There are many benefits attached to owning store credit cards especially if you’re a regular shopper at that particular store. An example, in this case, is the American eagle outfitters credit card popularly known as the AEO credit card. The card has proven to be the ideal way of getting more out of American Eagle stores. With its exciting benefits & special perks, cardholders get to enjoy all the perks & special bonuses American Eagle stores have to offer while building their credit rating in the process.
Some benefits cardholders get to enjoy includes:
- 20% off on your first purchase made with the card in-store or online at ae.com or aerie.com
- Additionally, you’ll get a 10% off on future purchases made with the card.
- Earn 15 points on each dollar spent at American Eagle stores.
- Earn 5 points when you spend a dollar everywhere else Visa is accepted.
How To Login To Your AEO Credit Card Online
- Click on this link to visit the AEO credit card login page.
- Enter your User ID and Password into the given boxes.
- Finally, click on the “Secure Login” button to sign in to your AEO credit card account.
If this is your first time visiting this page, you’ll need to register for an account before you can start managing your credit card account online. To do this, follow the instructions given below.
How to Register For An Account Online
- Go to the AEO credit card login page to get started.
- Next, click on the “Register” icon to proceed.
- Enter your card number, Zip code and click on the “Continue” to go to the next step.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your account registration.
Upon creating an account, you’ll be able to perform the following tasks:
- Manage your account
- Activate your card
- Pay your bills
- Enroll for paperless statements
- View your transaction history and account balance.
- Add an additional user
Recovering Your Account Login Information
You can easily recover your account login credentials with a few clicks should in case you ever misplace them.
- To do this, simply visit the AEO credit card sign-in page and click on either the “Find User” or “Reset Password” link to continue.
- Enter your card information to confirm that you’re the one performing the action.
- Next, you’ll be taken to a page where you can reset your old password, or view your User ID.
Ways You Can Make Your AEO Credit Card Payment
Currently, there are three ways in which you can make AEO credit card payment, and they include:
- By Phone
- Through Mail
How To Make Your Payment Online
To make payment online, simply sign in to your account via this link and head over to the payments tab to continue. Next, enter the amount you wish to pay and also the information on the checking account you’ll be drawing the payment from.
Also Read: Ways To Make Your Military Star Card Payment
Pay Your Bills By Phone
Call 800-843-0875 to make your payment by phone. However, you’ll need to have both your bank routing and account numbers with you at the time of placing the call before payment can be processed.
Payments can be made using an automated system or through a customer service representative. Payments made using the latter involves a $10 service charge while the automated option is free of charge.
How To Make Your AEO credit Card Payment Through Mail
Make your cheque payable to AEO, Inc. Credit Card and post it along with your most recent account statement to the address below:
AEO, Inc. Credit Card Services
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
Allow up to 3-5 business days before payment starts reflecting on your account.