Welcome to today’s review on the eBay MasterCard. In this article, you’ll learn about what it takes to be approved of the credit card, its benefits, and how to manage your credit card online should in case you end up getting one. Now to cut the long story short the eBay credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank and you must have an eBay account before you can apply for it.
The card is co-branded with MasterCard (that’s why it also is known as the eBay MasterCard) thus allowing cardholders to have access to MasterCard rewards as well as millions of ATMs worldwide.
Before I tell you about the eligible requirements I want to first tell you about what the card has in store for wannabe cardholders. Just grab a cup of coffee and relax as you glance through this page.
eBay Credit Card Benefits
First of all, this card is ideal for those that regularly shop at eBay so if you’re not that type of person you can still benefit from the card but not very much.
The card comes with a rewards program where you’ll:
- Earn 5X points for the rest of the year after you spend $1,000 on eBay in a single year
- Receive 3X points on every $1 spent up to $1,000 on eBay in a single year.
- Earn 2X points on every $1 spent on gas, restaurant, and groceries.
- Receive1X points per $1 spent on all other Mastercard purchases.
- Redeem $10 for every 1,500 points accrued which you can use during checkout.
- No annual fee
- Lastly, the card comes with zero-liability protection
What are the Fees Associated With the eBay MasterCard?
- As a new cardholder, expect to see a variable purchase APR of 19.99%, 23.99% or 26.99%.
- The minimum interest charge for the card is $2.00
How do I apply for the eBay Mastercard?
- You can apply for a new eBay Mastercard online by visiting www.ebay.com/creditcard.
- Next, locate and click on the “Apply Now” to visit the application page.
- Complete an application and click Submit to send your request.
Upon approval, your card will be mailed to the address you provided during the application. However, you’ll need to activate your card first before it can be put to use.
How to Activate eBay MasterCard
- Visit www.ebaymastercard.syf.com to sign in to your account.
- Next, hover to the “Services” menu and click on “Activate Card”.
- Enter your card number and the 3-digit security code located at the back of your card.
- Finally, click “Activate” to successfully register your card.
How do I Manage my eBay Mastercard Online?
You can manage your card online signing in to your account on ebaymastercard.syf.com. If this is your first time visiting the website you’ll need to create an account before you can log in.
- To do this, simply click on the “Register” button found on the homepage.
- Enter your card number and zip code and click on “Continue” to proceed.
- On the next page, enter your User ID and Password to successfully set up your profile.
You’ll be able to manage your eBay credit card account online as soon as you’ve registered yourself. From your account dashboard you’ll be able to do the following:
- Activate your card
- Make a payment
- Add other authorized users
- Enroll for paperless statements
- Sign up for alerts and email notifications
- Check your balance and transaction history
eBay Credit Card Login Steps
- Visit ebaymastercard.syf.com to go to the eBay credit card login page.
- Enter your User ID and Password in their respective boxes.
- Finally, tap the “Secure Login” button to sign in to your account.
How do I make my eBay Credit Card Payment?
You can make payments online by simply signing in to your account at ebaymastercard.syf.com. Alternatively, you can also make your payment by phone or by mail.
To pay by phone, call 1-866-419-4095 which is the toll-free number on the back of your card.
To make your payments by mail, simply mail your cheque or money order to the payment address on your billing statement. If you don’t have it with you right now I’ve dropped it below:
P.O. Box 960080
Orlando, FL 32896
How do I Contact the eBay Mastercard Customer Support?
You can contact the eBay Mastercard customer support for assistance by calling 1-844-435-0237. Alternatively, you can reach them via the Live Chat option when you sign in to your account on www.ebaymastercard.syf.com.