The ability for customers to manage their credit card account on the go is one of the best things that have happened to the credit industry.
Ikea’s customers especially those that own the IKEA® Visa® credit card or IKEA Projekt credit card can manage their account online via Comenity bank. Comenity Capital Bank issues the IKEA credit card variants on behalf of IKEA furniture. The card allows customers to get more out of IKEA.
Some benefits that comes with the IKEA® Projekt credit card includes:
- 0% APR for 6, 12, or 24 months, after that 21.99% standard purchase APR, minimum purchase required
- No annual fee
- In-store offers
- Special invitation to pre-sale previews and other exclusive events.
- No prepayment penalty
The IKEA® Visa®credit card has more benefits especially for those looking for a conventional credit card where they can earn points on everyday purchases. While the IKEA® Projekt credit card is better suited for contractors/home-owners looking for financing to furnish their home.
The major perks attached to the IKEA Visa® credit card are:
- Cardholders get a 5% cashback in rewards on purchases made at IKEA®, Traemand and TaskRabbit.
- 3% back in rewards on dining, grocery and utility purchases.
- 1% back in rewards on all other purchases made with your IKEA® Visa®credit card.
IKEA Credit Card Login Steps
- First, launch your browser and head over to the IKEA credit card login page to get started.
- Next, input your login credentials into the boxes provided.
- Lastly, tap on the “Sign In” button to access your account.
- Click here to visit the IKEA® Visa®credit card account login page.
- Click here to visit the IKEA® Projekt credit card account login page.
In case you’ve forgotten your Username and Password, Comenity Capital Bank has provided a medium where you can retrieve your login information provided you gave the correct details about your card during the retrieval process.
Are you facing some difficulty accessing your Shop Your Way credit card account? Read this article to learn how to successfully login and manage your Shop Your Way credit card account.
How to Recover Your Usrname or Password
- Upon visiting the IKEA credit card page, click on the “Forgot your user name or password?” to continue.
- On the next page, enter your card number, postal/Zip code, and the last 4 digits of your social security number (SSN) in their respective fields.
- Finally, click on the “Find My Account” button to retrieve your account information.
Kindly note that the process described above is the same for the both cards.
How to Register Your Card For Online Access
- Visit the IKEA credit card login page.
- Click On the “Not Registered? Register Now” link to proceed.
- On the next page, enter your card details such as card number, postal code, and the last 4-digits of your SSN.
- Click on the “Find My Account” to locate your account.
- Next, choose your preferred username and password for subsequent login
- Enter your email address and mobile phone in their respective fields.
- Finally, tap on the “Create Account” button to register your card for online access.
Applying For The IKEA® Credit Card
- Visit the IKEA credit card application page to begin the process.
- Next, choose your preferred card and click on the “Apply Now” button underneath it to continue.
- On the next page, enter your personal information, annual income, Intended purchase amount, telephone number, and address.
- Click On the “Continue” button to proceed to the next page.
- Follow the prompt to complete your application.
PSS: Note that there are some certain requirements that you must meet before you can be eligible to apply for the IKEA credit card. Some of them include:
- You must be at the legal age in your state of residence/application.
- You must possess a valid government-issued photo ID
- The applicant must have a valid home address (P.O. Box addresses are not allowed), valid government issued tax identification number (e.g. SSN or SIN).
How to Pay Your Credit Card Bill
You can pay your credit card bill by signing in to your account online. Alternative, you can call the customer service number that apply to your credit card to pay your bill.
IKEA Credit Card Customer Service Details
Holders of the IKEA Projekt card should call the customer service on 866-337-5539 (TDD/TTY:1-888-819-1918) to pay their bills or lay their complaints. While holders of the IKEA Visa credit card can reach the customer service at 1-866-387-6145, or 1-866-518-3990 for the IKEA Visa Signature credit card (TDD/TTY 1-888-819-1918).