This article has been put in place to serve as a guide for holders of the Cerulean credit card, who are looking to login and manage their credit card account online. The Cerulean credit card is an ideal choice for those with less-than-perfect credit looking to build their credit rating. The card is being issued by Bank of Missouri on behalf of Continental Finance Company (CFC).
Cerulean Mastercard® has been perfectly created to accommodate those who otherwise would have been rejected by other major credit lenders because of their poor credit profile.
Cerulean Credit Card Login Instructions
You can access your account via Continental Finance’s Online Account Management portal or through the mobile app.
- To sign in to your account online, go to www.yourcreditcardinfo.com to get started.
- Next, enter your Username and password into their respective fields.
- Finally, tap the “Submit” button to sign in to your account.
Forgotten your login details? Don’t worry, Continental Finance has provided you an avenue where you can retrieve your login information. Simply click on the “Forgot Username or Password?” link on the login page to continue. Next, choose the option that apply to you. Generally, you’ll be required to correctly enter the last 4-digits of your card number, SSN, and Zip Code or DOB before you can successfully retrieve your login information.
If after all these and you’re still witnessing issues logging in to your account, you can call the Cardholder Service at: 1-866-449-4514 for help.
To report list or stolen card, Call 1-800-556-5678.
How to Login to Your Cerulean Mastercard® Account Via Continental Finance Mobile App
After you’ve downloaded and installed the app on your device. Launch the app and enter your Username and password into the boxes provided to sign in to your credit card account.
If you haven’t yet applied for the Cerulean credit card, I’ll advise you do so now. There are very few credit cards out there that offers close to what the Cerulean MasterCard offers to those with less than a perfect credit. Some benefits of the Cerulean MasterCard include:
- An Initial Credit Limit of $750.
- Zero fraud liability.
- Potential credit limit increase after six months of use.
- Monthly reporting to all 3 major credit bureaus.
- Cardmembers can check their credit score for free every month.
Aside all these, Continental Finance has provided several platforms where you can manage your credit card account on the go, thus giving you more flexibility.
Upon logging into your account, you can:
- Pay your Cerulean credit card bill
- View your account statement
- Check recent transactions
- View your balance and payment history.
How To Apply For a Cerulean Mastercard®
There are several ways you can go about applying for a Cerulean card. They include:
- Online: Follow this link to apply online.
- By phone: Call 1-866-513-4598 to apply over the phone.
- By returning the acceptance certificate from the pre-selected offer that you received in the mail.
However, before you can be approved of a Cerulean credit, there are certain information you need to provide such as:
- Your legal full name
- Social security number, Date of birth (You must meet the legal age requirement of your state before you can be approved of a Cerulean card).
- Physical address (A P.O. box will not be accepted).
Once your credit application is accepted, your Cerulean card alongside other vital supporting documents would be mailed to the address provided during the application process.
How to Activate Your Cerulean Card
You can only activate your card by calling the number at the back of your Cerulean card. This has been put in place to reduce credit card theft.
How to Make Cerulean Credit Card Payment
You can pay your Cerulean credit card bill using any of the methods below:
- Online: Sign in to your account to pay your bill.
- By phone: Call the Cerulean credit card customer service phone number on 1-800-518-6142 to pay your bill over the phone. Alternatively, you can also try the automated phone line at 1-866-449-4514.
- By mail: Send your payments to the following address: Cerulean Card, P.O. Box 6812, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6812.
Cerulean Card Customer Service Details
- To report lost or stolen card? Call 1-800-556-5678.
- To make general inquiries or lay your complaints, call the customer service number at 1-866-449-4514.