Welcome to today’s guide on the CITGO credit card where I’m going to be sharing with you all you need to know about the card. Before I proceed, I’ll like you to know that the CITGO credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank for eligible customers of CITGO looking to finance their fuel expenses at CITGO gas stations.
The card is packed with a lot of benefits and rebates that make purchasing fuel more rewarding. What’s more? You have a variety of locations to use your card. With 5,300 locations across 29 states, looking for where to use your card won’t be a problem. Also, there is a 24/7 account management portal offered by Synchrony bank where cardholders can easily access to manage their credit card account.
The need to manage your credit card account online becomes paramount since it plays is an integral role in keeping your credit in good standing. In case you don’t know, you’re required to make a monthly payment on your credit card, and this can be done when you log in to your account online.
Furthermore, signing in to your account dashboard allows you to keep tabs of the transactions on your account. Also, you’ll be able to view your statement, enroll for alerts, and pay your bills.
CITGO Credit Card Login Guide
- Visit the CITGO credit card login page on your browser
- Enter your User ID and Password into the log in area
- Finally, click on the “Secure Login” icon to gain access to your account
Simple! Isn’t it? However, sometimes you may need to retrieve our login details in case you’ve forgotten where you wrote it or you just can’t remember it. Follow the steps below to learn how to successfully recover your login information when you misplaced it.
How to Recover Your User ID
- While on the CITGO credit card login page, click on the “Find User ID” link to proceed
- Enter your credit card number and Zip Code
- Tap on the “Find User ID” button to fetch your user ID
How to Reset Your Password
- Visit the CITGO Rewards credit card login homepage here
- Under the Login section, locate and click on the “Reset Password” link to go to the next step
- Enter your credit card number and Zip Code to fetch your account details
- Next, create a new password
- Finally, log on to your account with your new password and User ID
How to Register Your CITGO Rewards® Card Account Online
- Firstly, you need to go to the Synchrony/CITGO Rewards® Card page
- Next, tap the “Register” button to proceed
- Enter your card number and Zip Code into the fields provided
- Set your preferred User ID and password
- Follow the prompts to complete registration
CITGO Credit Card Benefits
- Unlimited cashback rewards (Earn fuel statement credits on every gallon purchased with your CITGO Rewards® Card)
- Zero fraud liability
- No annual fee
- 24/7 account management portal to manage your card with the convenience
- Cardholders get special invites to events and other offers
- As a cardholder, you can add authorized users to your account
- 5,500 locations nationwide where you can use your card
CITGO Rewards® Card Fees
- Purchase APR: 29.99%
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99%
- Cash Advance Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount depending on which is greater.
- Late Payment: Up to $39
How Can I Make CITGO Credit Card Payment?
You can sign in to your account to make payment online, mail, or by phone. Simply follow the steps below to learn how to make a payment on your card online.
- First, visit the CITGO credit card login page
- Sign in to your account with your User ID and password
- Click on the “Pay Bill” option from the drop-down menu
- Enter the amount you wish to pay along with the account details
- Confirm and submit your payment request
If you’re the busy type, Synchrony bank has created the Auto Pay option just for you! This option automatically makes a monthly payment to your card based on the amount you specified. Sign in to your account to enable this payment option. Now you can focus and channel your energy on more productive things without worrying about paying your credit card bill.
Pay By Phone
Call 1-866-926-5615 to make your payment over the telephone. Kindly note that you’ll be charged a processing fee for using this service.
Pay By Mail
Mail your payment to the following address:
P.O. Box 965003
Orlando, FL 32896-5003
How to Find out Balance on CITGO Credit Card
You can check your account statement online suing the eBill feature. Follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your CITGO rewards credit card account here
- Click on the “eBill” option on your account dashboard
- Select the certain month you want to check the statement
- Click “Submit” to view the statement
How Do I Apply for the CITGO Rewards® Card?
You can apply for the CITGO Rewards® Card online, by phone, or at any CITGO location close to you.
- By Phone: Call 1-800-GO-CITGO to apply today!
- Use this store locator tool to find CITGO locations nearest you.
- Visit the CITGO Rewards credit card application page
- Fill the application form with your correct details
- Next, choose your preferences and accept the terms and conditions
- Submit your application to view your results
How Do I Report Credit Fraud of Credit Card to CITGO?
Call 1-855-598-4879 the moment you notice any fraudulent activity on your card for a swift response.
How Do I Report Stolen Credit Card to CITGO?
You should call 1-855-598-4879 immediately you noticed your credit card has been stolen or misplaced to avoid unauthorized use on your card.
How Do I Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases?
Make sure you pay off your bill on or before your due date to avoid paying interest on your card.
How Can I Reach a Customer Service Representative for Assistance With My Account?
You can reach the CITGO Rewards card customer service department at 1-855-598-4879 for assistance.