If you’re a regular road user looking to finance your road expenses, you may wanna check out the Firestone credit card which is been offered by the Credit First National Association (CFNA). The Firestone Complete Auto Care gives road users the chance to finance new tires and their car maintenance expenses at Firestone locations across the United States.
Furthermore, the card is not branded with Visa or MasterCard logo and as thus can only be used at Firestone locations. There are many benefits associated with the card. One of the many benefits associated with the card is that it is very easy to apply & get approved of one.
Generally, one does not require to have a very high credit score before one can be approved of this card. Also, the card has a generous credit limit and one can easily avoid paying interest fees as long as one makes at least his/her minimum monthly payments in-time.
However, prospective cardholders need to read the credit card agreement thoroughly before finally arriving at a decision.
Firestone Credit Card Benefits
There are many benefits attached to this card but I’ll do my best to highlight the important ones.
- No annual fee
- Cardholders will have access to monthly deals and coupons
- Seasonal tire promotions
- Competitive interest rates
- The card is accepted at Firestone outlets nationwide
- Promotional financing
- Online account management
- Generous credit limits
- Convenient payment options
- Quick application process
- Competitive APR rate of 28.8%
Firestone Credit Card Fees and Rates
There are not many fees associated with this card. However, the few ones associated with it needs to be taken very seriously.
- First, the card has no annual or maintenance fee.
- Secondly, the card has a fixed Purchase Annual Percentage Rate (APR) set at 28.8%
- Thirdly, there is a minimum Interest Charge of $2 and above in case you’re being charged interest
- Fourthly, there is a late payment fee of up to $40
- Lastly, the card has a returned payment fee of up to $40
Other than these fees, the card has no hidden charges or fees lurking in the dark.
Who Should Use this Card?
Like I mentioned earlier, this card is ideal for frequent road users who are looking to finance their car maintenance expenses. Now it’ll be a PLUS for you if you have several cars that you regularly service at Firestone outlets because you’ll get to save more money than someone with just one car that occasionally services his/her vehicle. Also, since you’re a cardholder, you must carry out all your car maintenance at Firestone to save money and benefit from the special financing offers.
How Can I Apply For the Firestone Credit Card?
The application can be carried out online at CFNA.com. However, be aware that according to Federal law, you’ll be asked to provide your name, address, date of birth, SSN/TIN/SIN, and your government-issued identification document for CFNA to verify your identity. If you’re cool with this, you can continue reading this article to learn more about the application process.
- Go to CFNA.com and select the “Firestone Complete Auto Care” card from the list of credit cards available.
- Next, tap on the blue “Apply Now” button to proceed.
- Enter your personal & financial information into the fields provided.
- Tap Continue to proceed to the next page.
- On the next page, upload your documents to verify your identity.
- Finally, agree to the terms and conditions and submit your application.
Usually, you should receive your application decision within a few minutes of submitting your application.
Firestone Credit Card Login
- You can manage your Firestone credit card online by visiting the Firestone Credit Card Login portal at www.cfna.com
- Next, log in to your account by providing your username and password into the requested fields.
What If I’ve Forgotten My Username, Can I Still Access My Account?
Yes, you can always recover your account username at any time. Simply visit the Firestone Credit Card Login portal and tap on the “FORGOT USER NAME” link to continue. Next, enter your credit card number, last 4 of Social Security Number, and your mailing Zip Code to proceed to the next step. Complete the prompts in the subsequent steps to retrieve your Username.
How Do I Enroll My Card For Online Access
You can manage your account, make payments online, and get instant access to your credit card statements immediately after registering your card online.
- To do so, visit CFNA.com and click on the “Register Your Card” button to proceed.
- Next, enter your credit card number, social security number, username, password, and email address into the boxes provided.
- Tap on the “Continue to Step 2” icon to complete your account registration.
How to Make Firestone Credit Card Payment
You can make your payment by mail via personal check or money order, through the telephone or online at CFNA.com.
By Mail: Mail your check or money order payment coupon to the payment address on your statement. Kindly ensure that the check is payable to Credit First N.A. and issued by a legitimate U.S. based bank in USD. Cash payments will not be accepted.
Pay Through Telephone: Call the Firestone credit card phone number at 800.321.3950 to speak with a CFNA customer service representative regarding making your payment by phone.
Online: Sign in to your account at CFNA.com and navigate to the “View Payments” section. Next, enter the amount that you wish to pay along with the details of the checking account where you’ll be drawing the payment from.
Finally, I hope you enjoyed this article? If yes, kindly share it using any of the social share buttons below.