Hey there! Welcome to today’s article on Priceline credit card login & payment guide. Aside from the general how to’s I’m going to be sharing in this article I’m also gonna be giving an insider look on the Priceline Rewards Visa card to show prospective cardholders what to expect when they apply for & get the Priceline Rewards Visa card.
So let’s dive right in, shall we? First, the Priceline Rewards Visa Card is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware for Priceline. I guess we all know what Priceline is and what they do right? Well for those that don’t know, Priceline is an online travel agency that specializes in providing clients with airline tickets, cruise deals, and hotel recommendations at discounted rates. The company was founded in 1997 by Jay Walker and Scott Case.
The Priceline credit card enables cardholders to earn rewards on eligible purchases at priceline.com. The card is co-branded with VISA which allows cardmembers to have access to millions of ATMs worldwide.
Benefits of the Priceline Credit Card
- Cardholders get deals on proceline.com at discounted rates.
- Earn 5x points for every $1.00 spent when you use the card to make a payment on eligible purchases at priceline.com
- Cardholders will get an additional 10,000 bonus points when they spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of getting their card.
- There is no limit on the number of points you can earn
- Earn 1x point for every $1.00 spent when you use the card everywhere else.
- No annual fee
- Chip technology to secure your payment
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for the first 15 months after that APR will be set at 15.99% — 25.99% depending on your credit profile.
- No foreign transaction fee
- Cardholders can view their FICO for free
- Provision of a 24/7 account management platform where users can sign on to manage their credit cards.
Priceline Credit Card Fees
- APR for cash advances is set at 26.24%
- $0.50 minimum Interest Charge
- Cash advance fee is set at either $10 or 5% of the cash advance amount
- There is a balance transfer fee of $5 or 3% of the amount to be transferred.
- Late penalty fee: Up to $39
- Returned payment: Up to $39
How to Apply for the Priceline Rewards Signature Visa Card
- Visit www.priceline.com and tap on the “Apply Now” button to proceed.
- Next, fill in your general, employment, and financial information in their appropriate fields.
- Enter your date of birth, social security number, and mother’s maiden name in the security information section.
- Finally, choose your preferences and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Apply” button to submit your request.
Kindly note that before you can be approved of a Priceline rewards Visa® card you must be at least 18 years old and a permanent resident of the United States. Also, you must have a valid US address and a credit score of no less than 650.
How to Activate Priceline Rewards Credit Card
You can activate your card from your account dashboard when you sign in to your credit card account. Alternatively, call the Priceline credit card activation number at (877) 408-8866 to activate your card over the telephone.
Priceline Credit Card Login Instructions
- Head over to www.cards.barclaycardus.com from your device’s browser.
- Tap the “Cardmember Login” link to proceed
- Next, enter your username and password into their respective fields
- Lastly, click on the “Log In” to access your account.
Upon signing in to your account you’ll be able to perform the following actions:
- Check your current available balance
- View payment due date
- Transfer a balance
- Update your PIN
- Check available credit
- Pay your credit card bill
- View most recent payment
- Check your previous credit card transactions
- View minimum due date
How to Recover your Account Login Credentials
Have you forgotten your username or password? Don’t worry because Barclays has provided an avenue where you can easily retrieve your username and reset your password. Simply visit the login page and click on the “Forgot username or password” link to continue. Next, verify your identity by entering your account number, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number into their appropriate fields.
For lost or stolen credit cards kindly contact the Customer Service department on 877-523-0478.
How to Set Up Online Access
- Visit the Priceline credit card login page and click on the “Click here to set up online access” link to proceed.
- Next, answer the citizenship question and enter your current occupation, account number, date of birth, and last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Tap continue to retrieve your account details.
- On the next page, enter your email address to have your username sent to you or click on the “Password” option to reset your password.
How to Make Priceline Credit Card Payment
You can pay your bill online, via the mobile app, by mail or over the telephone.
- Pay Online: Follow this link to sign in to account and pay your bills today.
- Mobile app: Download the mobile app from Google Play or App Store and sign in to your account to make payment.
- Pay by Phone: Call 1-877-523-0478 to pay your credit card bill.
Make Payment by Mail: Send your payment to the following address:
Credit Card Payments
P.O. Box 60517
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
P.O. Box 13337
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
For overnight credit card payments mail your payment using specific labels and envelopes to:
Lock Box 60517
2525 Corporate Place, Suite 250
Monterey Park, CA 91754
400 White Clay Center Drive
Newark, DE 19711
To make a complaint or general correspondence you can call 1-866-225-9725 or mail your letter to:
P.O. Box 8801
Wilmington, DE 19899-8801