Want to get more out of Carter’s? Then applying for a Carters credit card might be the solution to that. Being issued by Comenity bank, the Carter’s credit card allows customers to get more at Carter’s through mouth-watering perks and cash back offers.
The benefits of owning a Carter’s® Credit Card account includes the following:
- Free shipping on items bought with your credit card at Carter’s
- Earn 2 points on every dollar spent at Carter’s and participating stores
- Birthday presents
- Exclusive access to special offers and other bonuses
- Cardholders get Invitation to special events
- Special welcome offer upon signing up
What’s more? The carters credit card application process isn’t gruesome at all. In fact, it can be completed within minutes online. All you need is to meet the requirements below:
- Be in the maturity age in your state or territory
- You must have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Have a valid government issued tax identification number (such as SSN or SIN)
- Have a valid street and mailing address. P. O box mailing address are not allowed.
While you’re here you can also take a look at this milestone credit card article.
Does this seem like you? If yes, then you’re ready to fire in your application. Continue reading this article to learn how to apply for the Carter’s credit card online.
How to Apply for Carter’s Credit Card
- Visit the Carter’s® Credit Card application page to get started.
- Next, Sign in or create an account to apply online.
- Or you can click on the “Skip and Apply Now” link to apply without creating an account.
- Next, fill in your basic information, annual income, social security number, and address in the fields provided.
- When you’re done, tick the “I Consent” section and submit your application.
Expect to receive your card at the mailbox within 7 business days once your application has been approved.
However, you’ll need to activate your card before you can begin using it. To do this, you’ll need to create an account online where you can manage your Carter’s credit card account on the go.
You can register for online access by visiting the Comenity bank/Carter’s page.
How to Register Your Card For Online Access
- Visit the Carter’s® Credit Card page to get started
- Click on the “Not Registered? Register Now” link to proceed.
- Enter your credit card number, zip code, and the last 4 digits of your SSN/TIN number in the fields provided.
- Finally, click on the “Find My Account” icon to create your account.
Upon successfully creating your account online. You can now login to manage your account 24/7 from any device.
Benefits of Registering Your Card For Online Access
These are enormous benefits attached with registering your credit account online. First of all, it enables you to seamlessly manage your card from any place at any point in time.
Also, you can perform the following actions:
- Pay carter’s credit card
- View your account statement
- Enroll for SMS alerts and email notification
- Check your FICO score for free
- Make transactions
- Manage your preferences amongst others.
Carters Credit Card Login Instructions
Follow this link to sign in to your account. Simply enter your Username and password in the fields provided to manage your account online.
How to Make Carter’s Credit Card Payment
You can pay carter’s credit card online and by phone. Simply sign in to your account to pay your bills online.
By phone: Call 1-877-563-5767 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) to pay carter’s credit card by phone.
Carter’s Credit Card Customer Service Information
For general inquiries/complaints: Call 1-877-563-5767 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918)
By mail: Send your complaints to Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus OH 43218 3003.
Access Secure Message Center: Send your message via the Secure Message Center online.