The Dodge credit card is issued by First Bankcard® for eligible customers/dealers of Dodge Automobiles as an alternate means of financing when completing their Dodge purchases. The card is one of its kind in the automobile industries as it gives cardholder unparalleled flexibility and bonuses. Aside from that, the Dodge credit card has a MasterCard logo on it which means cardholders are also eligible for all Mastercard promotional offers.
Like I mentioned earlier there are fewer credit cards out there that have benefits/perks equaled to the Dodge credit card. Some Dodge credit card benefits include:
- Access to unlimited rewards on everyday purchases
- Rewards can be used to redeem gift cards and cashback offers or for purchase of motor accessories & parts, new FCA vehicles, etc.
- No annual fee
- Zero Liability Fraud protection
- 24/7 dedicated account management portal
- Ability to check your FICO® Credit Score for free
- 0% Intro APR for the first 6 months on every FCA US dealership purchase of $499 or above.
Fees to Look Out For In the Dodge Mastercard®
- 0% Intro Purchase APR for the first 6 months on payments above $499
- There is a Regular Purchase variable APR of 14.99% to 25.99% on the card
- Variable balance transfer APR from 14.99% to 25.99%
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: $10 or 5% of the amount of each transfer depending on the amount that is greater in the two
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: $15 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance depending on the one that is greater
- The card has a 3% foreign transaction fee attached to it.
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
How to Apply For the Dodge Credit Card
- Click here to visit the Dodge Mastercard® application page
- Next, click on “Not a Cardholder? Apply Now” link to proceed to the application form
- Enter your personal and financial information in their appropriate fields
- Accept the terms & conditions, and submit your application when done.
How to Check Your Application Status
- Go to the Dodge Mastercard® official homepage here
- Locate and click on the “View Application Status” link at the top corner of the homepage
- Enter your zip code, last four digits of SSN, home phone number into their respective fields
- Press the “Submit” button when done
How to Activate Dodge Credit Card
- You can activate your Dodge MasterCard online by visiting the official Dodge MasterCard page.
- Tap on the “Activate Card” link to continue to go to the next page
- Enter your User ID and Password to sign in to your account
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully to activate your card.
Dodge Credit Card Login Instructions
- Follow this link to visit the Dodge Rewards Mastercard login page
- Next, enter your User ID and Password into their appropriate fields
- Finally, log in to your account using the “Sign In” button
Can’t remember your password? Don’t worry First Bankcard has got you covered. Simply click on the “Forgot Password?” link to proceed. On the next page, enter your User ID to have a recovery link sent to your registered email address. Open the link in your mailbox, and choose a new password.
Dodge Credit Card Payment Guide
You can pay off your Dodge® Rewards Mastercard® bill via three methods namely; online, mail or by phone.
- Online: Sign in to your account here to make payment online
- By Phone: Call the dodge credit card customer service on (888) 295-5540 to pay off your credit card bill.
Send your payment by mail to the following address:
Bankcard Payment Processing
PO Box 2557
Omaha, NE 68103-2557