If you’re a regular shopper at Torrid or someone who is looking to save more when shopping at Torrid, then I think the Torrid credit card is what you should go after (If you’ve not gotten one already). As a Torrid credit card holder, you’ll enjoy certain benefits and cashback offers that regular customers without the credit card don’t get to enjoy. Some of these benefits include:
- 25% off on your first purchase made with the card.
- Invites to exclusive offers and early arrivals.
- You get a special $15 off as your welcome bonus
- Earn extra 5% off on your everyday purchases using the Torrid credit card.
Now you see why owning the Torrid credit card is one you should take seriously. For those that already have a Torrid card, regularly paying the bill on your card is what will keep your account in good standing.
Luckily for you, there are four available methods in which you can make a Torrid credit card payment. They are:
- Via your account online
- By Phone
- Through your bank
- By Mail
Before I proceed, I’ll like to inform you that the Torrid credit card is being issued by Comenity Capital Bank (For those that don’t already know). Hence, you will need to register or sign in to your credit card account online via their dedicated online platform for the Torrid card, where you can manage your card, make payment, view your account statement and balance, etc.
How to Make a Torrid Credit Card Payment Online
- Click this link to visit the Torrid credit card login page.
- Next, enter your Username and password into the fields shown.
- Tap the “Sign In” button to login to your account.
- Upon signing in to your account, navigate to the payments section and click on the “Pay” icon to proceed.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and the details of the checking account you’re drawing the payment from.
- Finally, review the form before submitting your request.
Payments are usually reflected on your account on the same day, however this depends on the hour of day you made your payment.
For new cardholders, you’ll need to register your card first for online access before payments can be made. Follow the instructions below to learn how to go about this.
Registering Your Torrid Card
- Follow this link to visit the Torrid credit card login page.
- Next, tap the “Register for Online Access” link to proceed.
- Enter your credit card number, Zip code, TIN/SSN, and your preferred username and password into the boxes provided.
- Lastly, tap the “Create Account” link to register your card.
You can begin managing your credit card account online immediately upon registering.
How to Pay Your Torrid Credit Card Bill By Phone
The Torrid credit card customer service number for credit card payments, customers’ complaints and other inquiries is 1-800-853-2921 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788). Make sure you have your credit card with you when placing the call, because you’ll be asked to give certain details regarding your card. Also, have your checking account details with you as well.
How to Pay Your Torrid Credit Card By Mail
Send your cheque together with your account number to the following address:
P.O. Box 659584
San Antonio, TX 78265-9584
Make sure the cheque is payable to Torrid for the payment to reflect on your account promptly.
Paying Torrid Credit Card Through Your Bank’s Bill Pay Service
Log on to your bank’s online banking platform and navigate to the ‘Bill Pay’ section. Now enter the Torrid credit card information into the fields provided. You can also setup a recurring payment so as to avoid late payment.
Tips to Avoiding Late Payment Fees
- First, make sure you always borrow within your ‘comfortable range’ i.e. the range at which you’ll find no difficulty of paying tour balance.
- Secondly, endeavor to enable the recurring payment option via your bank to avoid late payment.
- Thirdly, make sure you make the minimum balance or above on or before the due date.
- Change your due date if you cannot meet up. Some lenders provide this option. Make sure you check with Torrid to check if this option is available.
- Above all, read the cardholders’ agreement thoroughly. In it, you’ll find vital information regarding your Torrid card.
I hope this guide was helpful? If yes, kindly like and share it with those that may find it useful.