Are you a regular shopper at Coldwater Creek? If yes, then I think you might want to check out the Coldwater Creek credit card. The Coldwater Creek credit card allows cardholders get the most out of their shopping experience at Coldwater Creek stores; either online or physical stores.
The card is packed with so many amazing benefits and cashback offers that allows cardholders save when they make purchases at Coldwater Creek and everywhere else.
Coldwater Creek credit card is being issued by Comenity Capital bank, which has made available an online platform, where cardholders can make payments, check their points or rewards, and update their account info.
Coldwater Creek Credit Card Rewards: What Do You Stand to Benefits As a Cardholder?
- As a cardholder, you get to earn 5 rewards points for every $1 spent at Coldwater Creek stores and coldwatercreek.com
- You’ll also get to earn 3 point for every $1 spent on gas and groceries.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent elsewhere other than Coldwater Creek.
- Cardholders will also receive a $20 bonus rewards certificate when they spend $500 on non-coldwater creek purchases made within 90 days of opening your account.
- Earn $10 rewards for every 1,000 points accumulated.
- Access to exclusive free standard & double points events.
What Are the Fees And Rates For the Coldwater Creek Credit Card?
First and foremost, the card has no annual fee. Secondly, there are no foreign transaction fee, however there is a $38 returned and late payment fee respectively. Additionally, the card has a purchase APR of 28.24% and a minimum interest fee of $2. Billing cycle is usually a period of 25 days.
Also Read: How to Make Scheels Credit Card Payment
What Are the Application Requirements For the Coldwater Creek Card?
As a prospective cardholder, you must meet the below requirements before you can be approved of a Coldwater Creek credit card:
- Hold a government issued identity card.
- Be above 18 years of age.
- Have a valid government issued SSN or TIN.
- You must have a valid street, APO/FPO mailing address (PS: P.O. Box addresses are not allowed).
How Do I Apply for this Card?
- Visit the Coldwater Creek MasterCard page to get started.
- Next, locate and click on the “Click Here to Apply” link to proceed to the application page.
- Enter your personal and financial details into the given spaces.
- Next, agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finally, review and submit your request.
Upon submitting your application, Comenity Capital bank will go through the information you’ve provided to determine if you’re eligible for the Coldwater Creek MasterCard. If you’re qualified, Comenity will mail your card to the address you’ve provided within 14 business days.
Coldwater Creek Credit Card Login Instructions
- Access the Coldwater Creek credit card login page using this link.
- Next, enter your username and password into the spaces provided.
- Finally, tap the “Sign-in” button to access your account.
From your account dashboard, you can make payments, view your transactions history, view your paperless statements, check your FICO score, and update your personal information.
How to Recover Your Login Details
To recover your account login credentials, visit the d.comenity.net/Coldwater creek page directly from your browser and click on the “Forgot your username or password?” link to continue. Enter your account number, Zip Code and the last 4 digits of your SSN/SIN. Lastly, click on “Find My Account” to fetch your account information.
How to Register Your Card for Online Access
Visit d.comenity.net/coldwater and click on the “Register for Online Access” link to proceed. As usual, enter your account number, Zip Code, and the last 4 digits of your SSN/SIN in the boxes provided, and click on Find my Account” to locate your account information. Now enter your desired username and password in the next section and click on the “Create Account” button to set up your account.
You’ll immediately be allowed to manage your credit card online upon creating your account.
How to Make Coldwater Creek Credit Card Payment
As a cardholder, there are three different ways you can pay your Coldwater Creek MasterCard bill. They include:
- By phone
Pay By Phone
Call 1-844-271-2814 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788) to pay your credit card bills over the telephone.
How to Make Coldwater Creek Credit Card Payment Online
Sign In to your account using this link to access your account dashboard. On your account dashboard, navigate to the payments section and click on the ”Pay Bill” icon to proceed. Enter the details of the amount you wish to pay as well as the checking account information you’ll be drawing the payment from.
How to Make Your Payment By Mail
Mail your check or money order alongside your most recent account statements to the payment address below:
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218
PS: Allow for up to five (5) business days for payment made to reflect on your account statements.