In this article, you’re going to learn how to access your account via the old navy credit card login portal. Also, you’ll learn how to pay your bills, reach out to an Old Navy customer service representative, and apply for an Old Navy credit card (If you haven’t gotten one). Are you feeling excited? Yea, I can feel that energy….. Just sit back, relax and continue enjoying reading this article.
First and foremost, the Old Navy Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. Therefore, everything that has to do with managing your Old Navy card as regards paying your bills, managing your account, etc will be done on the Synchrony Bank platform.
The old navy credit card sign-in the portal is very safe and secured. It runs on a 256-bit secure socket layer technology that protects your information from hackers.
Like I mentioned earlier, you can perform a great deal of action on your Old Navy credit card online without needing to visit a physical bank. Once you’ve signed in to your account online, you’ll be able to:
- Make payment
- Check your FICO score
- Manage your account preferences
- View your balance & transaction history
- Sign up for paperless statements
- View your old navy credit card rewards and a host of others.
Furthermore, aside from the online platform, you can also manage your Old Navy Visa® Credit Card via the old navy credit card app. The Old Navy app allows you to seamlessly manage your account on the go from your mobile phone. You can download the Old Navy app for free on Google Play and App Store.
Follow the instructions below to sign in to your Old Navy credit card account online.
Old Navy Credit Card Login Instructions
- Click here to visit the Old Navy credit card sign-in page
- Enter your User ID and Password in the boxes shown
- Finally, click on the “Secure login” button to sign in to your Old Navy credit card account.
Have you forgotten your User ID or Password? Worry no more because Old Navy has got you covered. Read the guide below to learn how to successfully retrieve your User ID or reset your password.
How To Retrieve Your User ID
- Go to the Old Navy credit card login page to get started
- Click on the “Find User ID” link to proceed
- On the next page, enter your 16-digit Old Navy credit card number and your billing zip code in their respective boxes
- Finally, click on the “Find User ID” icon to retrieve your Old Navy User ID.
How To Reset Your Old Navy Visa® Card Account Password
- Visit the Old Navy credit card sign-in page here
- Click on the “Reset Password” to continue
- Enter your User ID, Password and tap on the “Continue” button to proceed
- Follow the prompt instructions to successfully reset your password.
How To Register For Online Access
- Go to the Old Navy credit card account management page to get started
- Locate and click on the “Register” button to proceed
- Enter your card number and Zip Code in the fields provided
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed
- Follow the prompt instructions o the subsequent steps to complete your enrollment for online access.
How To Make Old Navy credit card payment
You can pay off your Old Navy credit card bills online, through the Old Navy credit card app, by phone, or by mail. These methods are effective ways of making your Old Navy credit card bill pay.
How To Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment Online
First, you will need to visit the Old Navy credit card account management page. Next, sign in to your account using your Old Navy credit card login information. Upon signing in to your account, head over to the payments section and click on the “Make a Payment” link to proceed.
To successfully make a payment, you’ll be required to provide the account number, routing/ABA number of the checking account you’re drawing the cash from as well as the amount you wish to pay. Your payment shall be processed once you’ve provided the aforementioned information correctly.
How To Make an Old Navy credit card payment by phone
Call the Old Navy credit card phone number on 866-450-5294 to make your payment by phone. Note that you’ll be faced with two options; either pay using the automated payment or by speaking with a customer service representative. The speaking with a customer service representative option attracts a small processing fee while the automated system method is completely free of charge. As usual, you’ll need to provide checking account number, routing/ABA number, and the amount you wish to pay before payment can be processed.
How To Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment by Mail
Depending on the card type you’re using, each card type has its payment address. Usually, you’ll see this payment address attached to your card statement. However, I’ve provided the payment address as well as the overnight payment address for each card here.
The Old Navy credit card payment address for regular payment is:
Old Navy Payments
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353
For overnight payments, send your payments to the Old Navy Credit Card Overnight Payment address below:
Old Navy Payments — Synchrony Bank
485 Lake Mirror Road
Building 700, Department 72
Atlanta, GA 30349
The regular payment address for Old Navy Visa® Credit Cardholders is:
Old Navy Visa Payments
P.O. Box 960017
Orlando, FL 32896
While the Old Navy Visa® Credit Card Overnight Payment Address is:
Old Navy Visa Payments
140 Wekiva Springs Road
Longwood, FL 32779-3604
Old Navy Credit Card Application Instructions
You can apply for an Old Navy credit card online via the Synchrony Bank portal within minutes. However, before submitting your application, you must take note of the Old Navy credit card approval odds and the ideal credit score needed to be approved of an Old Navy Credit card. Generally, having a credit score in the range of 620 and 655 increases the chances of getting Old Navy credit card approval. Follow the instructions below to learn how to apply online.
- Visit the Synchrony Bank/Old Navy card application page
- Next, fill in your basic information i.e name, address, email address, primary phone, and SSN/ITIN.
- On the next page, choose your preferred credit card.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finally, review and submit your application.
You can check your Old Navy credit card application status by signing in to your account online or by contacting the customer service.
Your card shall be mailed to you once your application has been accepted. Upon receiving your card in the mail, you’ll need to activate it before it can ready for use. Read how to activate your Old Navy credit card below.
OldNavy.com/activate — Old Navy credit card activate Steps
You can activate your Old Navy Visa Card online or by phone. Call the Old Navy credit card customer service number on 866-450-5289 to activate your card by phone. Alternatively, sign in to your account on OldNavy.com/activate to activate your card online.
Old Navy Credit Card Customer Service Information
- For technical support, call 855-662-2693
- For credit card support, call 1 (877) 222-6868
- Old Navy Store locator tool
- Customer service page
- Call 800-653-6289 (if you’re within the U.S.) or 614-744-3908 (if you’re calling from outside the U.S.) for general inquiry.
- Send your complaints or inquiry to Old Navy Online, 6007 Green Pointe Drive, Groveport, OH 43125. If it is about an Old Navy outlet, send it to Old Navy Customer Relations, 6007 Green Pointe Drive, Groveport, OH 43125.