Welcome to today’s article where I’m going to be teaching you about the securitas ePay portal. As you all know ,the securitas ePay portal is a platform where employees can log on to view their payroll information and manage their payslips online. This portal has make it hassle free for both employees and employers to seamlessly manage their payroll online. The securitas ePay platform is suitable for a wide variety of businesses ranging from small to large corporations. It is most beneficial to large businesses with hundreds or thousands of employees in managing their payroll which would have otherwise been a nightmare when using paper check to dispatch employees payment.
There are a number of actions that you can perform as an employee on the securitas ePay portal. Upon signing in to your account, you can:
- Review your pay stub details
- Verify your income report
- Update your personal information
If you are an employee and your employer has signed up for the securitas ePay payroll program, there is a high probability that you’ll be able to manage your payment information on the securitas ePay platform. Simply head over to the HR or the admin responsible for disbursing payment in your organization to request your unique ID and password. It is this login information that you will use to access your dashboard on the securitas ePay login platform.
How to Access Your Account on the Securitas ePay Login Portal
- Click on this link to go to the securitas ePay login portal.
- Next, tap on the “Click Here to Login” link to proceed.
- On the next page, enter your user ID and click on “continue” to proceed.
- Next, enter your password and click on the “Login” icon to access your dashboard.
If you don’t remember your user ID don’t worry the securitas ePay platform has got you covered. While on the login page, locate and click on the “Forgot User ID” link to proceed. You’ll be taking to a new page where you are required to verify your identity by providing your full name, social security number, and date of birth, etc. Once your identity has been verified, the paperless pay portal will send your user ID to your registered email address.
In case you haven’t gotten your User ID or Password, you will need to visit your employer’s HR department to obtain your login information for the securitas ePay platform.
Alternatively, you can access your paystub through your mobile device by simply calling the Securitas Epay Paperlesspay Talx number on 866-604-EPAY (3729) where you’ll be prompted to enter your social security number and pin before you can proceed to your paystub.
How to Manage Your Account by Phone
- Call 866-604-3729 to get started.
- When prompted, enter your social security number and pin to verify your identity.
- Depending on the action that you want to make, there are a number of options available on the drop-down menu, and commands to achieve them.
- Tap 1 if you want to review your pay stub information.
- Press 0 to speak with a customer service representative.
- Tap 4 to check the updates on your fax requests.
- Click on the 5 button on your keypad to update your personal identification number.
- Press # to repeat the menu and push the * button to end the call.
About Securitas Epay
The Securitas ePay which is also known as “Talx”, is an online payroll platform which makes it easier for employers to disburse payments to their employees and in-turn makes it easier for employees to access their money without needing to face the stress involved in cashing out paper check. The company offers a wide array of services such as on-site guarding, remote guarding, case studies, mobile guarding, electronic security, fire & safety, integrated guarding, and risk AB is risk management.
Securitas AB currently operates in more than 57 countries of the world including the United States of America & Canada. The company has been around for over 150 years, and has more than 370,000 employees worldwide.
Hope you found this article helpful? If yes, kindly drop a comment below and don’t forget to share it with friends. 🙂