MyMedicalPayments, an online payment portal provided by Reimbursement Technologies, Inc has provided a platform for patients to pay off their medical bills online without having to visit any physical branch. This platform has helped many people clear their medical bills without missing any outstanding.
In recent times when the rate of casualty and accidents has skyrocketed, many people have found themselves visiting hospitals more frequently, and as thus paying more hospital bills. As a result of this, paying hospital bills have become cumbersome and very difficult to track.
From the MyMedicalPayments portal, users can manage their medical payments in one easy and perform the following actions:
- Make Secure Payments
- Review their Account Balance
- Update their Billing information
Despite the easiness of the platform, many people still doubt if it’s genuine or a scam. Now I’ll like to inform you authoritatively that the website is genuine and trusted by many hospitals and clinics.
How To Sign In To Your MyMedicalPayments Account At www.mymedicalpayments.com
- First, visit www.mymedicalpayments.com to get started.
- Locate the Sign In section and enter your account number, and verify your identity by choosing any of the three security prompts available.
- Check the box to accept the terms and conditions of using the website.
- Finally, tap on the “Sign In” button to log in to your account.
How To Locate Your Account Number On Your Statement of Account
You can easily find your account number on the top-right section of your statement of account. Alternatively, it can also be located at the lower section of your account statement form. Peruse the image below to see the location(s) where you can find your account number on your statement of account.
How To Recover Your Account Number
If you’ve forgotten or misplaced your account number for mymedicalpayments, there is a way to locate it when you sign in to your account online at mymedicalpayments.com. Upon signing in to your account, head over to the account statement page. There you can locate your account number as well as your billing address.
Why You Should Create an Account At www.mymedicalpayments.com
There are numerous benefits associated with having a MyMedicalPayments account. Below are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as an account holder:
- Convenience when paying your medical bills
- You can make payments 24/7 from any place in time
- Make secure payments
- Check your Account Balance
- Update your billing address at any point in time
- View account history
How To Contact MyMedicalPayments Support
You can easily contact the MyMedicalPayments customer service department online, by phone or by email.
Online: Visit the mymedicalpayments com Contact Us page to begin. Fill in the required information asked. Add your phone, email, and comments for correspondence. Finally, tap on “Submit” to send your request.
By Phone: Call 1-800-355-2470 from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm on Monday through Friday to speak with the MyMedicalPayments Support.
Email: Send your complaints and email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways To Pay Your MyMedicalPayments
There are three ways in which you can pay your bill. They include:
- By phone
- By mail
How To Pay Your Bill Online
- To pay your medical bill online, sign in to your account at www MyMedicalPayments com.
- Next, head over to the payments section and click on the “Pay” icon to proceed.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay along with the details of the checking account you’ll be drawing the payment from.
- Finally, submit your request.
How To Pay Your Bill By Phone
Call 800-355-2470 to pay your bill over the telephone.
Mailing Your Payment
Send your payment to the billing address on your statement. Make sure you include your account number and payment stub.
Frequently Asked Questions MyMedicalPayments Billing Questions
Is MyMedicalPayments fake? No, MyMedicalPayments is a genuine payment website offered by Reimbursement Technologies, Inc that allows users to pay off their medical bills online.
Can I Make Use of mymedicalpayments com if I was not covered by insurance at the time of service? Call the customer service number on 800-355-2470 for assistance towards setting you up on an interest-free payment plan.
Was this article helpful? If yes, kindly like and share it with friends.