As a frequent shopper, there is nothing more enticing than to know that your favorite store offers a credit card option for qualified customers which increases your financing option, and allows you to enjoy more and save more. That is exactly what Carter’s credit card offers, which is one of the biggest stores for children apparel across the country.
So if you’re a regular shopper at Carter’s and you want to enjoy more buying power from Carter’s, then applying for Carter’s credit card is the way to go.
Being issued by Comenity Bank, Carter’s credit card allows cardholders to get more at Carter’s through mouth-watering perks and cashback offers.
The benefits of owning a Carter’s® Credit Card are enormous and they include the following:
- Free shipping on items bought with your credit card
- Earn 2 points on every dollar spent at Carter’s and participating stores
- Birthday presents
- Exclusive access to special offers and other bonuses
- As a cardholder, you’ll get Invitation to special events & new arrivals
- Receive special welcome offer upon signing up
Carters Credit Card Login Instructions
- Follow this link to visit Carter’s credit card login page.
- Enter your Username and Password into the Sign-In dialog box
- Check the Remember Me if you’re performing this action from your personal computer
- Finally, click on the Sign In button to gain access to your account
How to Recover Your Username of Password
- Under the Carters credit card login section, locate and click on the “Forgot Your Username or Password?” to proceed
- On the next page, you’re required to verify your identity by entering your account number, Username, Zip Code, and the last 4-digits of your social security number.
- Hit the “Find My Account” button once you’re done.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to retrieve your login details
What’s more? The carter’s credit card application process isn’t gruesome at all. In fact, it can be completed within minutes online. All you need is to meet the eligibility requirements below which include:
- You must have attained the maturity age in your state or territory
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Possess a valid government-issued tax identification number (such as SSN or SIN)
- Have a valid street and mailing address. (P.O. box mailing addresses are not allowed).
While you’re here you can also take a look at this milestone credit card article.
If you meet the requirements above then you’re qualified to apply for Carter’s® Credit Card. Continue reading this article to learn how to apply for Carter’s® Credit Card online.
How to Apply for Carter’s Credit Card
- Follow this link to visit Carter’s® Credit Card application page to get started.
- Next, Sign in or create an account to apply online.
- Or you can click on the “Skip and Apply Now” link to apply without creating an account.
- Next, fill in your basic information, annual income, social security number, and address in the fields provided.
- When you’re done, tick the “I Consent” section and submit your application.
Expect to receive your card at the mailbox within 7 business days once your application has been approved.
Once your card has arrived, you’ll need to activate it before it can be active for use. To do this, call the number on the sticker that came with your card to activate your card right away.
Nonetheless, you’ll still need to create an account online where you can manage your Carter’s credit card account on the go. You can register for online access by visiting the Comenity bank/Carter’s page.
Benefits of Registering Your Card For Online Access
Registering your card for online access gives you great flexibility that allows you to enjoy all that Carter’s credit card has to offer while in your comfort zone. First of all, it enables you to seamlessly manage your card from any place at any point in time.
Also, you’ll be able to perform the following actions:
- Pay your carter’s credit card bill
- View your account statement
- Enroll for SMS alerts and email notification
- Check your FICO score for free
- Make transactions
- Manage your preferences amongst others.
How to Register/Activate Your Card For Online Access
- Visit the Carter’s® Credit Card page to get started
- Click on the “Not Registered? Register Now” link to proceed.
- Enter your credit card number, zip code, and the last 4 digits of your SSN/TIN number in the fields provided.
- Finally, click on the “Find My Account” icon to create your account.
Upon successfully creating your account online you’ll be able to login to manage your account 24/7 from any device as long as it has internet access.
How Do I Pay My Carter’s Credit Card?
You can make a carter’s credit card payment online and by phone. Simply sign in to your account to pay your bills online.
By phone: Call 1-877-563-5767 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) to pay carter’s credit card by phone.
How to Use Carters Credit Card Online
Unfortunately, you’re limited to the number of things you can do with your Carter’s® Credit Card online. Because it is a store card, you can only use your Carter’s® card to shop at Carter’s®; be it online or in-store.
Do Carters Have a Store Credit Card?
Yes, Carter’s does have a store card which they call Carter’s® Credit Card. The card can only be used to make purchases at Carte’s stores.
Carter’s Credit Card Customer Service Information
For general inquiries/complaints: Call 1-877-563-5767 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918)
By mail: Send your complaints to Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus OH 43218 3003.
Access Secure Message Center: Send your message via the Secure Message Center online.