Discover Bank is an online banking platform in the United States. It provides a host of online banking services which includes checking account, online savings account, money market account, etc. As a customer of Discover bank, you’ll be able to securely access your account online as soon as you’ve activated your credit card and set up your User ID and Password. In this article, I’m going to focus more on Discover Card Login although I’ll also talk about how you can activate your discover card as well.
Upon accessing your credit card online, you can manage your account such as set up bill pay, view your transaction history, check your balance, etc.
If you’re a new credit cardholder, you’ll need to register your account first before you can start performing these actions. To do this, head over to Discover card registration page, then enter your 16-Digit Card Number and Expiration Date in their respective boxes and push the “Continue” button to proceed. Follow the prompts on the next page to create your account. Once your account has been created, you’ll then need to keep your User ID and password securely as those are the details you’ll need for subsequent logins.
Upon creating your account online, the next step required of you is to activate your Discover credit card. You can activate your discover card either by logging in or without logging in. Follow the steps below to activate your credit card.
Activate Card By Logging In
- Visit the Discover card login page, to begin with.
- Next, click on the “Activate Credit Card” link to redirect to proceed.
- On the next page, enter your Date of Birth, Last 4 Digits of SSN, 16-Digit Card Number, Card Expiration Date and 3-Digit Sequence ID in their given fields.
- Then click on the “Continue” button to proceed to the next stage.
- Follow the prompts instructions on the next page to activate your card.
Log In To Activate Card
- On the Discover card login page, locate and click on the “Activate Credit Card” link.
- On the next page, select the “Log In” option and enter your User ID, Password, and 3-Digit Sequence ID in their given boxes.
- Next, click on the “Continue” button to proceed to the next step.
- Answer the prompts request to complete the activation process.
Once your card has been activated, you can now use it to perform transactions and so much more.
Discover Card Login Guide
Upon creating a Discover card account, you can log in to manage your account online. The Discover Card Login process has been made as seamless as possible in order to give you the best user experience. What’s more? You can access your Discover credit card account line on a 24/7 basis. Once you’ve signed in to your account, you can perform the below actions:
- Check your balance
- Review transactions
- Pay bills
- Set up Alerts and Email notifications
Follow the guide below to login to your Discover card account.
- Visit the discover card account login page here
- Next, enter your User ID and Password in their given boxes.
- Finally, click on the “Log in” button to access your Discover card account.
Forgot Password/User ID? Retrieve Your Information…
- Discover Bank has made it very easy to retrieve your Discover credit card account password or User ID. To retrieve yours, simply head over to the Discover card login page here.
- Next, click on the “Forgot User ID / Forgot Password” to proceed. Now provide your 16-Digit Card Number, DOB, Card Expiration Date, and Last 4 Digits of your SSN in the boxes provided.
- Proceed by clicking on the “Continue” button to move to the next stage. Provide your accurate information and make sure you complete the prompts instructions in order to retrieve your account details.
Feel free to drop comments below and we’ll be sure to get back to you ASAP.