This article has been put in place to solve as a guide for both holders of the Eddie Bauer credit card and those intending to apply for one on how they can log in to manage their credit card account online. First, I must say that the Eddie Bauer credit card login is a very vital process in managing your credit account online; it allows you to perform the following actions:
- Pay your credit card bill
- Check your FICO score
- View your account balance
- Sign up for alerts and email notifications
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- View your paperless statements, etc.
However, before I tell you more about the Eddie Bauer credit card login process, I’ll like to tell you the benefits that comes with the card as well as the card’s fees and rates.
Without an iota of doubt, the Eddie Bauer credit card allows you to get more out of your shopping experience at Eddie Bauer. First, the Eddie Bauer credit card allows cardholders to save 10% whenever they use their card to make purchase at Eddie Bauer. Furthermore, cardholders get to join the Eddie Bauer Adventure Rewards program where they get to save an additional 2% in Rewards on every purchase made with their card. Other benefits include free Return Shipping and access to exclusive cardholder discounts.
Eddie Bauer Credit Card Login Instructions
- Visit d.comenity.net/eddiebauer/ to get started.
- Next, locate the Sign In section and enter your Username and Password into their appropriate fields.
- Lastly, tap the “Sign In” button to login to your credit card account.
How to Recover Your Username and Password
- Visit d.comenity.net/eddiebauer/ and click on the “Forgot your user name or password?” to proceed to the next page.
- Next, enter your account number/Username, Zip Code and the last 4-digit of your SSN/SIN.
- Click the “Find My Account” to fetch your account credentials.
How to Register Your Card For Online Access
- Visit the Eddie Bauer credit card homepage and click on the “Register for Online Access” to proceed.
- On the next page, enter your credit card number, Zip Code, and last 4 digits of your SSN/SIN.
- Choose your preferred Username and Password, and enter a valid email address and mobile number.
- Finally, tap the “Create Account” to complete setting up your account.
Are you a prospective cardholder wishing to join the Eddie Bauer credit program? If yes, continue reading below to learn about the requirements and application steps.
Eddie Bauer Credit Card Application Requirements
To be considered for an Eddie Bauer credit card, you’ll need to meet the following requirements below. You must:
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a valid street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address (PS: P.O. Box address is not acceptable).
- Must be 18 years or above.
- Have a valid government-issued ID.
If you meet all the requirements above, you can proceed to apply for the Eddie Bauer credit card using the steps below.
How to Apply For the Eddie Bauer Credit Card
You can apply for an Eddie Bauer credit card online or by phone. Call 1-800-426-8020 to apply over the telephone. Follow the steps below to apply online:
- Follow this link to visit the Eddie Bauer credit card application page.
- Click on “Apply Now” to continue.
- On the next page, enter your personal and financial details in the form provided.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on Submit to send your application request.
Comenity capital bank will decide whether to give you an Eddie Bauer credit card based on the information you’ve provided in your application. Therefore, make sure you filled the form to the best of your ability. Also, do ensure you have a good to excellent credit score (Usually from 650+) to have a better chance of getting accepted into the credit program.
How to Make Eddie Bauer Credit Card Payment
As a cardholder, you can pay off credit card bill via the following means:
- By mail
- Over the telephone
Here, login to your account dashboard using your username and password. Next, navigate to the Bills section and tap on “Pay Bill” icon to proceed. Enter the amount you wish to pay and the checking account details to make your payment.
Paying Over the Telephone
Call 1-866-507-6744 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788) to make your payment over the telephone. Make sure you have your card with you at the time of placing the call.
Mailing Your Payment
Mail your cheque together with your most-recent account statement to the payment address below:
P.O. Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273
PS: Allow up to five (5) business days for payment to reflect on your account statements.