There is no doubt the Belk credit card allows shoppers to get more out of Belk. With its exciting rewards and cashback offers, customers can save a lot when they shop accessories, shoes, and other merchandise offered at Belk.
As a cardholder, you’ll need to make regular payments on your Belk card once you’ve used it to shop. Payments should be made early In order to avoid late payment fees and interests.
The Belk credit card is being offered by Synchrony Bank and it has provided four (4) ways in which cardholders can make their Belk credit card payments. You can pay:
- Via the app
- By Mail
- By Phone
How To Make Belk Credit Card Payment Online
You can make your Belk credit card payment online by signing in to your account. In case you don’t know how to access your account, read the Belk credit card login Instructions below.
Paying your bills online is probably the easiest and most convenient method of payment available. Follow the steps below to pay your Belk credit card bill online:
- Go to the Belk credit card login page to get started.
- Enter your user ID and password to login to your account.
- Upon accessing your account dashboard, navigate to the Payments tab and select the “Pay” option to continue.
- Enter the details of the payment; the amount you wish to pay along with your checking account and bank routing number.
- Finally, review and submit your request.
Payment shall reflect on your account as soon as it has been confirmed by Belk.
How To Pay Your Belk Credit Card Bill Via the Belk App
- First, you’ll need to get the Belk app from Google Play or Apple App Store depending on the type of device you’re using.
- Next, install and launch the Belk app to get started.
- Sign In to your account by entering your User ID and password.
- Upon signing In, locate the payments section and select the pay bill option.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay along with the details of the checking account you’re drawing the payment from.
- Finally, crosscheck and submit your payment request.
How to Make Belk Credit Card Payment by Mail
Paying via mail is another viable option you can employ to make your Belk card payment. However, it is not an ideal method of payment for those whose payment due date is very close because payments made using this method generally take up to five (5) business days to process.
To send your payments via mail, all you need is to simply get your Cheque or money order ready and make it payable to Belk. You can send it along with your account number to the address below:
P.O. Box 530940
Atlanta, GA 30553-0940
How to Pay Your Belk Credit Card Bill by Phone
You can also pay your Belk credit card bill by phone. However, you’ll need to have your checking account number and bank routing number with you at the time of placing the call.
Once you have the required documents, call the Belk credit card payment number at 800-669-6550 to pay your bill by phone.