Fingerhut credit card has served as a viable alternative for those looking to build their credit but couldn’t get into any of the traditional credit card programs out there. The card is relatively easy to get and anybody with fair or good credit history could get into the program. The Fingerhut credit card is being issued by WebBank.
There are many benefits that comes with owning a Fingerhut credit card, but the major ones include:
- No annual fee
- 10% cashback when you shop with your card at Fingerhut and participating stores.
- Your credit activity is being reported to the three major credit bureaus — Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
- Funds are FDIC secured.
- Zero liability.
As a Fingerhut credit card holder, you’ll need to keep your credit account in good standing in order to be eligible for credit increase and other benefits. Though there are several ways you can manage your Fingerhut credit card, the best still remains the online method. It allows you to manage your credit card with ease while at the comfort of your home. From your online dashboard; you can pay your bills, view available credit, track your orders, check your account balance and transaction history, manage your preferences, etc.
Fingerhut Credit Card Login Steps
- Head over to www.fingerhut.com to get started.
- Click on the “Login” button to proceed.
- Next, enter your email address and password into their given boxes.
- Finally, click on Sign In to access your Fingerhut credit account.
Can’t remember your fingerhut credit account login details? Don’t worry, Fingerhut has got you covered. Continue reading this article to learn how to recover your login credentials.
Also Read: QVC Credit Card Login And Payment Guide
How to Recover Your Fingerhut Account Login Details
While on the Fingerhut credit card login page, locate and click on the “Forgot your password?” link to proceed. Enter your registered email address into the dialog box shown to receive instructions on resetting your account password.
How to Register Your Credit Card on Fingerhut.com
- Visit www.fingerhut.com and click on the “Register” button to begin.
- Enter your email address, Password, and customer number into the boxes provided.
- Finally, click on submit to create your account.
How To Pay Your Fingerhut Credit Card Bill
Fingerhut has provided several ways in which cardholders can pay off their credit card bill. As a cardholder, you can make Fingerhut credit card payment;
- By phone
- By mail
How to Make Fingerhut Credit Card Payment Online
- Visit www.fingerhut.com to sign in to your account.
- Next, visit the payments section and click on the “Pay bill” link which will take you to the secure payments window, where you’re required to enter the payment amount and the details of the checking account you’ll be drawing the payment from.
- Lastly, click on submit when you’re done filling the form.
How to Pay Fingerhut Credit Card Bill Over the Telephone
Call the toll-free customer service number on 1-800-208-2500 to pay off your Fingerhut credit over the telephone.
How to Mail Your Payment
You can mail your cheque or money order alongside your most recent account statements to the following address:
P.O. Box 166
Newark, NJ 07101-0166
NB: Make sure your cheque is payable to Fingerhut. Also, allow up to 3-5 business days for payment to reflect on your Fingerhut credit account.
How to Apply For A Fingerhut Credit Card Online
There is no minimum credit score required to be approved of a Fingerhut credit card. To apply, simply visit www.fingerhut.com to fill the application form. Generally, you’re required to disclose your annual income, personal details and home address when filling out the application form. This will enable Fingerhut to determine whether you’re eligible for a Fingerhut credit card.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article? If yes, kindly like it and drop your comments below. 🙂