephone phone. However, you’ll be faced with two options: 1. Pay via the automated payment system 2. Pay by speaking with a customer service agent (it attracts a $10 fee). Generally, you’ll need to have the following details with you before your payment can be processed:
- Your American Eagle credit card number
- The checking account number and bank’s routing number
Pay By Mail
Simply mail your payment together with your most recent statement to the payment address below:
AEO, Inc. Credit Card Services
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
NB: Make the check to be payable to AEO, Inc. Credit Card Services. Also, allow for sufficient time (preferably 5 business days) for payment to be processed.