In this article, you’re going to learn how to perform a matrix credit card login to pay your bills and manage your credit card account online. Regularly signing in to update your account is key to keeping your account in good standing.
As a cardholder, once you’ve signed in toy our account online, you’ll be able to view your account statements, transaction history, pay your bills, and manage your account preferences, etc.
Celtic Bank issues the Matrix credit card on behalf of Continental finance and they’ve provided a platform where cardholders can sign-in to manage their credit card accounts online. Continue reading this article to learn how to sign in to your matrix credit card account or register your card for online access in case you haven’t done so before.
Matrix Credit Card Login Guide
- Visit the Continental Finance credit card page to get started.
- Tap on the “Matrix card” icon to proceed.
- On the next page, enter your username and password into the boxes provided.
- Tap on the “Login” button to access your matrix card account.
If you’re a new cardholder or this is your first time accessing the site, you’ll need to register your card for online access before you can have access to manage it online. Continue reading below to learn how to register your matrix card for online access.
How To Register Your Matrix Card For Online Access
- Follow this link to visit the Continental Finance Matrix Credit Card official page.
- Next, click on the “Register now!” link to continue.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your credit card, SSN, and the last 5-Digit of your zip code or birthdate into the fields provided.
- Finally, tap on the “Lookup Account” button to find and set up your account.
Hint: Enter your birthdate information as MMDDYYYY.
How To Activate Your Card
You can activate your card online by signing in to your account here or you can call 1-866-449-4514 to activate your card by phone.
Matrix Credit Card Payment | Pay Your Matrix Card Bill
You can pay your Matrix card bill online, by mail or over the telephone. Continue reading below to learn about each payment method.
How To Make Matrix Credit Card Payment Online
- Sign in to your account using this link.
- Next, navigate to the Payments tab and select the “Pay Bill” icon.
- Enter the required information such as the amount you wish to pay and the details of the checking account you’ll be drawing the payment from.
- Finally, review before you submit your payment request.
Paying Your Matrix Card Bill By Phone
Call 1-800-518-6142 (7 a.m.–10 p.m. Mon–Fri, 8 a.m.–4 p.m. Sat/EASTERN TIMES) to pay your matrix card bill over the telephone. For a smooth payment experience, ensure you have your credit card with you and other vital information relating to your credit account.
Paying Your Matrix Card Bill By Mail
Send your cheque/money order together with your most recent account statement to the payment address below:
P.O. Box 6812
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6812
NB: It usually takes about five (5) business days for the payment to reflect on your account. So if you know your payment due date is very near, I’d advise you to go with the online or telephone method to avoid interest & late charges.
- To report lost/stolen card, call 1-800-556-5678
- Call 1-800-518-6142 (7 a.m.–10 p.m. Mon–Fri, 8 a.m.–4 p.m. Sat/EASTERN TIMES) to make payments on your matrix card.
- To speak with a customer care specialist, call 1-866-449-4514.
- Call 1-866-449-4514 for general inquiries and account information
- Have complaints/inquiries? Mail your letter to Matrix Card, P.O. Box 3220, Buffalo, NY 14240-3220.
- To manage your account, visit www.matrixcardinfo.com
Matrix Credit Card Application Steps
There is no direct link on www.continentalfinance.net where you can apply for a Matrix card. Many customers have reported that they receive mail offers from Continental Finance about being pre-qualified for the Matrix credit card. If you’re one of them, simply head over to www.continentalfinance.net and tap on the “Accept mail offer” link to proceed.