This article on milestone credit card login guide will show you how to successfully access and manage your milestone credit card account online, pay your bills, and check your account statement. The Bank of Missouri is the issuer of the Milestone Gold MasterCard.
As a holder if the Milestone Gold MasterCard, you must’ve registered for online access which allows you to manage your credit card account on the go. If you’ve done do already, continue reading this article to learn how to sign in to your milestone card account.
Milestone Credit Card Login Instructions
- Follow this link to visit the milestone credit card login page.
- Next, enter your Username and password in the spaces provided.
- Finally, click on the “Log-In” button to sign in to your account.
How to Recover Your Milestone Credit Card Login Information
- Visit the milestone credit card website to get started.
- Click On the “Forgot your Username or Password?” link to proceed.
- Enter your Username, last 4 digits of account number, SSN, and date of birth in the fields provided.
- Finally, tap on “Submit” to Recover your account login details.
How to Register For Online Access
- If you’ve not yet registered for online access, click on the “Register” button to get started.
- On the next page, enter your date of birth and social security number in their respective boxes.
- Tap on the “Next” button to proceed.
- Follow the onscreen instructions on the next steps to register your account.
Once you’ve successfully logged in to your account you can:
- Manage your account on the go
- View your account statement
- Pay your bills
- Manage your preferences
- Make transactions and so much more.
Many customers opt for the milestone credit card because it gave them the opportunity to build their credit score having had less than a perfect score. Also, it has some amazing features such as:
- Chip card technology for fraud protection
- 24/7 access to your account online
- Ability to customize your card
- Quick pre-qualification to determine your eligibility for the card
- Lastly, your account activities are reported to the three major credit bureaus in the US, thus giving you the chance to improve your credit rating.
How to Make Milestone Credit Card Payment
You can pay your milestone credit card bills online, by phone or by mail. Sign in to your account on www.mymilestonecard.com to pay milestone credit card online.
Alternatively, you can call the milestone credit card phone number on 866-453-2636 to pay your bills by phone.
For those that wish to make their payment by mail, send your cheque/money order to the milestone credit card payment address below:
Genesis FS Card Services, PO Box 84059, Columbus, GA 31908-4059
Popular Reviews For Milestone Credit Card
The milestone credit card have had a mix of positive and negative reviews from customers in recent times. I’ll try to group these complaints under Pros and Cons of the Milestone Gold MasterCard.
- Fixed APR
- Easier to get into the credit program.
- Security for fraud protection.
- No need for security deposit.
- There are no special perks attached to the card.
- Low credit limit.
- High annual fee.
In general, most customers complain about the low credit limit of the Milestone credit card and their inability to increase it.
This article by the balance shed more light on the Milestone Gold Mastercard reviews.
How to Apply for milestone Credit Card
The milestone credit card application process is very straightforward. First, you’ll need to fill a Pre-Qualification form where the CardConnection tool will determine if you qualify for a credit card. This tool solely analyzes your credit profile to determine your eligibility and the type of credit product you qualify for.
Note that the Milestone MasterCard has three products attached to it; the one with $35 annual fee, $59 annual fee, and the one whose annual fee for the first year is $75 and $99 for the subsequent years.
Milestone® Gold Mastercard® Customer Service Information
The milestone credit card customer service number: 866-453-2636
Send all your inquiries and complaints to the following address:
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477.
Did you enjoyed this article? If yes, kindly share it!