Being able to login to your credit card account is the first step every cardholder must take in managing his/her credit card online. Therefore, in this article, I’m going to be writing on the Pandora credit card login guide i.e. how you can sign in or create an account online to manage your Pandora card.
First and foremost, the Pandora credit card is being issued by Synchrony bank on behalf of Pandora Jewelry, LLC. Synchrony Bank has provided an online platform where Pandora credit card holders can access to manage their credit card account online. This website makes it possible for cardholders to pay their credit card bill, view balance & transaction history, check FICO score, make transactions, update their account information, and schedule future payments.
What’s more? It’s completely free and be accessed from anywhere at any point in time. However, customers need to enroll their card for online access before they can be granted access to manage their card online. Registering online is very easy and can be completed within minutes. Continue reading this article to learn how to enroll your card for online access if you haven’t done so before.
Pandora Credit Card Login Guide
- Go to the Synchrony Bank/Pandora credit card homepage to begin.
- Tap on the “Log In” button at the top-right corner to continue.
- Next, enter your username and password into the given boxes.
- Finally, click on the secured “Login” button to access your Pandora credit card account.
If you’re a new customer or you haven’t yet created an account, you can do so on the Pandora credit card login page.
Registering Your Card For Online Access
- Visit the Pandora credit card login page to get started.
- Click on the “Start here” button under the Login section to proceed.
- Next, enter your account number, last four digits of SSN, and date of birth to locate your account.
- Tap “Continue” to proceed to the next step.
- Verify your account and set up your profile.
- Finally, confirm your details before tapping the “Submit” icon to complete your registration.
Ways To Make Pandora Credit Card Payment
Synchrony Bank has provided three ways in which you can pay off your Pandora credit card bill. They include:
- By mail
- Through the phone
How To Make Pandora Credit Card Payment Online
Follow this link to login to your credit card account via the synchrony bank online banking to make a payment online. Make sure you have your card with you as well as your checking account details.
How To Make Pandora Credit Card Payment Through the Phone
Call the Pandora payment phone number on 1-866-396-8254 to make a payment, complaints, and general inquiries.
How To Make Pandora Credit Card Payment By Mail
Mail your cheque together with your payment stub to the Pandora credit card payment address below:
Pandora Credit Card
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
How To Apply For Pandora Credit Card Online
- Visit the pandora credit card application homepage to get started.
- Next, enter the last 4-digits of your SSN, your mobile number and push the “Continue” to proceed to the next step.
- On the next page, enter your personal and financial information in the fields provided.
- Choose your credit option and accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on submit to view your results.
Was this article helpful? If yes, kindly like and share it with friends.