GM popularly known as General Motors is a leading brand in the automobile industry. It is the brand behind big names such as Cadillac, Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC.
Now you’d ask…What is the GM card? Well, the GM card is a series of credit cards offered by General Motors, that allows customers to earn rewards when they use the GM card to purchase or lease any of the car brands offered by General Motors.
General Motors has created a series of credit cards such as the GM BuyPower card, GM Extended Family Card, and the BuyPower Business card. These cards are designed for some specific class of people. For example, the BuyPower is for individuals, while the GM Extended Family Card and the BuyPower Business card are for GM Employees & Suppliers and Small Business Owners respectively.
However, the major difference between these cards is in the benefits they offer.
Now over to you, you’ve come to this site looking for how to sign in to your GM card account right? This article will break the gm card login process into bits by showing you how to sign-in to the various credit cards offered by GM.
Why Is GM Card Login So Important?
Firstly, having a credit card account is not all there is to managing your credit card. As a cardholder, you’ll need to regularly log in to your GM card account to manage your account in terms of paying your bills electronically, requesting additional cards, making transactions, updating your information, viewing your account statements, viewing private offers, creating or updating your earnings profile, and more.
Additionally, GM card login allows you to see your payment due date so that you won’t miss out, hence avoiding late payment fees & interests. Also, when you regularly sign-in to your capital one gm card account, you’ll be able to confirm is everything is working properly as regards the update of payment records to the credit bureaus.
Managing Your BuyPower Card Account
You can manage your GM BuyPower card online when you sign-in to your account through the Capital One online banking platform.
How To Login To Your GM BuyPower Card Account
- Visit the GM/Capital One card portal using this link.
- Next, tap on the “Sign In” button to proceed.
- Enter your Username and Password into their respective fields.
- Finally, tap the “Sign In” icon to log in to your account.
Recovering Your Username or Password
- Visit the GM card sign-in page and click on the “Forgot Username or Password?” link to proceed.
- On the next page, enter your last name, social security number, date of birth into their respective boxes.
- Finally, tap the “Find Me” button to locate your account.
Want To Register Your Card For Online Access? Learn How.
The first step involves managing your GM card is to enroll your card for online access. This allows you to manage your card online from any device at any place in time. Continue reading below to learn how to set up your account.
- Go to the GM credit card page at www.gm.capitalone.com to get started.
- Tap the “Set Up My Account” button to continue.
- Next, enter your last name, social security number/ITIN or account number, and date of birth in the fields provided.
- Tap the “Find Me” to locate your account.
- Now set your security questions, preferred username, and password and click on continue to process.
- When you’re done, submit your request.
You can begin managing your account as soon as you finish setting up your account for online access.
Need Assistance With Your BuyPower Card®?
You can call 1-888-316-2390 for assistance or clarity regarding your credit card account or earnings. Alternatively, you can sign in to your account online to submit your complaint.
Want To Manage Your GM Extended FamilyCard?
The GM Extended FamilyCard is one of the credit cards offered by General Motors. It enables cardmembers to earn on every purchase they make with the card. The earnings have no cap and valid for seven years from the day it was initiated. GM Extended Family Card, just like other GM cards out there is issued by Capital One Bank.
How can I manage my GM Extended Family Card Account and pay my bill online?
You can manage your account online when you sign in to your account. However, you’ll need to first enroll your card for online access before this can be possible. Depending on what you want to do online, you can pay your bill and manage your GM Extended Family Card account via Capital One while you can track your earnings and view available offers on www.buypowercard.com
Paying Your Bill Online
- Visit www.buypowercard.com/login/ to get started.
- Next, hover the mouse to the left side of the screen click on the “SIGN IN TO CAPITAL ONE” button.
- On the next page, tap the “Sign In” button to proceed if you already have a Capital One online account or the “Set Up My Account” button if you don’t.
- For cardmembers that have Capital One online account, enter your username and password on the next page and tap on the “Sign In” button to access your account.
- On your account dashboard, navigate to the payments section and select the “Pay” option to proceed.
- Enter your payment details according to make your payment.
For those that haven’t created Capital One online account, click on the “Set Up My Account” link and follow the prompts to create your account. You can begin managing your card online once your account has been created.
Do You Need Clarity or Want To Lay a Complaint On Your GM Extended Family Card?
Call 1-800-947-1000 for questions and clarity regarding your GM Extended Family Card as regards your earnings or your account in general. Alternatively, you can submit your question/complaint online regarding your earnings or credit card account.
Managing Your BuyPower Business Card™ Online
Want to pay your bills or manage your account online? If yes, click here.
Do you wish to track your earnings, view offers, set up or update your Earnings profile? If yes, follow this link instead.
Need clarity or help concerning your credit card, call 1-800-446-5347.
Was this article helpful? If yes, kindly like and share it with friends.
PS: Don’t forget to drop your comments below. I read them all ??.