This article has been put in place to serve as a guide for holders of the Cerulean credit card, who are looking to login and manage their credit card account online. The Cerulean credit card is an ideal choice for those with less-than-perfect credit looking to build their credit rating. The card is being issued by Bank of Missouri on behalf of Continental Finance Company (CFC).
Cerulean Mastercard® has been perfectly created to accommodate those who otherwise would have been rejected by other major credit lenders because of their poor credit profile.
Cerulean Credit Card Login Instructions
You can access your account via Continental Finance’s Online Account Management portal or through the mobile app.
- To sign in to your account online, go to www.yourcreditcardinfo.com to get started.
- Next, enter your Username and password into their respective fields.
- Finally, tap the “Submit” button to sign in to your account.
Forgotten your login details? Don’t worry, Continental Finance has provided you an avenue where you can retrieve your login information. Simply click on the “Forgot Username or Password?” link on the login page to continue. Next, choose the option that applies to you. Generally, you’ll be required to correctly enter the last 4-digits of your card number, SSN, and Zip Code or DOB before you can successfully retrieve your login information.
If after all these and you’re still witnessing issues logging in to your account, you can call the Cardholder Service at 1-866-449-4514 for help.
To report list or stolen card, Call 1-800-556-5678.
How to Perform Cerulean Credit Card Login Via the Continental Finance Mobile App
First, you’ll need to download and install the app on your device. You can download the app on the App Store or Google Play by clicking on the link that applies to your device.
After you’ve downloaded and installed the app on your device. Launch the app and enter your Username and password into the boxes provided to sign in to your credit card account.
Cerulean Card Cardmembers Benefits
If you haven’t yet applied for the Cerulean credit card, I’ll advise you do so now. There are very few credit cards out there that offer close to what the Cerulean MasterCard offers to those with less than perfect credit. Some benefits of the Cerulean MasterCard include:
- An Initial Credit Limit of $750.
- Zero fraud liability.
- Potential credit limit increase after six months of use.
- Monthly reporting to all 3 major credit bureaus.
- Cardmembers can check their credit score for free every month.
Aside from all these, Continental Finance has provided several platforms where you can manage your credit card account on the go, thus giving you more flexibility.
Upon logging into your account, you can:
- Pay your Cerulean credit card bill
- View your account statement
- Check recent transactions
- View your balance and payment history.
How To Apply For a Cerulean Mastercard®
There are several ways you can go about applying for a Cerulean card. They include:
- Online: Follow this link to apply online.
- By phone: Call 1-866-513-4598 to apply over the phone.
- By returning the acceptance certificate from the pre-selected offer that you received in the mail.
However, before you can be approved of a Cerulean credit, there is certain information you need to provide such as:
- Your legal full name
- Social security number, Date of birth (You must meet the legal age requirement of your state before you can be approved of a Cerulean card).
- Physical address (A P.O. box will not be accepted).
Once your credit application is accepted, your Cerulean card alongside other vital supporting documents would be mailed to the address provided during the application process.
How to Activate Your Cerulean Card
You can only activate your card by calling the number at the back of your Cerulean card. This has been put in place to reduce credit card theft.
How Do I Pay My Cerulean Credit Card?
You can pay your Cerulean credit card payment using any of the methods below:
- Online: Sign in to your account to pay your bill.
- By phone: Call the Cerulean credit card customer service phone number on 1-800-518-6142 to pay your bill over the phone. Alternatively, you can also try the automated phone line at 1-866-449-4514.
- By mail: Send your payments to the following address: Cerulean Card, P.O. Box 6812, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6812.
Cerulean Card Customer Service Details
- To report lost or stolen cards? Call 1-800-556-5678.
- To make general inquiries or lay your complaints, call the customer service number at 1-866-449-4514.
Can You Get An Increase On Your Cerulean Credit Card? Yes, you can ask for a credit limit increase on your credit card account after six months of activity pending you’re on good standing.
Is Cerulean a Good Credit Card? The Cerulean credit card is a good choice for those looking to build or rebuild their credit score because of its unique flexibility and offers.
I hope this article answers your query. If yes, kindly share this article with friends & families that might benefit from it.
Also, don’t forget to drop your comments below for questions or suggestions.