As a new Mercury credit card holder, it is therefore imperative that you know how to perform the Mercury Credit Card login function to manage your card online. However, you must’ve registered for online access before you can log in to manage your card online.
You can register for online access while activating your Mercury credit card online. You can start managing your Mercury card account once you’ve registered for online access.
Some of the actions you can perform from your account include:
- Set up a direct debit
- Make transfer
- View transaction history
- Set up alerts & email notifications
- Pay bills and so much more
How To Register For Online Access
- To register for online access, visit www.mercurycards.com to get started
- Next, click on the “Register for online access” link to proceed
- On the next page, enter your card or account number, last 4 digits of your SSN and your Date of birth in the boxes provided, and click on “Proceed” to continue.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to successfully set up your login details for online access.
Activating Your Mercury Card
Upon receiving your Mercury card via mail, It becomes necessary to activate your card before it can become active for use. Luckily for you, Mercury has provided quick means for customers to have their new cards activated online. All that’s required is that you have your card with you (Ideally) when going through the activation process because you’ll be requested to give out certain details about the card.
Follow the steps below to activate your Mercury card:
- Go to www.mercurycards.com and click on the “Activate my card” link to proceed.
- Next, enter your card details (e.g. Card number, the last 4 digits of your SSN & your date of birth) in their respective fields.
- Then click on the “Proceed” button to go to the next step
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions in the next steps to activate your card.
Mercury Credit Card Login Guide
The mercury Mastercard login is a very vital step in managing your Mercury card online. It gives customers the chance to manage their mercury card credit accounts without needing to visit a physical branch. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Head over to www.mercurycards.com to get started.
- Next, navigate to the “Manage My Credit Card”, and enter your Username & Password in the spaces provided.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button to log in to your credit card account.
Upon signing in to your mercurycards account online, you can:
- Pay your bills
- View past & recent transactions made on your account
- Signup for alerts
- Manage your preferences
- View your balance
- Make transactions
Does Mercury Credit Card Have A Mobile App?
Currently, mercury credit card has no mobile application so steer away from apps on Apple or Google Play Store claiming to be “Mercury Mobile for Android”. As at the time of writing this article, Mercury MasterCard has no mobile app. You can manage your card online or by phone.
How To Make Mercury Credit Card Payment
Paying off your credit early is an integral part of owning a credit card because it does not only build your credit score but also ensures that you avoid any late penalty fee that may arise from late payments.
Thankfully, Mercury has streamlined the process of paying off your credit card by providing customers with three (3) payment options to choose from (e.g. Online, by mail and via Phone).
You May Also Like: How To Activate Chime Card
Make Mercury Credit Card Payment Online
You can pay off your credit card online as soon as you’ve logged in into your mercury credit card account using your Username and Password. Next, head over to the payments tab and select the “Make a payment” option. Enter the amount you wish to pay alongside the details of the checking account that you’re drawing the money from. Voila! You’ve just paid your mercury credit card bill online.
Mercury Credit Card Payment By Phone
You can also make your Mercury credit card payment via phone by calling the mercury credit card phone number on 866-686-2158. The service is an automated system so make sure you follow the voice instructions as best as you can otherwise it might affect your credit card payment.
Also Read: Netspend Activation Guide
Mercury Credit Card Payment By Phone
You can pay off your Mercury credit card by sending your payment through regular mail to the following address:
PO Box 70168,
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168
Make sure to include your full name and the last 4 digits of your account number so that Mercury can know the payment is coming from you.
Mercury Credit Card Customer Service
Are you facing any issues concerning your Mercury credit card? If yes, you can mail your complaint to the following address to have it resolved:
PO Box 84064,
Columbus, GA 31908
Alternatively, you can call the mercury credit card customer service number on (844) 303-5355 for assistance/inquiry.