The Fit Mastercard is offered by Continental Finance through the Bank of Missouri for eligible customers with an average credit score to get access to top-notch credit products. The card is one of the many credit cards offered by the Continental Finance Company to consumers whose credit score cannot normally get into a good credit program. Continental Finance Company (“CFC”) has been around since 2005 and prides itself as one of America’s leading credit servicer to consumers with less than average credit scores.
FIT Mastercard® comes with amazing benefits and features such as:
- An initial credit limit of $400 upon credit approval
- Ability to increase your credit limit after six months of usage
- $0 Fraud Liability
- Reports to the three major credit bureaus (TransUnion, Experian, Equifax).
- Nationwide acceptance
- 24/7 online account access
- Access to a free monthly credit score: As a cardholder, you’ll be given a one-time access every month to check your credit score. This is particularly important for those looking to build or repair their credit score to see their progress so far, and how their activity (i.e. paying off your monthly credit bill on-time) is impacting their credit score.
Fit MasterCard Login Steps
- Visit the Fit MasterCard login page and enter your Username and Password.
- Next, tap the “login” button to sign in to your account.
If you’ve forgotten your login credentials, simply click on the “Forgot Username or Password?” link to proceed.
On the next page, you’ll be shown the following options below:
- I forgot my username
- I forgot my password
Choose the option that applies to your case. For the sake of this guide, I’ll be choosing the “I forgot my username” option. In most cases, after clicking on any option, you’d be prompted to enter the following information:
- Last 4 digits of your credit card
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Your date of birth or 5-digit Zip Code.
Once you’re done filling the form, click on the “Lookup Account” button to find your account.
How to Manage Your New FIT Card Account Online
- You first need to be enrolled in the online banking service platform before you can be able to manage your Fit Mastercard online. If you haven’t enrolled yet, simply follow this link to visit the Fit Mastercard Login portal. Next, tap on the “Register now!” link to continue.
- Fill in the last 4-digit of your credit card, last 4-digit of your SSN, and your birthdate or last 5-digit Zipcode in the fields provided.
- Finally, click on the “Lookup Account” button to find your account after which you’ll be prompted to choose your preferred username and password for subsequent login.
You’ll be able to perform the following actions once you’ve signed in to your account dashboard:
- Make a FIT MasterCard payment
- Update your personal information
- View your online statement
- Enable alerts and email notifications
- Check your credit score
- View your account balance and transaction history
Fit MasterCard Reviews and Fees/Rates
I’ve already done justice to the benefits you’re to enjoy when you own a fit credit card. Also, I’ve shown you that the Fit credit card is ideal for those with average credit scores that are looking to build or repair their credit score. However, I haven’t quite pointed out the fees aspect of the card. Thus, in this section, I’m going to be showing you what to expect: in terms of terms when you apply and own a Fit credit card. They include:
- The card has an annual fee of $99
- Purchasing APR rate is pecked at 29.99%
- The foreign transaction fee is 3% of the transaction amount
- No minimum interest charge
- Additional card fee: $30 if applicable
- Cash advance fee is either $5 or 5% depending on the bigger amount
- Late payment fee can be up to $40
- Returned payment fee is up to $40
- The card has a $75 monthly maintenance fee
- There is a one-time processing fee of $89 when you’re applying for the card
So there you have it! Above are the fees/rates to expect when you own a Fit MasterCard.
How to Make Fit Mastercard Payment
There are two ways you can use to pay off your Fit credit card bill. They include:
Online: Log in to your account dashboard to make your payment online
By phone: Call the number at the back of your Fit credit card to make your payment. If you’ve misplaced the number, simply call the Fit credit card customer service on 1-800-518-6142 to pay off your bill.
How to Apply For Fit MasterCard
You can apply for a FIT Mastercard® online, over the phone, or through the mail. However, before you begin your application, you’ll need to have some necessary information which includes:
- Your legal full name
- Government-issued ID
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Be a U.S resident over the age of 18 (Over the age of 19 in Alabama)
- Physical address (P.O. box address will not be accepted)
Once you have the above details ready, you can proceed to the application steps below.
By phone: Call 1-866-513-4598 to apply over the telephone.
How to Apply For a Fit MasterCard Online
- Visit the application page here
- Click on the “Apply Now” icon to proceed.
- Enter your basic and financial information into the boxes provided.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Finally, click on the “Submit Application” to finish.
Once your application has been approved and you’ve received your card in the mail. You are required to activate your card before it can be put to use. Read the activation guide below.
How to Activate Your Card
You can ONLY activate your Fit credit card over the telephone by calling 1-866-513-4598. Make sure you place the call using the number you entered during your application for faster processing.