Orvis is an American chain of retail stores that focuses on men & women’s clothing, dog beds, sporting goods, and fly-fishing, etc. The company was founded in 1856 by Charles F. Orvis in Manchester, Vermont.
Just like other major retail stores out there, Orvis has partnered with First National Bank of Omaha in delivering his credit card program to eligible customers across the United States. As a credit cardholder, you will earn points whenever you use your Orvis credit card to make a payment be it at Orvis stores or any other location that accept Visa card.
The main essence of the card is to provide an alternate means of funding to eligible Americans when making purchases at Orvis or elsewhere. The card can be used anywhere the Visa logo is displayed.
Orvis Credit Card Review
The Orvis credit card has both its pros and cons. Depending on the type of individual that you are, the pros may be more than the cons or vice versa.
- First and foremost, the Orvis credit card has no annual fee meaning that candle holders are not required to pay yearly fees for card maintenance.
- The card comes with offers and cashback rewards such as 20% off on your first purchase upon using the card at Orvis.com
- As a cardholder, you will get a $50 bonus if you spend $1000 or more during the first three months upon opening your account.
- Cardholders are entitled to free shipping on all Orvis orders completed using the card
- Earn points as you purchase with the card (you’ll get 3 points per dollar spent at Orvis stores or 1 point per dollar on all purchases made elsewhere).
- Points earned can be redeemed as a gift card (you’ll get a $25 Orvis gift card once you’ve accrued 25,000 points).
- The interest rate is 20.99%.
- The purchase APR rate is 20.24%.
Overall, the Orvis visa credit card doesn’t have many benefits attached to it other than the ones I mentioned above. If you’re the type that is looking for a credit card that will give you exciting rewards as you use it I don’t think the Orvis credit card is the right one for you. In my opinion, you should only go for it if you are a regular shopper at Orvis. Otherwise, there are better general credit cards out there that will better suit your preference.
Also Read: How To Activate Turbo Prepaid Card
Orvis Credit Card Login Steps
- Click here to visit the Orvis credit card home page.
- Locate and click on the “Login” icon in the top right corner of the homepage to proceed.
- Enter your user ID and password in their giving boxes
- Finally, tap the “Log In” button to sign in to your account.
Benefits of Signing In to Your Orvis Credit Card Account Dashboard Online
The account dashboard has been created putting convenience in mind for credit cardholders. First, it allows you to perform so many actions that could have otherwise require you to visit any brick-and-mortar branch. From your account dashboard online you can perform actions such as adding an authorized user, requesting a credit increase, paying off your card bills, updating your personal information, is it in your transaction history and account balance, and managing your preferences online. What more? It allows you to access your account from anywhere on any point in time.
How to Recover Your User ID or Password
It is a common occurrence for one to forget his/her login information because of the complexities of the work today. First Bank of Omaha is aware of this and has provided a platform where cardholders can quickly and easily recover their login information but honestly if it is in any physical branch. Follow the steps below to learn how to recover your Orvis credit card login information online.
- Go to www.firstbankcard.com from your mobile browser or PC.
- Under the login section, locate and click on the “Forgot ID/Password?” link to proceed.
- Enter your first name, middle initial, last name, User ID, and email address into the boxes provided.
- Finally, submit your request.
How to Make Orvis Credit Card Payment
There are several ways you can pay your Orvis credit card bill. They include:
- To AutoPay
- By mail
- Buy phone
- Rush platform
How to Pay Your Bill Online
You will need to sign it first to your account to access your account dashboard. Upon signing in to your dashboard, locate the “Pay Bill” icon, and click on it. Next, enter your checking account details and the amount that you wish to pay into the boxes provided. Lastly, verify your information and submit a request.
Pay Your Bill Using the AutoPay Option
The auto-pay option allows you to automatically make a payment on your card every month on the due date without you having to manually sign in to make payment. What’s more? It is very easy to set up and you’ll be up and running within minutes. All you need to do is to visit the Orvis credit card login page to log in to your account dashboard and enroll for AutoPay. You can set up auto-pay by choosing a savings or checking account where you be drawing the payment from and the amounts to be deducted monthly. That’s all!
How to Send Your Payment by Mail
Send your payment along with your billing statement to the following address below:
Bankcard Payment Processing
1620 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68197-2210
For those that wants to make overnight payment, send your credit card payment to:
Bankcard Payment Processing
Attention: Express Payments
1620 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68197-2210
Pay Your Orvis Credit Card Bill Over the Phone
Simply call the customer service line at 1-888-295-5540 to pay off your bill over the telephone. The payment will be posted to your account depending on the time of the day you made the call. For instance, any payment made before 5 p.m. CT will be credited on your account on the same day.
Paying off Your Bill through the RUSH Platform
This platform is dedicated to those that are in a hurry to make their payment or those whose due date is already very near. You can use the Rush payment service online or by phone. Simply call 888-295-5540 before 5 p.m. CT Monday to Friday to make your payment reflect on the same day. Alternatively, you can visit the Orvis credit card login page to sign in to your account dashboard to make your payment instantly.
Eligible Requirements for Prospective Cardholders
First National Bank of Omaha requires that prospective applicants meet certain criteria before they can be issued the Orvis credit card. These eligibility requirements include:
- You must be a US citizen.
- Must be 18 years or above.
- Have a government-issued photo ID.
- You must have a valid social security number.
- You must have a good credit history.
- Have a valid home address within the United States (P.O. box addresses are not allowed).
How to Apply for the Orvis Credit Card
You can apply for the Orvis Visa card by phone, at your local Orvis Retail Store, or online. Simply call the customer service department at 888-235-9763 to learn about the application steps and how you can apply for one over the telephone.
Alternatively, visit any Orvis Retail Store close to your location and request for the application form. Fill it and hand it over to the front desk officer for processing. Once your application has been approved, your Orvis credit card will be mailed to the address you specified during application within five business days.
How to Activate Your Card
- Go to www.firstbankcard.com and click on the “Activate card” icon on the top section of the homepage.
- Next, enter your user ID and password to log into your account.
- Lastly, click on the “Activate” icon on your account dashboard, and enter your card number, CVV code, and expiration date to activate your card.
Was this article helpful? We’ll like to hear your feedback below…