This article will show you the various ways you can make payment on your Burlington credit card as a cardmember. Also, for prospective cardholders, you’ll learn how to apply for the Burlington credit card, and how you can login to manage your account online.
The Burlington credit card is being issued by Comenity Capital Bank on behalf of Burlington. By providing an exciting rewards program, the card serves as an ideal choice for those wishing to get more out of Burlington, Cohoes, and MJM stores.
What’s more? It’s very easy to get into the credit card program. All that’s needed is just that you must:
- Be a legal resident of the United States.
- Have come of age at the time of application.
- Have a valid, government-issued tax identification number (e.g. TIN and SSN).
- Have a valid house address (Nb: P.O. Box addresses are not allowed).
- Possess a valid government-issued photo ID.
As a cardholder, you’ll enjoy:
- 10% off on your first purchase when you open and use the Burlington Credit Card on the same day you opened your account.
- Earn $5 in Rewards for every 100 points.
- Extended free returns on Burlington purchases.
- Occasional free standard shipping offers on Burlington.com
- Get $5 Bonus on all completed Layaways
- Alerts on arrivals of new products and many more.
How to Make Burlington Credit Card Payment
You can pay your Burlington credit card bill: online, by phone, or through the mail.
- To pay online, sign in to your account at www.burlington.com/mycard to make payment.
- By phone: Call 1-877-213-6741 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) to pay your credit card bill by phone.
- Through the mail: Send your payments along with your account details to: 117 Bank Street, 1st Floor; Burlington, VT 05401.
How to Login to Manage Your Burlington Credit Card Online
- Go to www.burlington.com/mycard to get started.
- Next, enter your Username and password (Nb: The one you chose during registration.) into their respective fields.
- Tap the “Sign In” button to access your account.
If you haven’t yet registered your card online, you can do so by clicking on the “Register Now” link. You’ll be required to enter your card details, your preferred username and password, and your valid email address before the account creation process can be successful.
How to Apply For Burlington Card
- Visit the Burlington credit card application homepage to get started.
- Log in to your account, or create one if you don’t have an account.
- Enter your income details and your personal information.
- Once your application has been approved, your card will be mailed to your address within 7 business days.
Burlington Credit Card FAQs
What bank issues the Burlington Credit Card? Comenity Capital Bank is the bank in charge of issuing the cards for the Burlington credit card & loyalty program.
What credit card do I need to have to get into the Burlington credit program? Not sounding to be subjective here, but you’ll need a credit score of 640+ to get into the program.
Where can I manage my credit card online? Burlington credit program gave provided a platform through Comenity bank, where cardmembers can sign in to manage their account online, make payments, view account statements, check balance, etc.
Can I use a P.O. Box address when applying for the Burlington credit card? No, you’re a required to give a valid physical address during the application process for your application to be considered.
How can I contact the Burlington credit card customer service? You can reach out to the customer service by phone on 1-877-213-6741 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918), or by mail at: 117 Bank Street, 1st Floor; Burlington, VT 05401.
Finally, I hope you found this article helpful? If yes, kindly share it using one of the share buttons below. Also, don’t forget to drop your comments below.