This article is a review of the fullbeauty credit card – what the card entails (Benefits, Fees & APR), how to apply, login, and make a payment on your card. Additionally, upon reading this review article, you’ll be able to fully manage your fullbeauty credit card account by yourself online irrespective of the level of your computer skills.
Moving forward, the fullbeauty credit card accounts are issued by Comenity Bank for customers of fullbeauty brands (such as Woman Within, Roaman’s, Jessica London, KingSize, BrylaneHome, fullbeauty.com, and Ellos) to take advantage of the full packages offered by the various outlets.
Fullbeauty Brands is a collection of multiple fashion-inclined brands – Woman Within, Roaman’s, fullbeauty.com Jessica London, Ellos, swimsuitsforall, KingSize, and BrylaneHome. It was established in 1901 in New York City. Just like other stores out there, Fullbeauty Brands introduced their own branded store credit card which customers can use to access credit, benefits and other offers from the Fullbeauty Brands. The credit card is not linked to MasterCard or VISA and thus cannot be used anywhere else aside from Fullbeauty stores.
Now, let’s talk about the card…shall we? According to the Comenity Bank, the FullBeauty® Platinum credit card allows cardholders to enjoy free shipping for up to four times yearly. Also, cardholders get to earn a $10 rewards certificate for every 400 points accrued at all FULLBEAUTY Brands. As if that’s not enough, cardholders will also earn double points each time they use their card to purchase during their birthday month. Besides, there is an easy online account management platform (Via Comenity Bank) where customers can log in to manage their credit card accounts online.
Having read all these, I’m sure what will be lingering on your mind now is the fees that come with the FullBeauty® Platinum credit card huh?. Not to waste much of your time, the card has no annual fee…meaning you’ll not be liable to pay any fee to maintain the card. Hold on…there is a deal-breaker here. The card comes with an unusual high variable APR of 28.49% and minimum interest is $2.00 per credit plan that you choose.
Fullbeauty® Credit Card Highlights
- No annual fee
- Cardholders get access to exclusive offers & events.
- Earn double points each time you complete an order with your card within your birthday month.
- Variable APR of 28.49%
- Cardholders have access to free shipping up to four times a year
- Can be used at FULLBEAUTY brands: Woman Within, Roaman’s, Jessica London, KingSize, BrylaneHome, fullbeauty.com
- Earn 2 points for every $1 you spent using your fullbeauty Platinum Card at any of the FULLBEAUTY brands.
- The minimum interest is $2.00 per credit plan.
- The card comes with a fraud protection plan.
- Cardholders can enjoy the Buy Now, Pay Later plan offered at FULLBEAUTY brands.
- No annual fee
- The rewards program is good.
- Ideal for regular shoppers of FULLBEAUTY brands.
- Funds are protected: Zero fraud liability.
- Very high variable APR of 28.49%
- The card cannot be used outside of FULLBEAUTY brands.
- Benefits are localized and cannot be enjoyed elsewhere.
Fullbeauty Credit Card Login
Upon receiving your card by mail, you’ll need to frequently login to manage your credit card account online. Here are a variety of tasks/actions that you can carry out online:
- Make payment
- Update your account information
- View your paperless statements
- Sign up for alerts and email notifications
- View your balance and transaction history
- Check your FICO score and many more.
To sign in, visit the FullBeauty® Platinum Credit Card homepage and enter your Username and Password under the “Sign In” section to access your account.
Forgotten your login details? Don’t worry Comenity Capital bank has got you covered. Continue reading to learn more…
- Head over to the FullBeauty® Platinum Credit Card page to get started.
- Next, locate and click on the “Forgot your user name or password?” to continue.
- On the next page, fill in the following information: Your account number or user name, Identification type, ZIP Code / Postal Code, and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Finally, tap the “Find My Account” button to retrieve your account details.
How to Register for Online Access
- Visit the fullbeauty Credit Card page by clicking on this link.
- Click on the “Register for Online Access” link to proceed.
- First, you’ll need to enter your credit card account number, Identification type, ZIP Code / Postal Code, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help Comenity bank to locate your account.
- Next, enter your preferred username and password in the spaces provided.
- Check the “Remember My Device” box to help streamline your future account signing in.
- Finally, enter a valid email address, mobile number, and tap “Create Account” to complete registering your account.
Fullbeauty Credit Card Payment
In this section, you’re going to be learning about the various payment methods available to pay off your credit card bills. As a FullBeauty® Platinum credit cardholder, you can pay off your bill online, via mail, or over the mail.
How to Make Fullbeauty Credit Card Payment Online
This method is only available for those that have enrolled their card for online access. If you’ve not yet done so, simply revert to the account registration section above to learn more.
- To pay your bill online, sign in to your FullBeauty® Platinum credit card account via the Comenity Bank online banking portal.
- Upon signing in, navigate to the payments tab and tap on the “Pay Bill” icon to continue.
- Enter your payment details as well as the checking account information from which the payments will be drawn.
- Finally, review and submit your payment request.
Do you know you can also make a payment without necessarily signing in to your account? Yes, you can by using the Comenity’s EasyPay feature. This allows cardholders to quickly pay off their card bill by simply providing some vital details relating to their account that is exclusively known to only them.
- To make payment using Comenity’s EasyPay mode, simply visit the FullBeauty® Platinum Credit Card homepage and click on the EasyPay section to proceed.
- Next, provide your checking account and other vital details relating to your account to make your payment.
Pay Over the Telephone
You can pay off your FullBeauty® Platinum Credit Card over the telephone by calling the customer service number on 1-888-252-5484 (TDD/TTY: 1 -800-695-1788). You’d be asked to give certain details relating to your credit card account to ascertain that it’s you performing the transaction.
Mail Your Payment
Mail your cheque or money order along with your most recent account statement to the following payment address:
PO Box 65978
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728.
Tip: Make sure your cheque is payable to Comenity Capital Bank. Also, do allow for up to five (5) business days for payments made t reflect on your account statement.
How to Apply for fullbeauty Credit Card
Getting approved for the FullBeauty® Platinum Credit Card is a no brainer. Applications are very simple and can be completed online within minutes. All you need to do is to make sure that you have the ideal credit score required to get one. This is usually in the range of 640 or higher. Additionally, you have to meet certain requirements to be considered for a fullbeauty credit card.
FullBeauty® Platinum Credit Card Application Requirements
- Must have a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Have to be a US citizen.
- Must be at the age of maturity in your state or region.
- Have a positive credit history.
- Have a valid government-issued tax identification number (Such as SSN or SIN).
- Must have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address (Nb: P.O. addresses are not allowed).
Once you’ve met the above requirements, you can now proceed to the application steps below…
- First, go to the Fullbeauty/Comenity bank page here.
- Tap the “Apply Now” button to proceed.
- The application has three steps: 1. The part you’ll have to agree with the terms and conditions and read the cardholder’s agreement. 2. Here, enter your personal information (such as your name, date of birth, social security number, email address, annual income, email address, etc). Next, add your contact information (such as a street address, apartment number, city, state, mobile phone, and zip code).
- Next, decide whether to add an authorized buyer.
- Click on “Continue” to go to the next page.
- On the next page, choose your credit plan, review your application details.
- Finally, submit your application.
FullBeauty® Platinum credit card FAQs
Below, you’ll find answers to the popular questions Cardholders have been asking concerning the fullbeauty platinum credit card.
Where can I use my Fullbeauty credit card?
The fullbeauty credit card is a branded store credit card and can only be used at FULLBEAUTY brands: Woman Within, Roaman’s, Jessica London, KingSize, BrylaneHome, fullbeauty.com, and Ellos.
Which bank issues the fullbeauty credit card?
Comenity capital bank issues the fullBeauty® Platinum credit card. Aside from FULLBEAUTY, Comenity bank is also the issuer of many store credit cards across the US and has been dubbed as one of the largest credit card issuers in the United States.
What are the benefits of a fullbeauty credit card?
The fullBeauty® Platinum Credit Card comes with a number of benefits. However, the major benefits associated with the card are free shipping (for up to 4 times a year), no annual fee, exclusive discounts & offers throughout the year, fraud protection, and rewards points.
What is the interest rate on a fullbeauty credit card?
This card has a variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 28.99% which can be dubbed as quite high when compared with other store credit cards.
What do I need to apply for the credit card?
Generally, you’ll need to have a good credit score usually from 620+ before you can be eligible for the fullbeauty platinum card. Also, make sure you meet the other requirements such as age, citizenship, ownership of a valid government-issued tax identification number (SSN or SIN), and a valid home address.
Can I get this credit card if I have no credit history?
Unfortunately, you can’t. You’ll need a credit score of minimum 620 to be considered for this credit card.
How old do I have to be to get this credit card? You’ll need to be at least 18 years of age before you can apply independently for a credit card in the United States.
What tools are available to help manage my account?
Comenity capital bank has provided an online account management platform where cardholders can login to manage their credit card account online. Actions that can be performed from their dashboard includes but are not limited to the following: manage account preferences, view transactions and make bill payments.
Looking for more answers? Click here to access the Fullbeauty/Comenity bank Resource Center where you can learn everything about the fullbeauty platinum credit card.