Do you frequent MGM Resorts regularly? If yes, then I think you might wanna have a look at the Mlife credit card. The Mlife rewards credit card which is under the M life Rewards program lets you enjoy the best MGM Resorts have to offer through points & Tier Benefits, mouth-watering rewards, and exclusive access to M life Rewards destinations nationwide.
Seeing this, I’m sure you must be wondering whether this card is exclusively available to the elite. Surprisingly, that is not the case. It is so easy getting in, and it is just a couple of clicks away. However, before we dive down into the path of getting the card, I’ll like to introduce you to M Life Rewards, and what the M life® Rewards Mastercard® entails.
In this review, I’m going to carefully take you through the highlights & lowlights of the M life® Rewards Mastercard®, as well as the eligibility requirement to join the M life program.
First and foremost, the M life Rewards program is being offered by MGM Resorts International, while First Bankcard issues the card. Secondly, the M life program is among the very few rewards programs out there where the points earned from using your M life Rewards MasterCard do not expire (this only applies to Pearl and higher Tiers ONLY). Thirdly, the program has been structured in a way that allows you to rake in points quickly (Cardholders can earn up to 3 Points and 3 Tier Credits per $1 spent at M life Rewards destinations and participating stores).
MLife Credit Card Benefits
- The card has No Annual Maintenance Fee
- Automatic Upgrade to Pearl Level Status which opens the door for exciting perks
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Easily rake up points and Tier Credits
- Priority Hotel Check-in at M life Resorts
You earn points and tier credits whenever you complete a purchase with the card. However, the amount of points (you can earn up to 3 points per dollar spent!) you earn is largely dependent on where you use your card.
Below is a breakdown of how points & tier credits are earned.
- 3X – Earn 3 points and 3 tier credits per $1 spent at M life Rewards Destinations
- 2X – Earn 2 points and 2 tier credits per $1 spent on gas and supermarkets
- 1X – Earn 1 point and 1 tier credit per $1 spent everywhere else
- In addition, you’ll automatically earn 10,000 points when you spend $1,000 within your first 3 billing cycles
How Do I Redeem My MLife Rewards Credit Card Points and Tier Credits?
Tier credits CANNOT be redeemed per se. They can only be used to move to the next elite level (there are five levels: Sapphire, Pearl, Gold, Platinum, and Noir). However, the points can be redeemed for FREEPLAY and Express Comps — which you can use for rooms, dining, and entertainment.
These Express Comps can also be earned when you play your favorite slots, poker, and table games at MGM Grand Detroit and other participating casinos. FREEPLAY, on the other hand, is a form of electronic cash. Your FREEPLAY balance allows you to continuously play your favorite games even when you’ve run out of physical cash. Simply visit participating casinos and slide in your Mlife rewards credit card into the slot machine to play on the house.
Also You May Like: Legacy Credit Card: A Chance To Build Your Credit (2019 Review)
The Elite Levels And Their Benefits
First, we’ll start with the Sapphire level since its the least level in the M life Rewards program. You’ll need up to 24,999 Tier Credits to have a Sapphire status. This level doesn’t come with many benefits apart from the regular perks on mlife.com such as:
- Dedicated Reservation Lines
- Exclusive Access to Mobile Check-In via MGM Resorts Mobile App
- Book Personalized Offers on mlife.com
- Access to Benefits and Offers from M life Rewards Preferred Partners
- Earn Holiday Gift Shop Points For Playing Slots in Las Vegas
- Avis Rental Car Discount
- Earn Express Comps™ For Playing Slots and Redeem at all M life Rewards Destinations Nationwide
- Earn Points For Playing Slots and Convert to FREEPLAY® or Express Comps
- Exclusive Discounts on Hotel Rooms
- 5% Exclusive M life Rewards Member Discounts at Participating Retail Shops (exclusions apply)
Aside from these perks, this level does not great perks like priority access to the spa, lounge, etc that we know others to have. Luckily for you, the Mlife credit card allows you to automatically upgrade you to the Pearllevel status.
Pearl Status Benefits
You’ll need up to 25,000 Tier Credits to have a Pearl status. As a member with Pearl status, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of the Sapphire level PLUS:
- 10% Bonus on Points and Express Comps for your gaming spend
- Members have10% Bonus on Points Earned Playing Slots at M life Rewards Destinations Nationwide
- 10% Bonus on Express Comps Earned at M life Rewards Destinations Nationwide
- Exclusive Invitations to Members-Only Events, Tournaments or Promotions
- Extended Expiration For Points and Express Comps as long as your card is active and on good standing
- Dedicated Line at the Buffet
- Complimentary Self-Parking
Gold Status Benefits
75,000 Tire credits are required to attain a Gold level status. Enjoy all the benefits enjoyed by Pearl status members PLUS:
- 20% Bonus on Points Earned Playing Slots at M life Rewards Destinations Nationwide
- 20% Bonus on Express Comps Earned at M life Rewards Destinations Nationwide
- Priority Hotel Check-in Line at the Front Desk
- Cardholders can upgrade their hotel room (this is subject to availability of free space)
- Dedicated Line at Participating Restaurants
- Fine Dining Priority Reservations
- VIP Line Access to Select Nightclubs for You and a Guest in Las Vegas
- Complimentary Valet Parking
Hey! Need to fix your credit rating? Read about the Fortiva credit card to learn how to build your credit once again!
Platinum Status Benefits
Members need up to 200,000 Tier credits to be given a Platinum status on the MLife rewards program. Enjoy all Gold level perks PLUS:
- Priority Access to Pool Cabana, Spa and Salon Reservations
- Platinum Experience Upon Check-in at Las Vegas Resorts
- VIP Lounge Check-in
- Priority Access for Valet and Taxi Service
Noir Status Benefits
This is the highest level in the Mlife rewards program. You can ONLY obtain this status by invitation. Members having this status enjoys all the perks and benefits the Mlife program has to offer.
Now that you’ve seen all the perks and benefits of joining the Mlife rewards program, I’m sure you’ll be wondering what the eligibility requirements are like? Ummm, I’m sure you do. Well, you can ONLY proceed to the application stage if you’re up to 21 years to be accepted into the program.
How To Apply For MLife Credit Card
You’ll need to be a member of the M life Rewards program before you can apply for the M life Rewards MasterCard. If you don’t have an account yet, you can do so now by following this link. Next, enter your name, email address, phone number, home address, city, and answer to the security chosen in the fields provided. Finally, click on the “Create M Life Rewards Account” button to successfully create an account.
Once you’ve successfully created your M Life Rewards account, you can now proceed to apply for the Mlife credit card. You can only apply for a Mlife rewards credit card through your account dashboard. If you’re not logged in already, you can follow this link to proceed to the M life® Rewards Mastercard® application page.
MLife Credit Card Login Guide
You can log in to your M life Rewards MasterCard either through the MGM Resorts portal or via the First Bankcard portal. Either which way, you’ll be asked to provide your username and password before you can sign in to your account.
If you’re staying in Vegas, or you usually frequent there, I’ll advise you quickly grab this opportunity to enroll yourself into the M Life Rewards program. The card comes with great perks which allows you to start enjoying VIP status. To put, the rewards aren’t bad at all, the fact that you’ll earn points whenever you complete a purchase with the card either in or outside MGM Resorts Destinations makes it so flexible. Also, it’s not entirely for gamblers & gamers, i.e. there are other ways to earn points with the card.
Lastly, you won’t pay an annual fee for owning this card. Isn’t that awesome? Like getting all these benefits without paying a dime in maintenance fee? C’mon man…I think this sounds like a good deal. So what are you waiting for? Follow this link to enroll yourself in the M Life Rewards program.
I hope you enjoyed this article? You can repay the favor by sharing this piece with friends & families!