Hello everyone! Welcome to today’s article where I’m going to be showing you how to log in and make a payment on your NTB credit card. As you all know, National Tire and Battery (NTB) is an American company that specializes in automotive services such as battery services, oil exchange, brake fluid exchange, vehicle inspection, etc.
The company made NTB credit card available to eligible customers as a financing option to offset unexpected costs. Aside from the fact that the NTB credit card can help you when you need urgent cash, it also allows you to build your credit profile in the process. Major Pros of the card include:
- The card reports your credit activity to the three major credit bureaus which are very helpful in building your credit.
- No annual fee.
- 0% intro APR rate on new purchases during the first year of using the card.
- Cardholders are not liable to pay interest if they pay off their bill within the first 12 months on purchases of $699 and above.
The card is also accepted at Exxon Mobile and tire kingdom locations nationwide.
How to Log Into Your NTB Credit Card Account
- Firstly, click on this link to visit the NTB credit card login page.
- Enter your user ID and password in their respective fields.
- Check the “Remember my user ID” box if you are performing this action from your personal computer or mobile device.
- Finally, click on the “Sign On” icon to access your NTB credit card account dashboard online.
If you are a cardholder and you have forgotten either your user ID or password, don’t worry Citibank has provided an avenue where you can easily recover your login credentials. All You need is to make sure that you have your email address with you; I mean the email address you used during registration. Continue reading this article below to learn how to recover your user ID or password.
How to Recover Your User ID or Password
- Visit the NTB credit card login page to get started.
- Next, hover your mouse to the sign-in section, and click on either the “Retrieve User ID” or “Reset password” link to proceed.
- Next, verify your identity by entering your card number, legal full name, security code, and last four digits of your social security number.
- Lastly, tap on the “Verify” button to submit your request.
Once your information has been verified you’ll be given access to retrieve your username or reset your password depending on your situation.
Upon gaining access to your account online, you can start managing your account on the go. From your account dashboard, you will be able to perform the following actions:
- Pay your bill
- View your account balance and transaction history
- Update your account information
- Enroll for SMS alert and email notification
How to Pay Your NTB Credit Card Bill
There are several ways to perform NTB credit card payment depending on your preference. You can pay your bill online, by phone, or through courier services.
How to Pay NTB Credit Card Bill Online
Follow this link to sign in to your account using your user ID and password. From your account dashboard, locate the payment section and click on the “Pay bill” icon to proceed. Next, enter the account details of the checking account where you will be drawing the payment along with the amount that you wish to pay. When you are done, verify that you have entered the correct information before submitting your payment request.
The payment may reflect on the same day or the following business day depending on the hour of the day you made the payment.
How Do I Pay My NTB Credit Card Bill By Phone?
Call the NTB credit card customer service number on 1-800-423-5464 to pay your credit card bill over the telephone.
Make NTB Credit Card Payment By Mail
Send your payment in the form of check or money order to the following payment address:
NTB® Credit Card Payments
P.O. Box 9001006
Louisville, KY 40290-1006
Want to make overnight payment? Send your payment to:
NTB® Credit Card
Overnight Delivery/Express Payments
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
Benefits of the NTB Credit Card
There are so many benefits associated with the NTB credit card which I have mentioned above. However, a major highlight of the credit card is that it allows cardholders to shop, spend, and save while giving them incentives such as gas rewards as they do so. Needless to say, the card also has some cons as well which I’ll be mentioning the major ones below:
- Ridiculous high-interest rate
- No sign-up bonus to New cardholders
- No rewards or cashback offers; meaning that you do not earn points or rewards whenever you use the card to make a purchase.
- The APR rate is higher than most store credit cards out there.
If you are thinking of applying for the card, I will suggest that you only do so once you are fully convinced that the card is what you need right now. Otherwise, I will suggest that you look elsewhere for the card that will suit your needs.
How to Apply for the NTB Credit Card Online
- Visit the NTB credit card website and click on the “Apply now” button to fill out the application form. Generally, you’ll be asked to disclose your name, age, social security number, your home address, city, state, zip code, and your employment status, etc.
- Once you’re done filling the form, take your time to read the fine print to see what it entails.
- Finally, accept the terms and conditions and submit your application.
Kindly note that you will need to meet the following eligibility requirement before your application can be accepted. They include:
- You must be legally residing in the United States
- You must be 18 years and above
- Possess a valid social security number
- Possess a valid government-issued photo ID
- Have a credit score of 580+
Meeting the requirements above will greatly increase your chances of being accepted into the NTB credit card program.
The NTB credit card is ideal for two types of individuals;
- Those looking to build their credit score
- Those who frequently service their car at National Tire and Battery (NTB) stores & Exxon Mobil gas stations nationwide.
If you’re looking for a credit card that will give you cash-back reward points, air miles, and other benefits I’m afraid this card is not what you’re looking for. You can check out our credit card category to see cards that will suit your personality.
Did you found this article helpful? If yes, kindly share this article with friends, and don’t forget to drop a comment below.