Need help financing your flooring project? Why don’t you try out the LL flooring? LL Flooring is one of the leading designers of high-quality flooring in the United States. What’s more? They have a Lumber Liquidators credit card program for eligible customers looking to help finance their home/office flooring. The juicy part is that this credit facility is made available for all types of the customer be it a seasoned contractor or you’re a DIY homeowner.
You can apply for the credit facility at the LL Flooring official website. Upon approval, a LL credit card would be mailed to your address which you’ll be using to access the credit given to you. The LL credit card accounts are issued by Synchrony Bank, meaning you will be able to manage your LL credit card on the Synchrony Bank online banking platform.
There are numerous financing options available for cardholders ranging from 12 to 48 months (T&C applies). Also, the LL credit card has a zero liability which means that you won’t be held liable for any unauthorized use on your card (T&C applies). Regarding other benefits, I don’t think this card has any. Aside from the occasional invite to exclusive events, this card does not really offer its cardholders rewards such as cashback offers that other store credit cards are famously known for. In the downside, this card has a very high APR of 29.99%, which is quite high as per industry standards.
Lumber Liquidators Credit Card Fees
- Purchase APR is 29.99%
- The minimum interest charge is $2
Lumber Liquidators Credit Card Login Guide
- Visit the lumber liquidators credit card login page here
- Next, tap on the “LOG IN” icon and enter your Username and Password into the fields shown to sign in to your account.
Upon signing in to your account dashboard, you’ll be able to do the following:
- Make payments online
- Enable AutoPay option for automatic monthly payments on your card
- View your e-statements
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Make transfers
- Manage/update your account info, etc.
How to Make Lumber Liquidators Credit Card Payment
You can pay your credit card bill online, by phone, or by mail. Simply follow one of the methods below that appeals to you to make your lumber liquidators credit card payment.
- Log in to your Lumber Liquidators Credit Card account here
- Navigate to the Payments tab and click on the “Pay” icon to proceed
- Enter the details of the amount along with the checking account details where you’ll be drawing the payment from
- Finally, review and authorize the payment
Pay Your Bill By Phone
Call the Lumber Liquidators credit card phone number on 1-866-396-8254 to pay your bill over the telephone. Kindly note that a fee will be charged when you use this particular payment method.
Pay Your Bill By Mail
Mail your check or money order to the following payment address:
GE Money Bank,
PO Box 960061,
Orlando, FL 32896-0061.
NB: Ensure you attach your account details to the check for quick processing of payment.
Update: GE Money Bank is now known as Synchrony Bank. Also, Lumber Liquidators has been rebranded to LL Flooring.
How Do I Apply For the Lumber Liquidators Credit Card?
- Follow this link to visit the application page
- Enter your mobile number and the last 4 digits of your SSN to get started
- Next, fill the application form
- Choose your preferred options and accept the terms & conditions
- Finally, submit your application
Your results would be shown immediately you submit your application whether you’re approved or not. If your application is approved, expect to receive your card in the email within 5 business days.
Your chances of getting approved will increase greatly if:
- You’re at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid SSN
- Possess a valid government-issued ID
- Have a good credit score, preferably 650 & above
- Have a valid home address within the US
- Are on a good financial standing
Good luck guys! Kindly share this article if you enjoyed reading it.