Are you a Phillips 66 Credit Cardholder? If yes, then this article is meant for you. I know you must’ve known by now that the Phillips 66 Credit Card (also known as the Drive Savvy® Rewards Credit Card) is issued by Synchrony Bank. Synchrony Bank has provided a 24/7 online account management portal where cardholders can sign in to access their bill, register for paperless statements, make payments, and manage their preferences.
The Drive Savvy® Rewards Credit Card allows cardholders to save when they purchase gas at participating Phillips 66®, Conoco®, and 76® stations. Some of the benefits of the card include:
- No annual fee
- 0$ fraud liability
- Cardholders can request additional cards at no extra cost.
Phillips 66 Credit Card Login Procedure
- Visit the official Drive Savvy® card page to get started.
- Under the Log In To Your Account section, enter your User ID and Password into their respective fields.
- Tap the “Secure Login” button to sign-in to your account.
How To Recover Your User ID
- Visit the Phillips 66 Credit Card Login page here.
- Next, tap on the “Find User ID” link to proceed.
- On the next page, enter your card number and Zip code into the given boxes.
- Tap “Find User ID” to be taken to your account.
How To Reset Your Password
- Follow this link to visit the Drive Savvy® Rewards Credit Card homepage.
- Click on the “Reset Password” link to continue.
- Next, enter your User ID and Zip code into their respective fields.
- Tap Continue to proceed.
- On the next page, select & confirm your new password.
- Finally, enter your User ID and new password to login to your account.
How To Register Your Card For Online Access
- Head over to the Drive Savvy® Rewards Credit Card homepage to get started.
- Tap Register to proceed.
- Enter your card number, billing zip code and click on Continue to go to the next step.
- Next, choose your preferred User ID and Password.
- Confirm and sign in to manage your account online.
Phillips 66 Credit Card Payment Guide
You can pay your Phillips 66 Credit Card via three methods namely;
- By Phone
- Through Mail
How To Pay Your Phillips 66 Credit Card Bill Online
Sign in to your account using this link. On your account dashboard, scroll your mouse to the account management section and tap on Pay Bill to proceed. Next, enter the details of the amount and checking account where you’ll be drawing the payment from. Finally, confirm and submit your request. Payments are usually reflected on your account on the same day depending on the time of the day you perform the transaction.
How To Make Phillips 66 Credit Card Payment By Phone
Call the Customer Service toll-free at 1-855-513-1176 to make your credit card payment and to lay complaints.
How To Make Phillips 66 Credit Card Payment By Mail
Mail your cheque or money order together with your payment stub to the following address:
Phillips 66 Drive Savvy® Rewards Card
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
NB: Make sure your cheque is payable to Drive Savvy® Rewards Card.
How To Apply For The Phillips 66 Credit Card
The Phillips 66 credit card application can be done online within minutes. Simply follow this link to go to the Phillips 66 card application page. The application process is divided into 5 segments; the first being the part you choose your preferred Drive Savvy® Rewards Credit Card, while the last segment is when you see your result whether or not you’re approved of a credit card. Generally, you’ll need to give your personal and financial information for Synchrony Bank to ascertain whether your profile qualifies for a Drive Savvy® Rewards Credit Card.
Was this article helpful? If yes, kindly like and share it with friends.