Paymydoctor is an online payment portal where patients can pay their medical bills. It is a free platform provided by Change Healthcare LLC. The paymydoctor portal can be accessed at www.paymydoctor.com from any device and it is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, and the latest versions of Internet Explorer.
To use the paymydoctor portal, a user will need to register or create an account first. In addition, there is also a feature on www.paymydoctor.com where an individual can quickly make a payment without having to log in to their account. However, the client will still need to enter some basic information concerning his/her account such as the client ID, account number, and five-digit Zip Code. Kindly note that all of this information must be entered exactly as it appears on your statement.
What makes the paymydoctor platform unique is that it makes paying your medical bills seamlessly in your comfort zone. Also, it is accepted by many hospital & medical facilities across the United States and the service is completely free of charge — meaning you’re not required to pay a service fee each time you use the portal. Furthermore, you can easily view your statements online and setup AutoPay option (a feature that allows you to automatically pay your hospital bills).
Before I show you how to register & make a payment on pay my doctor, I’ll like to tell you some benefits you get signing up on www paymydoctor com.
- An easy way to make your medical and other hospital expenses
- No service fee
- Information is very safe and secured, so don’t worry about your bank details
- There is an AutoPay option which allows users to automate future payments
- Registered members can pay their bills with or without logging in to their account.
- Members can view and download their transaction history.
Paymydoctor Enrollment Steps
It is very easy enrolling on the PayMyDoctor.com online payment portal. All that is required of you is that you have:
- A valid Client ID
- An internet-enabled device
- Valid email address
- Account number
- Valid mobile number
Time needed: 2 minutes.
Creating an Account on www.paymydoctor.com
- Visit www.paymydoctor.com to get started
Launch your device’s browser and enter www.paymydoctor.com to get started. Navigate to the right-hand section of the page where you’ll see the “Create an account” button to proceed.
- Filling the Online Enrollment Form
Now enter your client ID, account number, zip code, email address, username and password in their respective box. When you’re done filling the form, click on the “Next” button to proceed.
- Read the ToS, Review your Details Before Submission
This is the last step involved in enrolling at www.paymydoctor.com. It requires you to read the terms and conditions thoroughly. Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to check the “I agree” box before submitting your request.
How to Log In to Your Account on www.paymydoctor.com
- Visit the PayMyDoctor homepage at www.paymydoctor.com to get started
- Locate the “Log into your account” section, and enter your Username and Password in their respective fields.
- Click on the “Log In” button to sign in to your account.
Have you lost your PayMyDoctor account login credentials and cannot access to your account? Don’t worry, because a section has been provided on the portal where you can retrieve or reset your account username or password.
Have you got a Wayfair credit card? Read this article to learn how to pay your Wayfair credit card
However, you’ll need to verify your identity over the phone by speaking with a customer service representative where you’ll be providing some vital information regarding your account. This measure was employed by PayMyDoctor to make sure that it is the right person that is performing the action.
Keep reading below to learn how to recover your login information today!
How to Recover Your Username or Password
- Go to the PayMyDoctor login page to begin
- Click on the “Forgot your username and password?” to proceed
- Click on either the “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Username” link depending on the one you wish to recover.
For the Password option:
- Enter your Username and Email address to recover your password.
For the Username option:
- Enter the email address that you used when registering your account to receive your username.
How to Make Payment Through PayMyDoctor
- You can pay your medical and other hospital bills by simply logging in to your account on the Pay My Doctor platform
- You’ll need to enter your username and password correctly before you can gain access to your account
- On your account dashboard, navigate to the payments tab and choose your preferred mode of payment — Netbanking, Credit cards, Debit cards.
- Next, enter the required payment details accurately, and click on the “Pay” button to make your payment.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email address once your payment has been completed.
- You can set up Auto Pay to automate future payments through Pay My Doctor.
Alternatively, you can make a quick payment without creating an account on www.paymydoctor.com.
- To do this, click on the “Pay Now” button under the “Pay your bill without logging in” section to get started. On the next page, enter your Client ID, Account Number, and your five-digit Zipcode exactly as it appears on your account statement.
- Now click on “Continue” to proceed.
- Next, select your preferred mode of payment, the amount you wish to pay.
- Finally, review your details and click on “Make Payment” to submit your request.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Print it out and keep it for future references.
Pay My Doctor Frequently Asked Questions
Is PayMyDoctor legit? Yes, paymydoctor is a very legit platform provided by Change Healthcare LLC. It allows users, both registered and unregistered to pay off their medical bills online.
How do I access the Paymydoctor portal? Pay my doctor can be accessed @ www.paymydoctor.com
How do I register on the Pay My Doctor website? Visit www.paymydoctor.com and click on the “Create an account” button to proceed. Signing up is free and only takes 1 minute to complete.
Where do I locate the pay my doctor contact number? Call 833-513-3903 to speak with a Pay My Doctor customer care representative.