Welcome to today’s article where I’ll be telling you about the hobby lobby credit card and what it entails. In this article, you will learn how to apply, login, and manage your hobby lobby credit card online.
First and foremost, the hobby lobby credit card is being issued by U.S. Bank on behalf of Hobby Lobby Stores, which is one of the biggest art and craft stores across the United States. The credit card is being offered to eligible customers as a financing option for their purchases, and also provide them the chance to get more out of hobby lobby. These benefits could be in the form of discounts and cashback offers. Keep reading below to learn more about the specific benefits offered by the Hobby Lobby card.
Hobby Lobby Credit Card Login Guide
As a credit cardholder, you can sign it into your hobby lobby credit card account online from anywhere in the world using your mobile device or PC. Follow the steps below to learn how to sign in to your hobby lobby credit card account.
- Firstly, go to www.hobbylobby.com/login to get started.
- Next, enter your username and password into their respective boxes.
- Check the “Remember me” box if you are performing this action from your personal computer or mobile device.
- Finally, click on the login button to access your account.
Upon signing in to your account you’ll be able to perform various tasks such as:
- Manage your preferences
- Sign up for email alerts and SMS notifications
- Make your hobby lobby credit card payment
- View your account statement and most recent transactions
How to Recover Your Password or Username
Hobby lobby has provided a medium where cardholders can easily recover their username and password.
- All You need Is to head over to the hobby lobby credit card homepage and click on the “Forgot password” link to get started.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter your email address in which you used to register your account.
- Once you’ve submitted the form, a link will be sent to your email address telling you to reset your password. Click on the link to reset your password.
Benefits of Owning a Hobby Lobby Credit Card
Like I mentioned earlier, there are many benefits associated with owning a hobby lobby card. Some of them include:
- As a cardholder, you’ll earn five points each time you spend $1 at hobby lobby stores across the United States.
- Also, you will earn 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else visa is accepted.
- You can redeem your points to cash when it reaches 25000 points; you will be given a $25 reward card for every 25 thousand points accrued.
For prospective cardholders that wish to apply for the hobby lobby credit card, they are certain eligibility criteria that you have to meet before you can be accepted into the credit card program. To be accepted, you must:
- Be a legal resident of the United States
- Have a valid government-issued ID
- Have a valid social security number or tax identification number
- Be at the legal age of your state of residence
- Have a good credit score, preferably 680+
If you meet the eligibility requirement above, then you are ready to proceed to the application stage.
Before I show you the application process, I would like to tell you about the major highlights of the hobby lobby credit card.
- The VISA variants of the card come with an annual fee of $29
- Intro APR rate is 0%, after which you’ll be placed on a variable APR rate of 13.24% to 24.24%.
- Late payment fee: up to $38
- Returned payment fee: $35
- Foreign transaction fee: 2% of the amount
- Balance transfer fee: minimum of $5
- Minimum interest charge: $2
- Cash advance fee: Either $10 or 3% depending on the higher one.
Now that you’ve known what to expect when you get the hobby lobby credit card, we can now proceed to the application section. Shall we?
How to Apply for the Hobby Lobby Credit Card
- Go to the hobby lobby credit card homepage to get started.
- Next, locate and click on the “Apply now” icon to proceed.
- On the next page, enter your legal full name, email address, home address, phone number, annual income, zip code, city, state, and SSN, etc.
- Choose your preferences and card design.
- Next, read and accept the terms & conditions.
- Finally, tap the “Submit” button to submit your application.
Once your application has been accepted, expect to receive your credit card in the mail within five business days of submitting your application.
How to Make Hobby Lobby Credit Card payment
You can pay your hobby lobby credit card bill online, by phone or by sending your payment via mail to the Hobby lobby payment address.
How to pay your bill online
- You can pay your bill from your account dashboard after you signed in it to your account.
- Follow this link to sign in to your account using your username and password via the Hobby Lobby credit card login page.
- Upon signing in, locate and click on the payment tab to proceed.
- Next, enter the amount that you wish to pay together with the account number and the bank routing number of the checking account in which you will be drawing the payment.
- Finally, verify your information and send your request.
Also Read: Sunoco Credit Card Login and Payment Guide
Pay Your Bill Over the Telephone
You can pay your bill over the telephone by simply calling 1-800-888-0321 to speak with a customer service representative.
Pay Your Bill By Mail
Send your payment along with your account statement to the following address:
U.S. Bank cardmember service,
PO box 790408,
Saint Louis, MO 63179– 0408.
NB: Make sure you make the check payable to hobby lobby so that your payment can be easily fast-tracked.
How to Activate Your Hobby Lobby Credit Card
Upon receiving your card by mail, you are required to activate it before it can be put to use. To do this, simply call the number at the back of the card. Should in case you have misplaced the sticker, don’t worry I’ve got you covered. Simply call 1-800-888-0321 to have your card activated.
The Hobby lobby credit card is ideal for frequent shoppers of hobby lobby. If you fall under this category then I think the card is right for you because it will make you save a lot, and you’ll also benefit from great cash-back rewards when you use your card both at hobby lobby and other locations, where VISA is accepted. What I hate about the card is its high annual fee of $29, which I think is too much for a store credit card. Anyways, if you think the card is great for you, you can go for it. Otherwise, look elsewhere for a better credit card that will suit your needs.
Hobby Lobby Credit Card FAQs
How long does it take to be approved of the Hobby lobby credit card? Normally, you’ll get an instant decision on your application. However, there are certain cases where credit decisions will take more than 3 business.
What credit score do I need to get into the Hobby lobby credit program? Ideally, you need at least a credit score of 680 to get into the Hobby lobby credit card program.
How do I know if I got accepted into the credit program? You will be notified by mail. In some cases, a customer service representative will contact you that you’ve been approved.