This article is going to show you to how login to manage your Discount Tire Credit Card Payment online, ways you can make your Discount Tire credit card payment and other actions. As you must have already known by now that the Discount Tire credit card is the ideal credit card to go for if you’re looking to save on tire & wheels expenses.
Also, the credit card allows you to enjoy other promotional offers that are exclusively available to cardholders alone. Other benefits of the Discount Tire credit card include:
- No annual fee
- Ability to manage your credit card account on the go via the Discount Tire mobile app.
- Exclusive cashback offers opportunities cardholders
- Funds are FDIC Insured and cardmembers have $0 liability on fraud transactions.
The Discount Tire Credit Card is being issued by Synchrony bank on behalf of Discount Tire and Synchrony Bank has provided a platform where cardholders can log in to manage their credit card online, view their balance, make payments amongst other actions.
Discount Tire Credit Card Login Guide
- First, head over to the Discount Tire credit card page here.
- Next, enter your username and password in the fields provided.
- Check the “Remember User Name” option if you’re accessing this page from your personal computer.
- Finally, click on the “Secure login” button to sign in to your account.
If you’re forgotten your username or password, Synchrony bank has got you covered by providing an avenue where you can retrieve your login details. Simply click on either the “Find User Name” or “Reset Password” as the case may be to proceed. Next, you’ll need to confirm your identity by providing your account number, the lass 4-digits of your SSN, date of birth, etc. Once your identity has been confirmed, you’ll be able to change/retrieve your username or password.
Ways To Make Discount Tire Credit Card Payment
You can pay your Discount Tire credit card bill online when you sign in to your account, by phone, or by mail.
To make your payment online, simply sign in to your Discount Tire credit card account using this link. Upon signing in, navigate to the payments section and enter the amount you wish to pay as well as the details of the checking account you’ll be drawing the payments from.
How To Make Discount Tire Credit Card Payment By Phone
The Discount Tire credit card phone number for payments and other general inquiries is 877-295-2080. Make sure you have your card with you at the time of placing the call because you’d be asked to provide the card number, expiry date, and other vital information relating to the card.
How To Make Discount Tire Credit Card Payment By Mail
You can also make your Discount Tire credit card Payment by mailing your cheque/money order to the Discount Tire credit card payment address at the back of your card.
In case you don’t have your card payment address with you, you can mail your payments to:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
Wait for five (5) business days for the payment to reflect on your credit card statement.
Furthermore, for those that haven’t yet applied for the Discount Tire credit card, registering for one is very easy and can be completed within minutes online.
How To Apply For a Discount Tire Credit Card Online
- To apply, simply head over to the Discount Tire card page to get started.
- Next, tap on the “Apply Today” button to proceed.
- Enter your name, address, last 4-digits of SSN, annual income, mobile phone number, email address, etc into the boxes provided.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on submit to view your results.
If your application was approved, your credit card will be shipped to your address within five (5) business days.